vouchers from guild wefheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vouchers from guild wefheel

Has anyone received more than 80 vouchers from the guild wheel lately? for the last couple of weeks ive landed on the vouchers icon numerous times in the guild wheel, however the max ive gotten has been 80.

I received 400 on an alt a while back and got 200 today on my main. They're just extremely rare.

Comment

well, yes but my point is that for the amount of times ive landed in that icon for the last few weeks, in that past some of those wouldve been 200 vouchers. in a day out of 30 spins, 5-10 of the spins land on the vouchers icon.

Comment

i used to get 200 and 400 on a regular basis, now i havent got any of those, just 20, 40, 80.

Comment

chance of 400 and 200 is out there, just very low. chances maybe got decreased in last patch but cant confirm or deny it.

Comment

Yes I've gotten a few 200s within the past week.

Comment

I got 400 yesterday.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

400 around a week ago

Comment

I was just thinking the same thing this morning. Most I ever get is 80 since they 'fixed' the voucher problem a while ago.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

i got once 400. about 3/4 months ago
                    ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
                    when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                      I was just thinking the same thing this morning. Most I ever get is 80 since they 'fixed' the voucher problem a while ago.
                      rods,crypt,vouchers drop rate seems to have gone down alot even those people that gotrods/crypts daily in altar havent goten a thing lately :/ each patch redeces chances it seems

Comment

Working...
                      X