This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    forcrypt keys blitz buradoth grave)48-50 solo dung) blitz it with skeleton keys and you have high chance to get crypts
    For me they drop all the time in Delphinian Swamp. Got 5 yesterday, 2 so far today.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      For me they drop all the time in Delphinian Swamp. Got 5 yesterday, 2 so far today.
      delphinian swamp? got none on my other char ill check it once im done harvesting stamina in altar

Comment

as silly as it sounds... when i do my alter spins i tab out of wartune.. ill have maybe youtube on another tab, listening to some music or watching cats do cute stuff,, tab out.. when i come back.. BOOM!!.. socket rod!!! BOOM!!.. crypt key!! BOOM!!.. other great stuff you can get from alter spins!!.. it never ends...

of course i get a bunch a useless stuff too,, 5 out of 7 days is just daru and xp books

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post

Can someone confirm it?Dont want to waste my attempts before!

Comment

Originally posted by JayemCarter View Post
            I used to get 6 crypt key every 2 day out of 3 Void Normal runs.

It's all just luck, you never know what the system will give you.

Also... Solo Campaign just requires Stamina, there's no "attempt".

Comment

Try again, good luck.
              (✿•⌣•)_Competition is so tiring, but we will be left behind if does not participate in the competition_(•⌣•✿)
              to open support ticket center R2.Games or check ticket status

Comment

As for me Crypt keys sometimes in those boxes that need skeleton keys to open in mpds and solo dungeons. As for rods I am lvl 55 now and have only gotten 2 rods since day 1 and 1 of those were given by R2 at the start of the game. Everyday I spin my guild blessing x2 and have never gotten any rods before. I got mostly gold, voulchers, plant seeds and exp and once got a crypt key. I got my only other rod from a BG treasure box. As for good astrals well got a few yellows but kind of crappy ones. I am an archer but got 2 yellows for Matk, 1 yellow for brillance , 1 red for enshieldment and 1 yellow for God blessing. I notice all my good astrals only come when my exchange points are over 5k not sure if its a coincidence or was prog that way.

Comment

Originally posted by 002adrian View Post
                  As for me Crypt keys sometimes in those boxes that need skeleton keys to open in mpds and solo dungeons. As for rods I am lvl 55 now and have only gotten 2 rods since day 1 and 1 of those were given by R2 at the start of the game. Everyday I spin my guild blessing x2 and have never gotten any rods before. I got mostly gold, voulchers, plant seeds and exp and once got a crypt key. I got my only other rod from a BG treasure box. As for good astrals well got a few yellows but kind of crappy ones. I am an archer but got 2 yellows for Matk, 1 yellow for brillance , 1 red for enshieldment and 1 yellow for God blessing. I notice all my good astrals only come when my exchange points are over 5k not sure if its a coincidence or was prog that way.
                  not knocking you "but only twice a day?"u been lucky so far if that all u spin on guild blessing

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    I used to get 6 crypt key every 2 day out of 3 Void Normal runs.

It's all just luck, you never know what the system will give you.

Also... Solo Campaign just requires Stamina, there's no "attempt".
                    used too!! worthless info! try again now ani and walk away with 2 if u are VERY lucky! ur talking about back when we had 3 runs ( 2 per run) and even then i doubt u got 6 ever

Comment

Originally posted by R220256214 View Post
                      i want the GM to speak..
                      And say what? your unlucky lol because thats the only reason.
                      Ninno20
                      Foul Marsh - S328
                      Knight 60+

Comment

Hehe just got both (x1), haven't seen them for a couple weeks.
                        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by JayemCarter View Post
                          Can someone confirm what? That I got 5 one day and 2 the next? No, no one can confirm that as no one has access to my inventory... -_-
                          As far as the Swamp goes; no, I'm lying through my teeth because I want you all to waste attempts. *rolls eyes* Imo, the Swamp (and according to some Buradoth as well) have the best chance. Do with that info what you like.

Comment

I still find it hard to believe that mystery boxes have different drops; I'm still saving my keys in case I need more leg stones by the time I get to 65.
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                            X