Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancev View Post
    Wrong, there is an option to remove characters , you only see name/title/guild without the actual character. Either these Chinese are really smart or they have 10,000 people in their development team. I would go with option 2.
    You dont even see the name/title

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      Last I heard... Auction House got blocked AGAIN, but not by R2.

Pets are interesting, but it only works in long term PvE fights.

And Gold Rush... really... here I thought it's a way to get the Gold you miss from Gold Mine and Plunders, but now other players can STILL plunder your Gold Shard and makes you lose gold... just like the hated Farm stealing...

It's like some sort of new BG... but people steals each other's Gold for 30 mins...
      (I would like it better if your Town's Gold production is increased for 30 mins a day instead of this)
      Fairies( I dont wanna call them pets as they are wayyy too strong for being called pets hehe) dont only work in long term PvE fights, your fairy will keep on attacking the opposing team occasionally even if u dont convert into that, also the fairy meter fills with time and it does fill quite fast, u can convert into them in arena as well provided u live long enough.
      Plus gold rush is not actually "gold" rush, there are a lot of prizes to be won using the amethyst crystals like mounts, leg stones, tons of soul crystals etc etc. Only monster players who have got everything possible will convert it into gold.
      Town's gold production is increased from what i can see, even now at level 51 im already making 23k gold per hour which is great.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
        If the US 2.0 release includes all of Chinese 2.0 & 2.1, it should also include:
        • Level 80 Solo & MP Dungeouns (2.1)
        • Level 80 PvE Set (2.1)
        • Holy Seal Nerf (2.0 - Max 2 Rounds & 2.1 - Increased CD / Use Limit)
        • New Clothing : Emperor's Set(s) (2.0)

Also...
        • The 2nd Academy Tab is for Pet Upgrades (As opposed to Troops). Blessing will affect it, so it's going to be important to buff up the "Hero" Aspects quickly.
        • The Auction House being held back from English Servers is NOT confirmed. It's a rumor.
        • Signet Training is a build-up system of clearing Cooldown and/or Quest Completion. It's the non-casher alternative to VIP / Spirit Covenant, but Cashers will enjoy the World Boss CD Clear w/o needing to spend Balens to do so. The progression is SLOW - like Fate Wheel Slow, so don't get your hopes up too much .
        • VIP Chests are in MP Dungeons, not Solo Dungeons.
        • Locked Balens, while they may convert at a 1:20 Ratio, will be present in Guild Altar, Login Rewards and ToA Rewards at a rate of 1:4. So before the patch, keep in mind to ues up all those Vouchers you're sitting on - even if it's just unlocking inventory, or retooling your talents.
        • There's no mention of WB being reduced to 1 instance. Where did that come from?
        Blessing wheel is actually removed they added second tab to compensate

Comment

i dont think they ever had blessing wheel

Comment

Don't different Chinese servers have something that the other doesn't? Have heard some have ToK, while another doesn't. So can we really be sure of what we get from patches, since we have some stuff that they don't?
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Wrong, there is an option to remove characters , you only see name/title/guild without the actual character. Either these Chinese are really smart or they have 10,000 people in their development team. I would go with option 2.
              We need this for BG, GB and WB... to much lag....

Comment

I'm not going to reply with quotes, but here is some clarifications...

Level 80 MP, Solo and Gear are from patch 2.15 and not 2.1, from what I see on Kong thread and also from what I remember playing on my Chinese server. So, we might not get them in upcoming patch.

Emperor clothing is already unlocked, Zebq had the full set. You just need X clothing level to unlock them. I think you need lv 8 or 10 clothing, anyone welcomed to give me the right level.

Advanced Technology – have an exact copy of your Academy, in your academy as page 2. Advanced tech upgrades: It's not for pets... Well, not on my Chinese server, it's just a second page with the same academy stats we already have.

You can't get locked balens from Tree of Ancients, well not for me. You get daru and kyanites.

