X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
    * I did not spend a lot in this game* classic defense of noob players.
    Even i spend just enough to get the bare minimums done, like socketing rod etc. Im nowhere near a heavy casher, if i had spent that much cash, id be like 130k br minimum lol. I dont even have a lot of cash mounts, that excuse which you are hiding behind is not gonna work.
    What a bunch of bull you are talking lol. It's obvious you are a hard casher. Your astrals, your high stats just screams high casher. If you think 82k BR is crappy then w/e floats your boat. I do just fine in my game. Nor am I trying to be the be best player in the game. Nor have i said I was the best knight or best player in this game. So get that out of your stupid head. Idc if you are better than me. Idc whos better than me. I know I am not the best player nor have I ever stated I was the best player. I never once gloated about my knight. That was a show off your knight thread was it not? I just did what I was suppose to do for the thread you idiot. So shut up and stop lying. It's obvious you spent a lot more money than I have on this game. At least 500+ on this game. I hardly spent a dime on my toon. Just in the beginning for wings and clothing. My clothing is only lvl 3 and wings are 2. I dont buy all the mounts there is in the game. I don't use alchemy, I don't pay for every single pay to consume event, or any of that. In fact after the stupid mess up with the hall of fame rewards I haven't even spent a dime and i don't plan on to anymore. I am happy with my char. I can manage perfectly fine in BG, CW, GB, arena, etc which is what counts. So please stop being egotistic over a video game. You are acting like a child. "oh my toon has a higher br than you in a game. herp a derp herp a derp..."
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-26-2013, 09:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Well, there are other Chinese versions with TOK tho.
    Yes, but he said we get our updates from 7 Road, yet, we have a lot of features 7 Road servers don't have. (ToK, blessing wheel, etc.)

I'm just saying, R2 will add what they want if they think it's good for their business, wether it's from 7 Road, or some other Chinese servers that might have Tower of Kings.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Like I give a **** if you can beat me? im sorry but i dont spend thousands of dollars on a game. Especially a browser game for that matter. It doesn't get you anywhere in life so why should I spend a fortune on this? I am not trying to be the best wartune player or anything. My toon is pretty good for the amount of money i spent on this. I spent like 90 total on my toon. Not including VIP. WIth vip maybe a bit over 100. The fact that you think your badass on this game acting all cool bc you spent a fortune on your browser game toon doesn't mean anything. That just means you spend too much on this game. Which means you need to get help since your an addict on this game. I do fine in this game just so you know. My toon isn't sucky at all. It's about average. On my server I am also one of the top ones in that particular server. So please stop trying to act cool on the internet. It doesn't make you cool. Makes you look stupid since it shows you spend thousands on this game. I don't care about people's spending habits. They can do what they please with there money, but if you are trying to bash me about my game then yes I will attack back. Also I am talking to you bc every thread I post in you start barking about how your server and you are the almighty wartune player here that knows all. You think too high of yourself you are self centered egomaniac piece of garbage. Whoever says something you start barking at them and putting them down and trying to make them feel foolish. Just bc your server is different. You arn't anymore special than me. Just bc you have a better toon. You arn't anything so stop acting like you are God and just shut the hell up. Thank you.
    * I did not spend a lot in this game* classic defense of noob players.
    Even i spend just enough to get the bare minimums done, like socketing rod etc. Im nowhere near a heavy casher, if i had spent that much cash, id be like 130k br minimum lol. I dont even have a lot of cash mounts, that excuse which you are hiding behind is not gonna work.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Here is my level 61 archer

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60189[/ATTACH]

You can collect amethyst and exchange amethyst for kyanites and other things...

Here is the amethyst shop where you can get kyanites:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60190[/ATTACH]

You know 7 Road don't have Tower of Kings and blessing wheel, we don't know what R2 will do, we're not following any version, we're following R2/************ will lol

