2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    Better don't say you won't do bg because if you aren't a casher or don't want to cash, you'll do bg even if you want it or not for " event quest " or pvp points. There's no player in R2 who doesn't do bg anymore.
    i have spent around 80-90 € on this game (only thing that raised my br was wings) i have 75 k br with blessing and i have done bg event quest this month every day it has been here and no problems there + why would i do bg for pvp points ? its easy to make 2k+ from arena alone.

Comment

Originally posted by R220930846 View Post
      2.0 – USA RELEASE DATE NOVEMBER 6. INCLUDES ALL OF CHINA 2.1.
      Auction House – THIS IS NOT COMING TO ENGLISH SERVERS. DECISION OF ************ NOT r2games.
      There we go end of hope xD.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
        There we go end of hope xD.
        NUUUUU there is still a hope for them to change mind

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
          NUUUUU there is still a hope for them to change mind
          If they want to make less money from players buying balen related items (IE: crystaloid packs, etc - which are tradable when drop in dungeon)

Than they probably won't change their minds... lol
          Last edited by anichaos; 10-15-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            If they want to make less money from players buying balen related items (IE: crystaloid packs, etc - which are tradable when drop in dungeon)

Than they probably won't change their minds... lol
            to trade stufs requires balens i doubt they will lose any money lol

Comment

anyone know if they will still have tanks event in 2.0?...

Comment

Originally posted by Winlander View Post
                it will be a long time untill im 70+ since i only lvl up if i cant lvl up my talents.

and actually im right at the lvl where it spikes the most
                Then if you arn't at 70+ you can't talk lol. You don't know OP it is until you get to the late 60s early 70s. Once you get to that level you will understand that HS is incredibly OP and a nerf is needed.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  Then if you arn't at 70+ you can't talk lol. You don't know OP it is until you get to the late 60s early 70s. Once you get to that level you will understand that HS is incredibly OP and a nerf is needed.
                  look at the talent lvl caps again and you will see that it has the biggest spike at 66 and 67 lvl so stop saying to me that i cant talk if im not 70+ before you get your facts straight...

Comment

Originally posted by Skribz View Post
                    anyone know if they will still have tanks event in 2.0?...
                    and they wouldnt be because? and when it says you cant enter last 5 mins in tanks that means we have no more tanks right?? -_-

Comment

Really? Omg they really should separate bg and tanks then, this is just stupid.
                      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by Winlander View Post
                        actually in 2 days i will be 66 and i farmed LD in 55-64 bg
                        Why didn't you farm LD in 50 to 59? when you were lvl 56+

Is it because you weren't strong enough and that the only way you could do it was to HS your opponents to death at level 62/63/64 when you had a higher level HS?
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          and they wouldnt be because? and when it says you cant enter last 5 mins in tanks that means we have no more tanks right?? -_-
                          It will be like bg, if you choose to do bg in the same moment when tanks are, you'll need to do kills or what you need and leave. Both bg and tanks will end at 21:25 server time so....YOU'RE DOOMED!
                          @winlander : try to get 70+ and do arena and we'll see if you get 2k+ pvp points, unless you do it with op people who can soloarena with their monster stats yea, but with your level/stats I doubt you can even make 1k.
                          Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                          Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                          That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Ginger is jealous because everyone stuns him now.
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                              Ginger is jealous because everyone stuns him now.
                              Not really.

HS is OP. I've always said so.

I only ever use mine in extremely rare circumstances.
                              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                                Why didn't you farm LD in 50 to 59? when you were lvl 56+

Is it because you weren't strong enough and that the only way you could do it was to HS your opponents to death at level 62/63/64 when you had a higher level HS?
                                WE GOT ANOTHER ONE TO JOIN THE BANDWAGON !!!

and your statement just tells me that you only camped 50-59 bg because you either was scared that even with all your cashed br you cant own everyone in higher bg or you are just spoiled lazy kid who didnt wanna work for their HS ?
                                Last edited by Winlander; 10-15-2013, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X