2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Winlander View Post
    yes im jealous i need someone to cover my back.

and the answer to your question is that i wouldnt have even made LD in 55-64 but i was lucky when they changed bg brackets.(62 lvl)

and have you really camped at that lvl for more than a year ???? sounds like someone is scared
    My entire character is 1 year old. Not I have camped one level for a year.

Camping at one level for a year would be extremely difficult and incredibly boring.

The most I have manage at one level was about 5/6 weeks and it was level 46.

Scared? of what? my digital character getting beaten? and it not contributing to a win:loss counter? Scared? No. Not even close.

I like being beaten by peeps my level (aside from Dryads hunters of course; though sometimes even that is fun if done right). Being beaten (by someone within my level bracket) shows me a character that is equally strong as mine, that has had the same amount of dedication, development, patience & intelligence behind it. It shows me my weakness's and where I can improve. It gives me a sparring partner to test new attack or defence builds/ideas on. It gives me a new challenge to either stop them beating me, or to actually beat them.

Take Igneel for example. He's a level lower than me: He can beat me. I can beat him. It's luck of the draw and good timing as to who wins currently. His BR is slightly higher than mine I think as things stand, But I'm a mage and he's a knight. An incredibly good knight.

Izverg is another, He's a scary as fook archer. He ROFLSTOMPS me.

Both are in game friends. One of them has started a character in my guild on my server.

I look forward to meeting both of them in BG and 3v3, because I don't know who's gonna win and it's a game of skill at that point. Not to mention the smack talk in current chat. ^_^

You misunderstand me and my game play. I play to be as strong as reasonably possible for my level. With the counter balance that, when I get bored I can level up and still remain strong for my level.

If I played the normal way, I'd have been level 80 a few months ago by now, gotten bored, quit and moved on...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by sarconwindsong2002 View Post
      hmmm 2.0 patch when last patch was 1.6 skipping a few maybe doubtful this thread is stupid and so are the people who think it is real
      im guessing you have little understanding of how patch updates and game versions work... calling someone stupid because you dont know something is kinda silly dont you think?

anyways im a super cool guy, so heres a little info so you can be a little better informed before calling people stupid.

to start with,this isnt a numbers game

1.66 is the version we are in now... version 1. patch update 6, with 6 pieces of new content, makes it 1.66
      if there was another patch, it would be patch 7 of version 1 or (v.1.7)

however theres no more patch updates to come, instead the game will go into a new version. (v.2.0)
      and the first patch of version 2 is apparantly being implimented at the same time (v.2.1)

and thats about it in leymans terms.

Comment

• All english servers will get 2.1 (and call the way they want).
        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
        I do not exist.
        For real.

Comment

• Posted on ************ today.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	QQ??20131017191212.png
Views:	1
Size:	12.0 KB
ID:	1676522

Comment

• Originally posted by Skribz View Post
            im guessing you have little understanding of how patch updates and game versions work... calling someone stupid because you dont know something is kinda silly dont you think?

anyways im a super cool guy, so heres a little info so you can be a little better informed before calling people stupid.

to start with,this isnt a numbers game

1.66 is the version we are in now... version 1. patch update 6, with 6 pieces of new content, makes it 1.66
            if there was another patch, it would be patch 7 of version 1 or (v.1.7)

however theres no more patch updates to come, instead the game will go into a new version. (v.2.0)
            and the first patch of version 2 is apparantly being implimented at the same time (v.2.1)

and thats about it in leymans terms.
            Hahaha nicely done .
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

• Said Level-up bonus is now visible in the Hot Events, with no official announcement in sight.

Comment

WE GOT ANOTHER ONE TO JOIN THE BANDWAGON !!!

and your statement just tells me that you only camped 50-59 bg because you either was scared that even with all your cashed br you cant own everyone in higher bg or you are just spoiled lazy kid who didnt wanna work for their HS ?

You are incredibly dumb. It doesn't matter how hard you work on HS you will never catch up to players after you reach the high 60s. Never it doesn't matter how much you cap your HS. It only evens out again when you are n mid to late 70s. Then HS caps start to get smaller but since you are a slow lvler you won't be reaching that point anytime soon. Thus meaning those people who are in the 70+s will always stun you. I really hope HS gets nerf'd to the ground so we can read your whine threads over and over on the forums. HS is OP and really shouldn't never be in this game. No other pvp game has the ability to stun players for the full match. By stunning and only winning by stunning. Shows us you do not know how to play your toon and you will eventually die once HS gets nerf'd. You will start to lose a lot and then cry hard on the forums about it being nerf'd.
                Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-17-2013, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• I love it when people pick posts everyone's gotten over and repeat the same old points and the same old "you do not know how to play your toon" insults.
                  Mage
                  L80 DSW
                  IMDE

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    You are incredibly dumb. It doesn't matter how hard you work on HS you will never catch up to players after you reach the high 60s. Never it doesn't matter how much you cap your HS. It only evens out again when you are n mid to late 70s. Then HS caps start to get smaller but since you are a slow lvler you won't be reaching that point anytime soon. Thus meaning those people who are in the 70+s will always stun you. I really hope HS gets nerf'd to the ground so we can read your whine threads over and over on the forums. HS is OP and really shouldn't never be in this game. No other pvp game has the ability to stun players for the full match. By stunning and only winning by stunning. Shows us you do not know how to play your toon and you will eventually die once HS gets nerf'd. You will start to lose a lot and then cry hard on the forums about it being nerf'd.
                    Dont like it but what we can do...W8 3 truns and kill stun masters

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
                      Said Level-up bonus is now visible in the Hot Events, with no official announcement in sight.
                      People are so angry about Holy Seal they just miss this important post lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                        People are so angry about Holy Seal they just miss this important post lmao
                        dont worry someday someday hs discussion shall be gone xD

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          dont worry someday someday hs discussion shall be gone xD
                          When ... Hmm...hard to say when xD hahaha

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            pls tell me how to kill casher with 10 k more br without stun ? its not about how i play my toon...

think before you say such nonsense
                            Last edited by Winlander; 10-17-2013, 01:39 PM.

Comment

pls tell me how to kill casher with 10 k more br without stun ? its not about how i play my toon...
                              U cant,bcs u are weaker...this is natural. We dont get more power from the air and most of cashers have a skills too this is just a bit unfair half fight we look at what stun master do

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                                U cant,bcs u are weaker...this is natural. We dont get more power from the air and most of cashers have a skills too this is just a bit unfair half fight we look at what stun master do
                                yes but Oxykotton said im unskilled if i cant win without stun so i would like to hear from the "master of skill" how to kill casher without it.

(i know he cant give me the explanation so he just lost this argument)

Comment

Working...
                                X