Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the max number of skill points you can get?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the max number of skill points you can get?

hi i've been planning on a certain skill build for a mage, but it's hard to plan if i don't know what's the max skill
    points so please tell me, oh and what skill would you suggest?, should i go for a Healer, AoE, or PvP? thanks a lot

Every even level. 80 levels = 40 Skill points.

Comment

there is an aoe build??lol its like crapy said and primary get healing skills you could also buy double skill and get PvP build too

Comment

Get rain of fire, resto, meteor and suntoria, that's all you need until you get a pve set.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Home-page has a skill calculater that calculates points per lvl - so easier to do math.

I currently have a heal mage with aoe skills high mage atk - seems to work fine especially with talents
          Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

If you want to do decent: rof 4, meteor 3, bl 1 and as high as possible sunt and resto.

Comment

Maximum amount of skill points are 40 at level 80. As for how to use them, you can always try the skill calculator before resetting and using the skill points. However, one of the huge boosts in the game and completely worth it is the double skill. The day I bought it, bumped me 15 levels in catacombs. Now when you get it, you get 2 skill sets. Usually and most of the time mages make one offensive and one support (healing). Support is mainly for catacombs. The offensive set is used for Battle grounds and Guild battles and arenas. You could, however, use support is you're doing arena party with higher levels. Healing them right when the battle starts.
              Hope this helped

Name:Illuminatic
              Server:
              250 Willow Brook
              Character: Mage
              Level: 64
              Battle Rating: 103,722
              Guild: OverKill

Comment

Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
                Maximum amount of skill points are 40 at level 80. As for how to use them, you can always try the skill calculator before resetting and using the skill points. However, one of the huge boosts in the game and completely worth it is the double skill. The day I bought it, bumped me 15 levels in catacombs. Now when you get it, you get 2 skill sets. Usually and most of the time mages make one offensive and one support (healing). Support is mainly for catacombs. The offensive set is used for Battle grounds and Guild battles and arenas. You could, however, use support is you're doing arena party with higher levels. Healing them right when the battle starts.
                Hope this helped
                That's true for mage, not for archer. On my mage I just rushed thru it with the healing build (hell I only use the healing build mostly now for everything...)
                Player Class: Archer
                Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I would stay away from BL until you get pve set as you barely have enough rage to cast resto and suntoria anyway.
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                    I would stay away from BL until you get pve set as you barely have enough rage to cast resto and suntoria anyway.
                    not really as long as you got good tank and your resto heals quite alot you can use bl alot

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                      My mage is lvl 50 PvP set, 33k BR (just reached 50 back then so no PvE set); used pots and scrolls and I breezed thru catacombs killing last boss. Mage is the easiest class in this game to play.
                      I had to abandon it unfortunately because ZebQ server merged with us. I wish I didn't make an archer after that tho, the advantages of being a mage is ridiculous.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                        My mage is lvl 50 PvP set, 33k BR (just reached 50 back then so no PvE set); used pots and scrolls and I breezed thru catacombs killing last boss. Mage is the easiest class in this game to play.
                        I had to abandon it unfortunately because ZebQ server merged with us. I wish I didn't make an archer after that tho, the advantages of being a mage is ridiculous.
                        50 PvP??you mean PvE? and zebq is gone unles he comes during cw

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                          50 PvP??you mean PvE? and zebq is gone unles he comes during cw
                          My MAGE And I abandoned my mage before I made my archer, back when ZebQ was still terrorising servers. I played on 222, and that whole server nearly quit.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                          X