• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
    cause the ratio sucks
    yea but vouchers don't buy me no socketing rods
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
      I hope it's like you lol. My archer is level 61 and I only get kyanites and daru, really disappointing lol
      you are right, I haven't logged in for a while and I see there's a new patch, 2.3? and yea i don't get locked balens from TOA anymore. Also I got 2 balens from guild wheel, I don't remember getting so few before, maybe a nerf.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
        you are right, I haven't logged in for a while and I see there's a new patch, 2.3? and yea i don't get locked balens from TOA anymore. Also I got 2 balens from guild wheel, I don't remember getting so few before, maybe a nerf.
        I just spin the wheel 21 times and got 2 and 6 locked balens. Don't remember if they gave more before.

Comment

I don't think this should be posted so early. This might not be at all what r2 will do. And I don't want to see another ragefest afterwards when they leave out things you see listed here...
          Player Class: Archer
          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            I don't think this should be posted so early. This might not be at all what r2 will do. And I don't want to see another ragefest afterwards when they leave out things you see listed here...
            This discussion is useful to get an idea of what might be ahead, nobody can guarantee that the same things will apply here. Personally I am curious about the features that are currently available on Chinese servers, since I play there a bit and I don't speak the language.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
              cause the ratio sucks
              even at 30k vouchers now with 1-100 ratio, i will have 300 balens...... better than lvl 8 farm in my opinion. gonna need those transposers!
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

They shouldnt modify holy seal to be "less effective", they should just remove the skill itself and we just lvl holy seal to the needed lvl in order to get more talents up, i cant count how many ppl quit because of the stupidity that holy seal means.

Example that happened 10 mins ago: i start with 2 friends to do arena, we are 85k~ BR each with me being the lowest in holy seal (55), we did exactly 4 fights because the main tactic of everyone it seems relies on disabling us rather than using skills, hell in 1 fight we almost win even with the other mage and me being stunned for 3 turns each.

Imo just remove HS or limit it to 1 second stun/1turn stun, the fun really dissapears when u are disabled 15-20 seconds EACH fight (and no, this isnt a ragepost, its a real fact that's been happening for a long while). This is the reason why most "proplayers" dont qualify for the finals of CW for example lol, no holy seal > no brain it seems : D

Comment

Yeah Hs sux hard rly funny when i lose fight only coz off stund and also when i know the player has only 1 lvl higher HS and i get stund for 2 turns just lol

Comment

i want add another thing here. before we saw if new patch coming they start advertisement a month before but nothing happening like that so i think its FAKE
                    ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                    when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                      Yeah Hs sux hard rly funny when i lose fight only coz off stund and also when i know the player has only 1 lvl higher HS and i get stund for 2 turns just lol
                      you sir are a big liar... you cannot be stunned for 2 turns if the opponent has only 1 lvl higher seal !OWNED!

Comment

Awww... no nerf for HS... sad news for us warriors, heavenly news to the cowards... sighzzz
                        S144
                        Guild: 'Nightmare
                        Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
                          Awww... no nerf for HS... sad news for us warriors, heavenly news to the cowards... sighzzz
                          you mad because HS is one of the few things you cant buy with money ?

massive cashers are always the ones who cry about HS the most.

Comment

Stop using the **** excuse of balens spending. Money use in the game is an open option to all. You decide if you wanna spend or keep your money. I can spend money whether I am level 1 or 80. You have this option too. Did the game limit you? Did I or anyone limit you? Is levels limiting how much we can spend?

But HS has a limitation due to character level. Not balens. That's where the unfairness truly comes in. We are limited to what we can learn at each level. And this stupid skill guarantees the advantage is given only to the higher level character who are supposed to be stronger already.
                            S144
                            Guild: 'Nightmare
                            Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
                              Stop using the **** excuse of balens spending. Money use in the game is an open option to all. You decide if you wanna spend or keep your money. I can spend money whether I am level 1 or 80. You have this option too. Did the game limit you? Did I or anyone limit you? Is levels limiting how much we can spend?

But HS has a limitation due to character level. Not balens. That's where the unfairness truly comes in. We are limited to what we can learn at each level. And this stupid skill guarantees the advantage is given only to the higher level character who are supposed to be stronger already.
                              HAHAHAHHAHAHAH pathetic

so you are just mad because some people actually had to work hard to get their characters to where it is ?

HS gives the non cashers who have played for 6 months a standing chance to beat those arrogant noob cashers who have played 2 months but got 10 k higher br.

but dont worry, if enough cashers cry about HS r2 might make it so you can buy talent lvls so you should have no problems then.
                              Last edited by Winlander; 10-15-2013, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Its not about cashers, unlike others, if you quit for 6 months then come back and spent 100k 100k 100k 100k balens YOU CAN HARDLY catch those with seal, and still get beated, probably catch their stats, but not seal.
                                Example : Zebq, if he was immune or had seal max, no team could have taken him down in arena.
                                Just saying my opinion, HS is a waste of exp, I'd rather have it to boost something for my char than stunning and " loosing " cause of noobs having high seal but stats like a newbie or even worse.
                                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                                X