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60191[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]60192[/ATTACH]
    Well, there are other Chinese versions with TOK tho.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    We all will know that on Nov 6th and i know as a fact that all versions of chinese had their wilds removed when sky city kicked in, plus we are not following the turkish version and they are different.
    Oh and just so you may know, there are not alot of CN versions out there, there are just 4-5 and we get our updates from sq.7road.com and the whole point of removing the wilds was that people found it tedious to capture mines and stuff. They added a second kyanite page so that people get boosted stats and also boosted city production of gold to make up for the loss of mines.
    Oh and btw bro, why does it seem to me that u have something personal against me?? I mean u talk too much for a sucky knight. I saw your lame knight in the knight discussion thread, please get a good char before doing any trash talking lol. The simple fact that i would demolish you even though im lvl 71 and you're lvl 74 says a lot. Please just stop making comments which hints that you have a bone to pick with me.
    Like I give a **** if you can beat me? im sorry but i dont spend thousands of dollars on a game. Especially a browser game for that matter. It doesn't get you anywhere in life so why should I spend a fortune on this? I am not trying to be the best wartune player or anything. My toon is pretty good for the amount of money i spent on this. I spent like 90 total on my toon. Not including VIP. WIth vip maybe a bit over 100. The fact that you think your badass on this game acting all cool bc you spent a fortune on your browser game toon doesn't mean anything. That just means you spend too much on this game. Which means you need to get help since your an addict on this game. I do fine in this game just so you know. My toon isn't sucky at all. It's about average. On my server I am also one of the top ones in that particular server. So please stop trying to act cool on the internet. It doesn't make you cool. Makes you look stupid since it shows you spend thousands on this game. I don't care about people's spending habits. They can do what they please with there money, but if you are trying to bash me about my game then yes I will attack back. Also I am talking to you bc every thread I post in you start barking about how your server and you are the almighty wartune player here that knows all. You think too high of yourself you are self centered egomaniac piece of garbage. Whoever says something you start barking at them and putting them down and trying to make them feel foolish. Just bc your server is different. You arn't anymore special than me. Just bc you have a better toon. You arn't anything so stop acting like you are God and just shut the hell up. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    I guess i will only be proven right on Nov 6th so no point arguing you. We get updates from a CN version and they all have wilds removed(there are just 4-5 versions so it takes only 1 hr to check it out). Plus I dont think we are following the turkish versions.
    Also the amethyst mine does not give kyanite, yes it looks like kyanite but its actually just a currency. Just like glory crystals look like kyanite but are a currency.
    I'm not arguing you, im just saying that unless we get our updates from a non chinese version, wilds would be removed like it happened there. We follow one of the CN versions exactly, u can check out the 4-5 versions to figure out exactly which version we are following and all of them had wilds removed.
    Dont get me wrong, it would be amazing if they kept the wilds, but if we follow a CN version then it will not happen.
    Here is my level 61 archer

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chinese.png
Views:	1
Size:	695.4 KB
ID:	1677058

You can collect amethyst and exchange amethyst for kyanites and other things...

Here is the amethyst shop where you can get kyanites:

Name:	Amethyst.png
Size:	385.5 KB
ID:	1677059

You know 7 Road don't have Tower of Kings and blessing wheel, we don't know what R2 will do, we're not following any version, we're following R2/************ will lol

Name:	Tower.png
Size:	591.2 KB
ID:	1677060

Name:	Academy.png
Size:	462.4 KB
ID:	1677061
    Last edited by Eskendal; 10-26-2013, 08:48 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Yes I watched the preview video. I'm just trying to share what I know. How can you, by looking at the video, know for sure, that there won't be the wilds? Because, the Turkish version I played, wether you like it or not, they have both the sky city and the wilds, yes both.

I played lots of Wartune versions and I have been playing Chinese version for over 5 months now (blitzing and getting exp. trying new features, that's about it). I'm not trying to be a smart a.s.s I just want to share what I know because I know people want to know what's coming. If people would do like me, and just say, all versions are different and they all get different features, (my Chinese server is on 2.3 and they don't have blessing wheel, tok, recovery system etc...) we could stop arguing because you think there is only 1 supreme version of Wartune and everything is like what you say. All versions get different hot events, we don't have auction, some have, some Chinese servers have Tower of Kings, some don't, you want me to continue?

