• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d07.RiV
    started a topic CW

CW

Is it this week or next?

Crystalloid sale is on the same days again, I assume?

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Noone will make them say with 2-3 days/1 week earlier. Wanna know why? To buy their scroll/potion pack.
    How does that matter, potions/scrolls are always on the same day as CW so you can buy them whenever they come up if you failed to save your own pots.

me being an archer I normally can spend 5 - 6m a day on astrals so I normally rack up 40+k astral pts between each CW...enough for 20+k exp which is enough to lvl a lvl 5 astral to lvl 6...(for mage class with a decent build, would probably manage somewhere between 60 - 75% of mine I guess, unless your a mega casher like Linketong who probably earns as much as me...)
    oO I can do 5m a day easily with my 58k, without cashing and 200 vouchers

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Well...if you're a VIP user who has been saving his/her tokens, it should still be possible to upgrade ur mdef astral unless you're talking about upgrading it from lvl 7 to 8....unless you don't have much astral points saved up to exchange for energines that is...me being an archer I normally can spend 5 - 6m a day on astrals so I normally rack up 40+k astral pts between each CW...enough for 20+k exp which is enough to lvl a lvl 5 astral to lvl 6...(for mage class with a decent build, would probably manage somewhere between 60 - 75% of mine I guess, unless your a mega casher like Linketong who probably earns as much as me...)If you keep sniper edge and determination astral for wb times, you can probably earn much more than if you use will destroyer (as least that's what a mage in my guild says...)

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
    Actually for those who have been playing longer and have brains to notice the pattern its always on the thurs that falls after the mid of each month which normally happens to be the 3rd week of each month.
    Yep, this month has 5 thursdays, so I confused it with next week instead of this week until I looked at the calender. D'oh! I would have upgraded my mdef astral, oopsies!

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
    They won't, thats the thing. I don't know why you and all others keep saying them/telling them to do that cause they won't.
    All people know about it is :
    - Its once a month
    - Its always ON A THURSDAY!
    Noone will make them say with 2-3 days/1 week earlier. Wanna know why? To buy their scroll/potion pack.
    Actually for those who have been playing longer and have brains to notice the pattern its always on the thurs that falls after the mid of each month which normally happens to be the 3rd week of each month.

Leave a comment:

• po1NNNt
    replied
    Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    All who replied to my post, are you stupid? I posted before they announced just shutup, I would expect them to tell us atleast 2 days ahead, barely any time to prepare..
    They won't, thats the thing. I don't know why you and all others keep saying them/telling them to do that cause they won't.
    All people know about it is :
    - Its once a month
    - Its always ON A THURSDAY!

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    All who replied to my post, are you stupid? I posted before they announced just shutup, I would expect them to tell us atleast 2 days ahead, barely any time to prepare..

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    After maintenance.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Hmm I still don't see the CW button on top right, when is it supposed to appear? All the associated sales are there, though.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Also, is it possible to place wagers if you qualify?
    You can place wagers as long as you're over level 35, regardless of whether you qualify for finals or not.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    The reason I asked is that I'm 370 crystaloids away from 60 set which would give a huge boost (2 leg pieces), and was kinda hoping I could get the missing ones at the sale, but as its probably going to be on the same days this means I can only get 200 on the prelim day.
    The purchase counter resets at 0:00 server, right? So there's no way to get an "extra" day as with soul crystals/whips?

Also, is it possible to place wagers if you qualify?

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    No would have been announced 14th if prelims 17th, they announce 3 days ahead as for the other cws aswell.
    Here is the official announcement.
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....472#post688472

Leave a comment:

• Telstar
    replied
    No would have been announced 14th if prelims 17th, they announce 3 days ahead as for the other cws aswell.
    But they are @@&#@! so they didnt announce so "early".
    17 confirmed.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    What I said above is correct.

Leave a comment:

• Filfiljuma
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    17th Prelims
    19th Finals

Leave a comment:

Working...
X