Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sura War Elephant event item

Dear Sir/Madam and development team of Wartunes,
    I am delighted to find one of the best games I ever played and I have spent alot of real money to buy boxes of event items in which I received 'Sura War Elephant' but now I have 4 pieces of it. I am unable to use them all except one. It will be highly appreciated if we can somehow enhance/synthesize/evolve the cards together or somehow maybe exchange them for items, Balens, or other mounts (as these items are very expensive and difficult to get). Please consider this request and
    allow us some fair option(s) as I would like to spend more, if there is value for money, within this fantastic entertainment experience.

Sincerely,

Server: 157 Drow Meadow
    Character name: Tantyral

Not going to happen.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Good request, not going to happen unfortunately .
      Player Class: Archer
      Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

are you guys Developers of this game? Wartunes

Comment

Originally posted by Arverax View Post
          are you guys Developers of this game? Wartunes
          If you wanted an answer from the developer, then ask them directly. If you asked in the community forum, of course the people from the community will answer.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

hello,

unfortunately you are lucky, considering people have to open 500 boxes and still not receive a card.

unfortunately also for you is that is not possible at this moment and if it will ever happen is yet to be seen.

also this thread will be moved to the appropriate section (suggestions and feedback)
            if you or anyone has further questions please feel free to PM me or any other moderator.

Kind regards Liquid_oxygen

then click on ¨click here¨
            then click on support

Comment

ah, okay. I hope no offense taken by anyone. I am new here to this game community. I appreciate everyone's comment/reply and assistance.
              Its just that I now have a herd of elephants in my backpack.

Great game, great events. Good Luck to all.

Comment

I found a total of 6 Sura War elephants and one Gentle beast. Wow!

Please consider my humble request.

Comment

Originally posted by Arverax View Post
                  I found a total of 6 Sura War elephants and one Gentle beast. Wow!

Please consider my humble request.
                  stop buying the chests and its all done

Comment

Working...
                  X