This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Socketing Rods and Crypt keys

GM i would like to talk about my problem in rods and crypt keys and astrals..

i am an active player lvl58 since i played this game i havent got any rods and crypts in guild blessing, i kinda hate it when someone gets rods twice, everyday i get mad because i cant get any rods and crypt keys and most of all i spent so many gold in it but still cant get one.. now in astrals its the same as the rods.. please explain to me why cant i get a damn rods and crypts while others can get it everyday! im actually getting mad now sorry even though im not a real money user.. i hope you can manage to help my status cause im really is getting left of.. my friends are now way ahead of me because of that problem... please read this as soon as possible..

server: Wraithden
    name: Migz
    char: Archer
    lvl 58

how aboutpeople geting3 rods in a row??yeah same problem here but altar is loving me once again so just be patient forcrypt keys blitz buradoth grave)48-50 solo dung) blitz it with skeleton keys and you have high chance to get crypts,spent more on astrals and you will if you dont just use points to get astral you need

Comment

doing that everyday, im using keys in blitzing in buradoth grave still can't get crypt keys.. in astrals i spent like 1.5mil a day still get good astrals..

Comment

Originally posted by R220256214 View Post
        doing that everyday, im using keys in blitzing in buradoth grave still can't get crypt keys.. in astrals i spent like 1.5mil a day still get good astrals..
        that means you are most unlucky person lol..1.5M gold in astrals per day isnt much try spenting more

Comment

1.5mil a day is all i can get, lol..

Comment

Months ago or so I got 2 rods daily, next day another rod etc. Since then nothing but junk. for ages. It's all luck, I see people getting lucky as hell daily, and not just Altar.
            Takes Spire chests, some people get 2 fashion cores from 1 daily spire, and all I ever get is shadow crystals and 20 vouchers lol.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

dont worry, I got nothing for like 2-3 months then the crypt start falling in my lap.... just luck and time.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i want the GM to speak..

Comment

Originally posted by R220256214 View Post
                  i want the GM to speak..
                  he wont maybe some mod might but for the gm?thats extremely rare

Comment

please explain to me why cant i get a damn rods and crypts while others can get it everyday!
                    Who gets it every day? Sure, if there is a thousand players on your sever, the odds of one player getting it are high. How many spins do you have, anyway?

in astrals i spent like 1.5mil a day still get good astrals..
                    You'll get all the astrals you need fairly soon anyway, luck only matters at the beginning when you don't have points to spare.
                    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

my guild have 24 spins..

Comment

my guild blessing has 24 spins..

Comment

We have 30.
                          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

online everday u will get it...

Comment

some weeks i dont get any soc rods or good astrals.....other weeks i am lucky ....i think its part of game..
                              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

Working...
                              X