Make Heal and Blood rune available in Rune Extravaganza (Hot Events) plssss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make Heal and Blood rune available in Rune Extravaganza (Hot Events) plssss

Right now, only Brutality rune can be traded on Rune Extravaganza. Is it too much to ask for Blood rune and healing rune to be available for trade also? since it is not available on shop, and it's like playing lotto on Tank trials for these runes.

Originally posted by dyopet View Post
    it's like playing lotto on Tank trials for these runes.
    I've won the lottery way more times than I've won a rune...

I'd appreciate you not lying in future...

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

its not lying. its about probabilities. if you won the lottery means you are lucky, which is one in a million combinations. it shouldnt be the same in the tank trials since blood runes and heal runes were the prizes themselves before. in this case, there is a possibility of a lvl 80 character with only a Brutality rune, if the owner wont spend on the runes other than blood and heal. it's just to be fair on on-coming battles. it would be like duelling with 4 bullets on my gun and 6 bullets on my enemy's gun. and im not asking for the blood runes and heal runes to be free. im asking for them to be available for trade just like the brutality rune.

i'd appreciate it if a G.M. answers on this thread, and not some bozos who boasts with their luck.

Comment

you missed the sarcasm in my reply...

and thus missed the joke...

*sigh*
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

35 victory chests 0 runes hate tanks coz of that just wasting my time . I every day lose a fight in GA or bgs coz every 1 that started server b4 the stupid patch have a heal rune , rly put it in shop i gladly pay 1k balens and skip next year of farming .

Comment

Everyday.... small runstones!!! ARGH, I dont understand how everyone else got their healing rune????
            Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.

Comment

Players before the Tank Reward change was able to obtain a random Brutality, Blood or Heal rune from a pack (it will always drop one of the 3) regardless if you won or lose in Tank.

Comment

Watch it or they'll make brutality a random drop too..
                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                  Watch it or they'll make brutality a random drop too..
                  Brutality is a level 38 unlock reward.

The "Hot Event, Rune Exchange"... is actually just a "Temp" for players to change their other size runestones to regular runestone (small)

Brutality exchange was added later on because some players above level 38 did not have Brutality Runes yet.

That and the Hot Event DOES have an end date on it.

Comment

You get brutality at 35 actually, 38 is when you can up it to lvl 2.

Btw after the event is over, is there any use for blood/heal runestones? I won't be happy if instead of 15 stones I get a useless rune out of a victory chest.
                    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                      You get brutality at 35 actually, 38 is when you can up it to lvl 2.

Btw after the event is over, is there any use for blood/heal runestones? I won't be happy if instead of 15 stones I get a useless rune out of a victory chest.
                      Well i need heal / blood rune have over 1k runestones that i cant use coz brutality is maxed form my lvl

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                        Well i need heal / blood rune have over 1k runestones that i cant use coz brutality is maxed form my lvl
                        My brother got 2 heal runes so far
                        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Your brother that does not exist?

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                            stop poll sitting maybe, u joined when i did and have less br and lower level and i play as and when! i'll take ur 1k stones n use them

Comment

It would really be nice if we could get some thing other than plain rune stones from tanks. I play tanks almost everyday and all I get is rune stones. I have only brutality rune and it is maxed for my lvl also. It has come to the point of almost hating tanks because you get the same prize every time, rune stones..no new runes. I come up against others that have blood runes and healing runes. I don't see how this is fair to me and other players who face these players either. It's bad enough that we only have brutality runes, and now we are facing gold wings also. Please re-do how the runes are given out for tanks prizes and make sure the healing and blood runes are in there, along with the other runes we are supposed to be able to "learn." Or at least give us a way to obtain them with out having to buy them. This new rune system is ridiculous to say the least!

Comment

Working...
                              X