No announcement yet.

2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, we don't know what Voucher > LockBalen ratio is... R2 haven't decided it yet.

There are many pop ups of it, like 20:1, 100:1.

Who knows... maybe it's 10:1, or even 200:1, it's completely up to what R2 feels like.

That's why I said earlier, I am gonna wait til Server 1 gets the data, to see what the ratio is before I decide to either save it for conversion, or use it on farm, bags, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      Also, we don't know what Voucher > LockBalen ratio is... R2 haven't decided it yet.

There are many pop ups of it, like 20:1, 100:1.

Who knows... maybe it's 10:1, or even 200:1, it's completely up to what R2 feels like.

That's why I said earlier, I am gonna wait til Server 1 gets the data, to see what the ratio is before I decide to either save it for conversion, or use it on farm, bags, etc.
      10:1?20:1? this is r2

Comment

Higher level = worked harder? If you need to hide behind free attacks and win a fight or get an advantage out of a fight, i don't see where one's "hard work" has really gone to... and that certainly don't sound any "pro'er" in your capability as compared to your stereotyped cashing "noob"...

There are many slow steady levellers who put in real efforts to tweak their character but yet still limited by the game to have access to this so called "skill" as they are not of that level to have access to it... it affects not only cashers in your eyes...
        S144
        Guild: 'Nightmare
        Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by -Eilistraee- View Post
          Higher level = worked harder? If you need to hide behind free attacks and win a fight or get an advantage out of a fight, i don't see where one's "hard work" has really gone to... and that certainly don't sound any "pro'er" in your capability as compared to your stereotyped cashing "noob"...

There are many slow steady levellers who put in real efforts to tweak their character but yet still limited by the game to have access to this so called "skill" as they are not of that level to have access to it... it affects not only cashers in your eyes...
          "HS gives the non cashers who have played for 6 months a standing chance to beat those arrogant noob cashers who have played 2 months but got 10 k higher br."

i cant believe i have to quote my own text just because you are too slow in the head.

or are you implying that 65 lvl non casher who has played for 6 months and got 30 lvl seal hasnt worked harder and longer than the 65 lvl casher with 15 lvl seal who has played for 2 months ?

Comment

**... they still need to finish patch 1.6 first

Comment

Originally posted by jordy74 View Post
              what time are you?

Comment

Originally posted by jordy74 View Post
                What we need to get as patch 1.6 part " 3 " if you say its not over?
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Speaking bout Chinese servers. How do u guys managed to register an account there? I tried to make one but the last step requires an "ID". So how can i get that ID?

Comment

Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
                    Speaking bout Chinese servers. How do u guys managed to register an account there? I tried to make one but the last step requires an "ID". So how can i get that ID?
                    use the one in example

Comment

Winlander, i am not slow, neither do i think you are... but you have just quoted something that is just so...

A 65 non-casher and a 65 casher will have equal access to the max level of HS possible... i am arguing about the fact that a 64 (and below) level character (both casher or non casher included) will never have access to the same level of HS that a 65 will have... and that what gives a higher level character that dumb advantage over, in this aspect HS protects the high levels, not the low levels...
                      S144
                      Guild: 'Nightmare
                      Level 80 Archer

Comment

Originally posted by Winlander View Post
                        HAHAHAHHAHAHAH pathetic

so you are just mad because some people actually had to work hard to get their characters to where it is ?

HS gives the non cashers who have played for 6 months a standing chance to beat those arrogant noob cashers who have played 2 months but got 10 k higher br.

but dont worry, if enough cashers cry about HS r2 might make it so you can buy talent lvls so you should have no problems then.
                        Get to lvl 65 and tell me if you sing the same tune. You can't catch up no matter "how hard you work at it." Once your 65 the gap is so big you won't even stand a chance. That is why I don't bother to lvl up my HS unless it's to cap for the next talent level. I see no point in lvling HS when you are in the newer servers. Obviously you don't know how to read the charts or you will know this. Doesn't matter if you are a casher or non casher or how hard you work at it. Once you reach lvl 65 you are doomed until you reach lvl 80 which if you are slow lvling that won't happen anytime soon. Also we don't know if HS is getting nerf or not. They might sneak it in there or they might readd it to the notes. Remember this isn't official patch notes. This is what might come to us. More things may be added or things may be taken out. So chill until R2 finalizes everything and posts an official patch notice.
                        Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-15-2013, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Get to lvl 65 and tell me if you sing the same tune. You can't catch up no matter "how hard you work at it." Once your 65 the gap is so big you won't even stand a chance. That is why I don't bother to lvl up my HS unless it's to cap for the next talent level. I see no point in lvling HS when you are in the newer servers. Obviously you don't know how to read the charts or you will know this. Doesn't matter if you are a casher or non casher or how hard you work at it. Once you reach lvl 65 you are doomed until you reach lvl 80 which if you are slow lvling that won't happen anytime soon. Also we don't know if HS is getting nerf or not. They might sneak it in there or they might readd it to the notes. Remember this isn't official patch notes. This is what might come to us. More things may be added or things may be taken out. So chill until R2 finalizes everything and posts an official patch notice.
                          actually in 2 days i will be 66 and i farmed LD in 55-64 bg so i dont need to do bg anymore and i always do arena with same lvl people as me so i rarely have problems with HS.

Comment

actually in 2 days i will be 66 and i farmed LD in 55-64 bg so i dont need to do bg anymore and i always do arena with same lvl people as me so i rarely have problems with HS.
                            Pre high 60 (68-69) and 70+ it is not really a problem, why? Because the HS cap is fairly easly manageable, at end 60s and 70+ the HS cap spikes high, so u can pump in a LOT more xp, after a while it gets practicly impossible because the difference is so VAST, that you need to gain 10-30m more xp/day to catch the slower ones, the faster ones lvl faster than you and is just impossible to reach. Go 70+ and see if you think HS is not OP

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                              Pre high 60 (68-69) and 70+ it is not really a problem, why? Because the HS cap is fairly easly manageable, at end 60s and 70+ the HS cap spikes high, so u can pump in a LOT more xp, after a while it gets practicly impossible because the difference is so VAST, that you need to gain 10-30m more xp/day to catch the slower ones, the faster ones lvl faster than you and is just impossible to reach. Go 70+ and see if you think HS is not OP
                              it will be a long time untill im 70+ since i only lvl up if i cant lvl up my talents.

and actually im right at the lvl where it spikes the most

Comment

it will be a long time untill im 70+ since i only lvl up if i cant lvl up my talents.
                                Better don't say you won't do bg because if you aren't a casher or don't want to cash, you'll do bg even if you want it or not for " event quest " or pvp points. There's no player in R2 who doesn't do bg anymore.
                                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Working...
                                X