Holy Charm or Pristine Fortitude

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    Someone said you can't get to 1.7k troop count even with LD med.

I don't have charm astral, any charm gem or bonus in item stats (refinements). My guild skill charm is lvl. 4. I'm lvl. 66 with EC med. My troop count is 1692.
    I'm lvl 59 with troop count 1666 and my Guild skill for it is lvl 5 and no LD yet...
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Guess I forgot that it doesn't apply to oldies like myself who don't stay on a level for too long. lol

Now that you think about it. I have 2k troops without Charm... Oh well, let's make that 3k!
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

ye about that, I LOST the astral so I didnt have a replacement and my luck is ***** with astrals so most likely im not gonna get another one soon. So i had to get it. Now I have a 5190 exp Red charm and a 0 Exp Pristine Fortitude. I don't do wbs (Most of the time cus im not awake) so i dont get much gold. So yea.
        AND HOW THE HELL DID THIS THREAD TURN INTO A CHARISMA CONVERSATION!
        Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
        1. You shouldn't have exchanged star points for any gold astral which has it's red version (like someone above said).
        2. How many PDEF points did you lose? If the diffference is like 800 points and you can earn at least 2-3M a day, you can keep both astrals and that charm may eventually be useful for CW (although, you'd probably find some more useful astrals in the future).

Name:Illuminatic
        Server:
        250 Willow Brook
        Character: Mage
        Level: 64
        Battle Rating: 103,722
        Guild: OverKill

Comment

Working...
        X