Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

2.0 – usa release date november 6. Includes all of china 2.1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    That is if they follow the chinese ways, a lot less gold, he game becomes purely pay2win after patch 2.0 basically. Auction house was not blocked, it is coming in patch 2.0
    auction house is blocked or they changed mind?

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    that was few months ago...
    Cause americans are fat lazy Bunny Wabbitsâ„¢ who wait to do everything
    Last edited by BrotherVT; 10-14-2013, 03:50 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
    1 wb at 21 ST that will be insane
    u know we all are on dif ST and with those 3 bosses some of us do just 1
    That is if they follow the chinese ways, a lot less gold, he game becomes purely pay2win after patch 2.0 basically. Auction house was not blocked, it is coming in patch 2.0

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
    as i saw in china wartune they r plying 2.2
    that was few months ago...

Leave a comment:

• ARCHE(S-221)
    replied
    as i saw in china wartune they r plying 2.2

Leave a comment:

• AndreyTz
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    Only thing I look forward to in this upcoming patch are pets & auction house. 1 WB a day at 21:00 server time no 3x reward and no buff. and the fact you think its pay2win now? haha haven't seen anything.
    1 wb at 21 ST that will be insane
    u know we all are on dif ST and with those 3 bosses some of us do just 1

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Last I heard... Auction House got blocked AGAIN, but not by R2.

Pets are interesting, but it only works in long term PvE fights.

And Gold Rush... really... here I thought it's a way to get the Gold you miss from Gold Mine and Plunders, but now other players can STILL plunder your Gold Shard and makes you lose gold... just like the hated Farm stealing...

It's like some sort of new BG... but people steals each other's Gold for 30 mins...
    (I would like it better if your Town's Gold production is increased for 30 mins a day instead of this)
    This is a pvp game. If you don't like pvp then play another game. Most of the stuff in wartune is designed for pvp not pve. You do get increase in gold production as well as time eggs which gives you gold too. This is just another "BG" like you said which adds more events to the game.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post

And Gold Rush... really... here I thought it's a way to get the Gold you miss from Gold Mine and Plunders, but now other players can STILL plunder your Gold Shard and makes you lose gold... just like the hated Farm stealing...

It's like some sort of new BG... but people steals each other's Gold for 30 mins...
    (I would like it better if your Town's Gold production is increased for 30 mins a day instead of this)
    yeah no auction house and the pet system seems pretty much spire/and high lvl nm mode mpd use,however the gold gain will be higher then the mine gold gain

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Only thing I look forward to in this upcoming patch are pets & auction house. 1 WB a day at 21:00 server time no 3x reward and no buff. and the fact you think its pay2win now? haha haven't seen anything.

Leave a comment:

• xnovaflarex
    replied
    Originally posted by AndreyTz View Post
    omg i hope what u said its true cus it looks awesome ^^
    Same i like the idea of a sort of hang out spot to goof off with other players it was one thing i found lacking in wartune when i first started. No face to face with other players who were idle or chatting in guild etc. Maybe with some luck will be able to duel etc in tghe area just for pure fun no rewards or losses. Ilike to just duel now and then for fun and to test my char against others my lvl and br or higher with troops and with out troops.

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    Originally posted by ancev View Post
    Wrong, there is an option to remove characters , you only see name/title/guild without the actual character. Either these Chinese are really smart or they have 10,000 people in their development team. I would go with option 2.
    yes. for high end spec comp. every game i played so far has feature to hide other char around u, but the lag (slowdown) still happen. imagine if 50 ppl shows up at ur screen after server merger. lets wait and see.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Interesting.
    Last edited by bshallc2010; 10-14-2013, 06:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• AndreyTz
    replied
    omg i hope what u said its true cus it looks awesome ^^

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
    prepare for the lag.
    Wrong, there is an option to remove characters , you only see name/title/guild without the actual character. Either these Chinese are really smart or they have 10,000 people in their development team. I would go with option 2.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X