Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Cross server guild wars?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross server guild wars?!

We have cross server class wars; why not have a bi-monthly cross server guild wars?

--Because of the ''bloated'' guilds that are out there (guilds with 30-40 players that are inactive), I think the cross server guild war rankings should be based on each guilds top 50 players. Regardless; if those top50 are active or inactive, but each guilds ranking on those top50. This will stop every guild from bloating themselves with ''dead players'' just to have better ranking..

Comments?

think of the lag and think of how the old guilds have too much of advantage with their hs higher lvl and them having more time to farm pve gears

Comment

Just like class wars, survival of the fittest. Just this would be a guilds survival, instead of a single person. And who said the rewards have to match the current guild war rewards? Maybe the rewards could be more mount cards or something else.

As far as lag, there are ways to help minimize that(buy a morph card? turn clothing off? ect).

Comment

Originally posted by R24034269 View Post
        Just like class wars, survival of the fittest. Just this would be a guilds survival, instead of a single person. And who said the rewards have to match the current guild war rewards? Maybe the rewards could be more mount cards or something else.

As far as lag, there are ways to help minimize that(buy a morph card? turn clothing off? ect).
        i didnt mention rewards..i repeat older servers had older players thus more time for pve set and killing new guilds easy and with their hs being higher too so can you tell me how is this gonna work?

Comment

Originally posted by R24034269 View Post

Sometimes class war is just like a survival of the casher
          AeonFlux
          Mage
          S3 Worg Lair Europe
          OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
            i didnt mention rewards..i repeat older servers had older players thus more time for pve set and killing new guilds easy and with their hs being higher too so can you tell me how is this gonna work?
            well..theres always an answer to that. like battlegrounds issues,farming honors,by bracket. dont care if i get killed coz time to time i know theres a place for us to heads up against others. ive post a furom just like this and yeah..it could be possible that those big guilds in our current server will be more huge and strong and those smaller guilds will be more and more weaker that could be possibly suck on guild war server a week. still the idea is awsome and wish that it could be put someday. (though it maybe not)

Comment

Originally posted by tomas143 View Post
              well..theres always an answer to that. like battlegrounds issues,farming honors,by bracket. dont care if i get killed coz time to time i know theres a place for us to heads up against others. ive post a furom just like this and yeah..it could be possible that those big guilds in our current server will be more huge and strong and those smaller guilds will be more and more weaker that could be possibly suck on guild war server a week. still the idea is awsome and wish that it could be put someday. (though it maybe not)
              what breacket?guild lv braacket?lol

Comment

guild battles cross servers ?? i think no need for now....

Comment

I would love to see the reactions if they actually have to fight each other. One of the first 10 servers vs one of the 200th's. I can give you some food for thought: a free player if played from the beginning of S1 would be around 80k BR, and there are a whole bunch of them.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    what breacket?guild lv braacket?lol
                    lol.yes!!! like guild's BR? i dont know... possible ideas that could make this thing happened....

"people thinks possible things if they've liked the idea not ruining people's dreamed"

Comment

Originally posted by tomas143 View Post
                      lol.yes!!! like guild's BR? i dont know... possible ideas that could make this thing happened....

"people thinks possible things if they've liked the idea not ruining people's dreamed"
                      I generally have to agree, the battles would definitely be something to watch. Coming from the Armorgames servers I can definitely say we got alot of badasses in my own server alone. While it would be easy to select the best guilds from the non R2 servers, the question is how would the R2 Servers be grouped, since even with the mergers some R2 server groups outclass others by a very large margin. Not to mention the utter dominance of Kong S4 in CW

Comment

Working...
                      X