2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Winlander View Post
    hahahhaha are you creamys fanboy ? WE GOT ANOTHER ONE TO JOIN THE BANDWAGON !!!
    *** is your problem?

Comment

Originally posted by Winlander View Post
      hahahhaha are you creamys fanboy ? WE GOT ANOTHER ONE TO JOIN THE BANDWAGON !!!

and your statement just tells me that you only camped 50-59 bg because you either was scared that even with all your cashed br you cant own everyone in higher bg or you are just spoiled lazy kid who didnt wanna work for their HS ?
      Your complete avoidance when answering my question confirms my suspicions.

spoilt/lazy/cashed BR - whatever you want to believe. I have been playing for longer than a year now. So my BR is a result of time, patience, hard work, dedication and sure some cash...

As for Creamies fanboy... I'm sure she's got worse and better fanboys...

Are you jelly that Creamy has fanboys and you don't?
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Welcome to the forums winlander.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
          Welcome? He joined in February... o.O
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I can't believe someone thought this guy was me. He's so not classy.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              Your complete avoidance when answering my question confirms my suspicions.

spoilt/lazy/cashed BR - whatever you want to believe. I have been playing for longer than a year now. So my BR is a result of time, patience, hard work, dedication and sure some cash...

As for Creamies fanboy... I'm sure she's got worse and better fanboys...

Are you jelly that Creamy has fanboys and you don't?
              yes im jealous i need someone to cover my back.

and the answer to your question is that i wouldnt have even made LD in 55-64 but i was lucky when they changed bg brackets.(62 lvl)

and have you really camped at that lvl for more than a year ???? sounds like someone is scared

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
              THX, its nice to see that someone else plays D3 too ^^
              Last edited by Winlander; 10-15-2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                It will be like bg, if you choose to do bg in the same moment when tanks are, you'll need to do kills or what you need and leave. Both bg and tanks will end at 21:25 server time so....YOU'RE DOOMED!
                @winlander : try to get 70+ and do arena and we'll see if you get 2k+ pvp points, unless you do it with op people who can soloarena with their monster stats yea, but with your level/stats I doubt you can even make 1k.
                tanks supposed to end same as now just that you can no longer enter the last 5 minutes or my info wrong^^

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                  It will be like bg, if you choose to do bg in the same moment when tanks are, you'll need to do kills or what you need and leave. Both bg and tanks will end at 21:25 server time so....YOU'RE DOOMED!
                  @winlander : try to get 70+ and do arena and we'll see if you get 2k+ pvp points, unless you do it with op people who can soloarena with their monster stats yea, but with your level/stats I doubt you can even make 1k.
                  i already said i wont lvl up untill i got max talents so getting 70+ is going to take pretty long time.

and you must be delusional if you think i will have same stats at 70 lvl that i have now.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    tanks supposed to end same as now just that you can no longer enter the last 5 minutes or my info wrong^^
                    Bg ends at 21:25 and you can't enter at 21:20 ( example at same time with tanks ).
                    Tanks end at 21:30 and yet you can do it atm even if you try and enter at 21:28, but in the next patch you won't cause it will be exactly like BG, last 5 minutes noone can enter so in a few words : Tank over at 21:25 for those who didn't catched it.
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

• THX, its nice to see that someone else plays D3 too ^^
                      Haven't played it for a year lol, its kinda dead now. Think I'll pick up PoE since 1.0 is about to come out.

Bg ends at 21:25 and you can't enter at 21:20 ( example at same time with tanks ).
                      Tanks end at 21:30 and yet you can do it atm even if you try and enter at 21:28, but in the next patch you won't cause it will be exactly like BG, last 5 minutes noone can enter so in a few words : Tank over at 21:25 for those who didn't catched it.
                      Yeah meaning I'll have to quit bg 1 minute early to get in, assuming i already got my bg rewards today. Why change something that isn't broken =\

I do enjoy a full game of tanks sometimes, but more often than not I need to attend every bg to max honor (of the ones I'm online for).
                      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

• thanx for the info

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          use the one in example
                          Thanx for the info

Comment

• hmmm 2.0 patch when last patch was 1.6 skipping a few maybe doubtful this thread is stupid and so are the people who think it is real

Comment

• Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
                              hmmm 2.0 patch when last patch was 1.6 skipping a few maybe doubtful this thread is stupid and so are the people who think it is real
                              You're the ignorant one.

This thread is accurate.
                              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

• The fact that HS should be changed is beyond obvious but on the other hand i understand people who have theirs on high level and use it all the time are complaining and crying that it should remain unchanged.

On the other hand, this is a pay to win game and part of it is a "click to win" button which u can never get no matter how much you pay. Now if those who are playing for months and years pull their head from their a** they can understand why people from younger servers find it unfair, unbalanced and so on.

Once you step into the 65+ BG / arena you are doomed to loose to HS in more than 50% of the fights.

Comment

Working...
                                X