As for WB, I'm just going to add, because I already said it in another thread, we have 2 tanks time, 10:00 AM and 21:00 PM. On my Chinese server, I only have 21:00 PM Chinese server time. So, R2 might or might not remove 2 WB. Again, before jumping off the bridge, just wait and see what R2 will do. R2 has a lot of players playing from different timezones compared to Chinese servers, so, not sure they want to risk losing players by removing 2 WB just to copy-paste what Chinese servers did.

Comment

Originally posted by KarrdeThuun View Post
                  i dont think they ever had blessing wheel
                  This. I already said it, we might get some stuff Chinese servers will never get and Chinese servers might get things we won't ever get.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                    You can't get locked balens from Tree of Ancients, well not for me. You get daru and kyanites.
                    Interesting, I get 23 locked balens at level 30 from TOA. Also my second academy page is locked for now.
                    IGN: AncientEvil
                    Server: EU-271+merged
                    Class: Archer
                    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Interesting, I get 23 locked balens at level 30 from TOA. Also my second academy page is locked for now.
                      I hope it's like you lol. My archer is level 61 and I only get kyanites and daru, really disappointing lol

Second academy page should be unlocked at level 50 and you get 1 new stat after each hero level.

Example: Level 50 Gold Production, Level 51 Troop HP, Level 52 Troop Pattack.

I'm not sure if they are unlocked in that order, but you need level 50 first and after each following level unlock a new stat on second page.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                        I hope it's like you lol. My archer is level 61 and I only get kyanites and daru, really disappointing lol

Second academy page should be unlocked at level 50 and you get 1 new stat after each hero level.

Example: Level 50 Gold Production, Level 51 Troop HP, Level 52 Troop Pattack.

I'm not sure if they are unlocked in that order, but you need level 50 first and after each following level unlock a new stat on second page.
                        that means we wud have to be lv66 to fully unlock second page..hopefully not lol

Comment

Well the best part of the upcoming patches IMO is the fact that we get to knock the teeth out of some cute little blob thingies instead of crushing mice skulls on the loading screen.
                          Note: if this precious new piece of info is reposted on other sites please give credit for my hard work.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Well the best part of the upcoming patches IMO is the fact that we get to knock the teeth out of some cute little blob thingies instead of crushing mice skulls on the loading screen.
                            Note: if this precious new piece of info is reposted on other sites please give credit for my hard work.
                            but they look ugly when we knock their teeth out

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
                              If the US 2.0 release includes all of Chinese 2.0 & 2.1, it should also include:
                              • Level 80 Solo & MP Dungeouns (2.1)
                              • Level 80 PvE Set (2.1)
                              • Holy Seal Nerf (2.0 - Max 2 Rounds & 2.1 - Increased CD / Use Limit)
                              • New Clothing : Emperor's Set(s) (2.0)

Also...
                              • The 2nd Academy Tab is for Pet Upgrades (As opposed to Troops). Blessing will affect it, so it's going to be important to buff up the "Hero" Aspects quickly.
                              • The Auction House being held back from English Servers is NOT confirmed. It's a rumor.
                              • Signet Training is a build-up system of clearing Cooldown and/or Quest Completion. It's the non-casher alternative to VIP / Spirit Covenant, but Cashers will enjoy the World Boss CD Clear w/o needing to spend Balens to do so. The progression is SLOW - like Fate Wheel Slow, so don't get your hopes up too much .
                              • VIP Chests are in MP Dungeons, not Solo Dungeons.
                              • Locked Balens, while they may convert at a 1:20 Ratio, will be present in Guild Altar, Login Rewards and ToA Rewards at a rate of 1:4. So before the patch, keep in mind to ues up all those Vouchers you're sitting on - even if it's just unlocking inventory, or retooling your talents.
                              • There's no mention of WB being reduced to 1 instance. Where did that come from?
                              why use up vouchers? won't those be converted to locked balens? why not save them?
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                                why use up vouchers? won't those be converted to locked balens? why not save them?

cause the ratio sucks
                                Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Working...
                                X