Don't talk to me like you know everything because, you saw 1 video on ************. Until we get amethyst mine (if we ever get it) think it could be a good idea if they keep wilds for people to get kyanites, but again only R2 knows... I don't know, you don't know, R2 know.
    I guess i will only be proven right on Nov 6th so no point arguing you. We get updates from a CN version and they all have wilds removed(there are just 4-5 versions so it takes only 1 hr to check it out). Plus I dont think we are following the turkish versions.
    Also the amethyst mine does not give kyanite, yes it looks like kyanite but its actually just a currency. Just like glory crystals look like kyanite but are a currency.
    I'm not arguing you, im just saying that unless we get our updates from a non chinese version, wilds would be removed like it happened there. We follow one of the CN versions exactly, u can check out the 4-5 versions to figure out exactly which version we are following and all of them had wilds removed.
    Dont get me wrong, it would be amazing if they kept the wilds, but if we follow a CN version then it will not happen.
    Last edited by kattuktk; 10-26-2013, 08:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Don't argue with Kattuktk. For some reason it's like only his/her Chinese version is the best and official one to go to. That if any other server has something different he/she will think we are just making things up or something. Just like I explained to him/her that there are some knights in one Chinese version that goes only crit and block build. However, he/thinks im just making **** up. Idk why he can't get it through his/her head that Wartune arn't the same thing. That there are different versions with different things in them. We don't always have to get the exact copy/paste from the official Chinese version of the game. Just like you explained there are different things being added in different versions. We may or may not get some stuff and we all have to all realize that and don't judge things based off videos you seen on other websites.
    We all will know that on Nov 6th and i know as a fact that all versions of chinese had their wilds removed when sky city kicked in, plus we are not following the turkish version and they are different.
    Oh and just so you may know, there are not alot of CN versions out there, there are just 4-5 and we get our updates from sq.7road.com and the whole point of removing the wilds was that people found it tedious to capture mines and stuff. They added a second kyanite page so that people get boosted stats and also boosted city production of gold to make up for the loss of mines.
    Oh and btw bro, why does it seem to me that u have something personal against me?? I mean u talk too much for a sucky knight. I saw your lame knight in the knight discussion thread, please get a good char before doing any trash talking lol. The simple fact that i would demolish you even though im lvl 71 and you're lvl 74 says a lot. Please just stop making comments which hints that you have a bone to pick with me.
    Last edited by kattuktk; 10-26-2013, 08:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Yes I watched the preview video. I'm just trying to share what I know. How can you, by looking at the video, know for sure, that there won't be the wilds? Because, the Turkish version I played, wether you like it or not, they have both the sky city and the wilds, yes both.

I played lots of Wartune versions and I have been playing Chinese version for over 5 months now (blitzing and getting exp. trying new features, that's about it). I'm not trying to be a smart a.s.s I just want to share what I know because I know people want to know what's coming. If people would do like me, and just say, all versions are different and they all get different features, (my Chinese server is on 2.3 and they don't have blessing wheel, tok, recovery system etc...) we could stop arguing because you think there is only 1 supreme version of Wartune and everything is like what you say. All versions get different hot events, we don't have auction, some have, some Chinese servers have Tower of Kings, some don't, you want me to continue?

Don't talk to me like you know everything because, you saw 1 video on ************. Until we get amethyst mine (if we ever get it) think it could be a good idea if they keep wilds for people to get kyanites, but again only R2 knows... I don't know, you don't know, R2 know.
    Don't argue with Kattuktk. For some reason it's like only his/her Chinese version is the best and official one to go to. That if any other server has something different he/she will think we are just making things up or something. Just like I explained to him/her that there are some knights in one Chinese version that goes only crit and block build. However, he/thinks im just making **** up. Idk why he can't get it through his/her head that Wartune arn't the same thing. That there are different versions with different things in them. We don't always have to get the exact copy/paste from the official Chinese version of the game. Just like you explained there are different things being added in different versions. We may or may not get some stuff and we all have to all realize that and don't judge things based off videos you seen on other websites.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Wilds are tedious.

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    Originally posted by Rafsanahmed View Post
    wish both could stay . it will be cool then .
    naa, less rage in plundering and less hassle in finding a good gold mine (don't have to wake up at 3am in the morning just to find a Gold Mine... lol)

Leave a comment:

• Rafsanahmed
    replied
    wish both could stay . it will be cool then .

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    I want wild to be removed, cause I rage on plunders (especially after WBs) LOL
    hi5

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    I want wild to be removed, cause I rage on plunders (especially after WBs) LOL

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Gotta agree with Eskendal. While I do THINK that the wilds will be removed, we can't know for sure.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X