2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

2.0 – USA RELEASE DATE NOVEMBER 6. INCLUDES ALL OF CHINA 2.1.

New Sky City Area – replaces World Map Area’s. All players above level 11 are placed in the same city and can interact with each other. You can follow other players around or hide other players to keep the screen from getting cluttered. This area will have your Bounty Quests, MP starts, etc…

Auction House – THIS IS NOT COMING TO ENGLISH SERVERS. DECISION OF ************ NOT r2games.

Pet System – Free one received at Level 50. Players can have up to 6 different pets, and each has it’s own special skills that can help you in battle. Skills are learned at Soul level 55. Upon reaching 100 Rage, the soul can also change all of the players skills to a higher form of each skill for 1 minute. These souls can be upgraded to become stronger by either “eating” other souls or gain exp from sitting on your farm. They also have attribute points that the player can assign to specific stats.

Pet Battles – New 3v3 pet battle system allowing players to use 3 pets in battle and place them in specific formation. 5 Min cooldown between battles (Free for VIP) Max 10 battles a day. Daily AND Weekly reward based on placement.

Bound Balens – Replaces vouchers. Possible transfer rates for vouchers when this comes out have been listed at 1-20 and 1-100.
    Players get these instead and they can be used to purchase EVERYTHING in the shops and Auction House, except for VIP cars, Spirit Convent Cards, and anything in the “Hot Items” tab.

NO MORE WILDS – No Plundering, Gold Mines, Treasure Chests, Wilds Mobs…

Advanced Technology – have an exact copy of your Academy, in your academy as page 2. Advanced tech upgrades.

New Event – Circuit Quests. Player may complete up to 200 circuit quests per week, gaining 800,000 gold, 4,000,000 daru, and 640 soul crystals for completing all 200. Additional rewards at 50, 100, and 150.

New Event – Gold Rush. 30 Min to collect and turn in Amethyst. Players can plunder other players Amethyst for themselves. 2 Brackets: 25-39 and 40+. A separate points store to get prizes and gold

New Event – Sylph Arena – For level 50+ players, an area to collect souls for quests similar to the resource quarry except each collection then starts a fight with a mob. You can also PK players here and steal their souls.

New VIP privileges – VIP players will also get a special VIP chest in all solo dungeons – Costs 2,000 Kyanite to open, Gives crystaloids on normal mode. VIP wheel is given a refresh button. (Unconfirmed: Level 6 and above VIP can “pray” at the guild. This will fulfill a quest and can be done 10 times a day.)

Updated Guild Shop with Level 70 Epic Stones. Cost – 800 Contrib each. Limit 5.day

Devotion Rewards – at 10, 40, 60, 80, and 100 Devotion

New Item – Signet Training – Usable to get rewards immediately from Arena, Bounty Quests, Altar of Ennoblement, World Boss, and/or Town Hall Levy. One free from 100 Devotion daily.

New Item – Spire Cards – Unknown of all locations these drop from, but can be used to synthesize together into one of the 4 Spire specific skills.

**Credit to this author for the contents of this post.**
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-14-2013, 01:21 AM.

Lol...maybe evryone post theards like this was 1, now next...and still same mistakes
    Spam spam, copy past from kong

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

New Sky City Area – replaces World Map Area’s. All players above level 11 are placed in the same city and can interact with each other. You can follow other players around or hide other players to keep the screen from getting cluttered. This area will have your Bounty Quests, MP starts, etc…
      prepare for the lag.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
        prepare for the lag.
        Wrong, there is an option to remove characters , you only see name/title/guild without the actual character. Either these Chinese are really smart or they have 10,000 people in their development team. I would go with option 2.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

omg i hope what u said its true cus it looks awesome ^^

Comment

Interesting.
            Last edited by bshallc2010; 10-14-2013, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
              Wrong, there is an option to remove characters , you only see name/title/guild without the actual character. Either these Chinese are really smart or they have 10,000 people in their development team. I would go with option 2.
              yes. for high end spec comp. every game i played so far has feature to hide other char around u, but the lag (slowdown) still happen. imagine if 50 ppl shows up at ur screen after server merger. lets wait and see.
              Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
                omg i hope what u said its true cus it looks awesome ^^
                Same i like the idea of a sort of hang out spot to goof off with other players it was one thing i found lacking in wartune when i first started. No face to face with other players who were idle or chatting in guild etc. Maybe with some luck will be able to duel etc in tghe area just for pure fun no rewards or losses. Ilike to just duel now and then for fun and to test my char against others my lvl and br or higher with troops and with out troops.

Comment

Only thing I look forward to in this upcoming patch are pets & auction house. 1 WB a day at 21:00 server time no 3x reward and no buff. and the fact you think its pay2win now? haha haven't seen anything.

Comment

Last I heard... Auction House got blocked AGAIN, but not by R2.

Pets are interesting, but it only works in long term PvE fights.

And Gold Rush... really... here I thought it's a way to get the Gold you miss from Gold Mine and Plunders, but now other players can STILL plunder your Gold Shard and makes you lose gold... just like the hated Farm stealing...

It's like some sort of new BG... but people steals each other's Gold for 30 mins...
                    (I would like it better if your Town's Gold production is increased for 30 mins a day instead of this)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

And Gold Rush... really... here I thought it's a way to get the Gold you miss from Gold Mine and Plunders, but now other players can STILL plunder your Gold Shard and makes you lose gold... just like the hated Farm stealing...

It's like some sort of new BG... but people steals each other's Gold for 30 mins...
                      (I would like it better if your Town's Gold production is increased for 30 mins a day instead of this)
                      yeah no auction house and the pet system seems pretty much spire/and high lvl nm mode mpd use,however the gold gain will be higher then the mine gold gain

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

This is a pvp game. If you don't like pvp then play another game. Most of the stuff in wartune is designed for pvp not pve. You do get increase in gold production as well as time eggs which gives you gold too. This is just another "BG" like you said which adds more events to the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                          Only thing I look forward to in this upcoming patch are pets & auction house. 1 WB a day at 21:00 server time no 3x reward and no buff. and the fact you think its pay2win now? haha haven't seen anything.
                          1 wb at 21 ST that will be insane
                          u know we all are on dif ST and with those 3 bosses some of us do just 1

Comment

as i saw in china wartune they r plying 2.2
                            ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                            when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
                              as i saw in china wartune they r plying 2.2
                              that was few months ago...

Comment

Working...
                              X