Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Add a helping button/option to multi player rooms.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add a helping button/option to multi player rooms.

To help a guild grow the senior guildies must help the newer guildies through the various mp maps. Now because there is only one run available, one often looses that run if a guildie is stuck. Because of the wildly different time zones some people are unable to get their main runs done earlier in the day.

This has few issues, if a high lvl guildie has not done their run, he either have to loose his only run, or he wont come to help because of the need to finish his own run first. Also people can be left waiting for ages in a map trying to find people to come and help, also a late comer with a run only receives half the award.

So this game is supposed to be focused around the strength of the guild, people helping to make the group stronger. Why not include a helping button/option when entering a mp map. This means one does not receive an award, but can help another player at any time without the fear of losing their run.

There should also be a key run only option, or perhaps give awards on the summoner even if runs are done(once per day), allowing people to do a key run while retaining their main run.

Finally there really should be an award for those that can run 20 mp maps in a day just helping others; perhaps a points per helping run system, towards a special mount or similar.

Thoughts ?
    Yes
    100.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Last edited by kiwifrogg; 10-14-2013, 05:42 AM.

Yes to help option.

No to getting rewards for helping.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

good sugetion
      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwifrogg View Post
        To help a guild grow the senior guildies must help the newer guildies through the various mp maps. Now because there is only one run available, one often looses that run if a guildie is stuck. Because of the wildly different time zones some people are unable to get their main runs done earlier in the day.

This has few issues, if a high lvl guildie has not done their run, he either have to loose his only run, or he wont come to help because of the need to finish his own run first. Also people can be left waiting for ages in a map trying to find people to come and help, also a late comer with a run only receives half the award.

So this game is supposed to be focused around the strength of the guild, people helping to make the group stronger. Why not include a helping button/option when entering a mp map. This means one does not receive an award, but can help another player at any time without the fear of losing their run.

There should also be a key run only option, or perhaps give awards on the summoner even if runs are done(once per day), allowing people to do a key run while retaining their main run.

Finally there really should be an award for those that can run 20 mp maps in a day just helping others; perhaps a points per helping run system, towards a special mount or similar.

Thoughts ?
        i voted yes but dont know if the voter rate ive seen is true....

now..i really like helping others but just after my first run. but days passed im not usually doing it anymore. why? i dont know. maybe because i dont have credits to get and thingking 'i think its a watse of time,ill let other players help him/her'. also mostly notice that ther some rooms for low lvel together with a 20k BR toon and me 18k and yet he still dont want to start because the room isnt full!! Daaaahh..wheres your brain!!! i conclude it depends on the player if he is really and willing to help.so with or without adding new button idea is still good to me.

what have you read is just my reason and possible reason why other player and guildmates dont help on MP.

Comment

I agree with the option to help, but the reward no.

Also, a player shouldn't enter a MP they know they cannot finish by themselves. Entering it, then calling for help, and expecting people to show up, it's a waste on their behalf.

I maybe wrong, but there was already a thread about being able to help by turning a MP run attempt off, just to be able to help? no idea where it's ended up now.
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

ok...actually this is what i usually do on making a party on MP

1.)envite on world chat,guild and freinds.
            2.) wait for others to make a room that suits for me.
            3.)put message ( pm me for those who want to go in void!!!)

well..still works....

Comment

Working...
            X