CW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After maintenance.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

All who replied to my post, are you stupid? I posted before they announced just shutup, I would expect them to tell us atleast 2 days ahead, barely any time to prepare..

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
        All who replied to my post, are you stupid? I posted before they announced just shutup, I would expect them to tell us atleast 2 days ahead, barely any time to prepare..
        They won't, thats the thing. I don't know why you and all others keep saying them/telling them to do that cause they won't.
        All people know about it is :
        - Its once a month
        - Its always ON A THURSDAY!
        Noone will make them say with 2-3 days/1 week earlier. Wanna know why? To buy their scroll/potion pack.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
          They won't, thats the thing. I don't know why you and all others keep saying them/telling them to do that cause they won't.
          All people know about it is :
          - Its once a month
          - Its always ON A THURSDAY!
          Noone will make them say with 2-3 days/1 week earlier. Wanna know why? To buy their scroll/potion pack.
          Actually for those who have been playing longer and have brains to notice the pattern its always on the thurs that falls after the mid of each month which normally happens to be the 3rd week of each month.
          IGN: Athena
          Guild: Warriors
          Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
          Class: Archer
          Difficulty Level: Noob
          BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            Actually for those who have been playing longer and have brains to notice the pattern its always on the thurs that falls after the mid of each month which normally happens to be the 3rd week of each month.
            Yep, this month has 5 thursdays, so I confused it with next week instead of this week until I looked at the calender. D'oh! I would have upgraded my mdef astral, oopsies!
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Well...if you're a VIP user who has been saving his/her tokens, it should still be possible to upgrade ur mdef astral unless you're talking about upgrading it from lvl 7 to 8....unless you don't have much astral points saved up to exchange for energines that is...me being an archer I normally can spend 5 - 6m a day on astrals so I normally rack up 40+k astral pts between each CW...enough for 20+k exp which is enough to lvl a lvl 5 astral to lvl 6...(for mage class with a decent build, would probably manage somewhere between 60 - 75% of mine I guess, unless your a mega casher like Linketong who probably earns as much as me...)If you keep sniper edge and determination astral for wb times, you can probably earn much more than if you use will destroyer (as least that's what a mage in my guild says...)
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

How does that matter, potions/scrolls are always on the same day as CW so you can buy them whenever they come up if you failed to save your own pots.

me being an archer I normally can spend 5 - 6m a day on astrals so I normally rack up 40+k astral pts between each CW...enough for 20+k exp which is enough to lvl a lvl 5 astral to lvl 6...(for mage class with a decent build, would probably manage somewhere between 60 - 75% of mine I guess, unless your a mega casher like Linketong who probably earns as much as me...)
                oO I can do 5m a day easily with my 58k, without cashing and 200 vouchers
                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                X