• Illuminatic-S250
    started a poll Holy Charm or Pristine Fortitude

Holy Charm or Pristine Fortitude

Yes
    50.00%
    No
    50.00%

The poll is expired.

I recently lost my refined fortitude astral by mistake. Luckily I was close to the Pristine one. I just made it to 7k and got the astral. Also, I did get the holy charm astral (first red one for me). It currently has 5190 exp. Should I give it up for my pristine fortitude or should I keep it. PS: My luck is ***** with astrals. So most likely it won't come by again.

• Illuminatic-S250
    replied
    ye about that, I LOST the astral so I didnt have a replacement and my luck is ***** with astrals so most likely im not gonna get another one soon. So i had to get it. Now I have a 5190 exp Red charm and a 0 Exp Pristine Fortitude. I don't do wbs (Most of the time cus im not awake) so i dont get much gold. So yea.
    AND HOW THE HELL DID THIS THREAD TURN INTO A CHARISMA CONVERSATION!
    Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    1. You shouldn't have exchanged star points for any gold astral which has it's red version (like someone above said).
    2. How many PDEF points did you lose? If the diffference is like 800 points and you can earn at least 2-3M a day, you can keep both astrals and that charm may eventually be useful for CW (although, you'd probably find some more useful astrals in the future).

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Guess I forgot that it doesn't apply to oldies like myself who don't stay on a level for too long. lol

Now that you think about it. I have 2k troops without Charm... Oh well, let's make that 3k!

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
    Someone said you can't get to 1.7k troop count even with LD med.

I don't have charm astral, any charm gem or bonus in item stats (refinements). My guild skill charm is lvl. 4. I'm lvl. 66 with EC med. My troop count is 1692.
    I'm lvl 59 with troop count 1666 and my Guild skill for it is lvl 5 and no LD yet...

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Someone said you can't get to 1.7k troop count even with LD med.

I don't have charm astral, any charm gem or bonus in item stats (refinements). My guild skill charm is lvl. 4. I'm lvl. 66 with EC med. My troop count is 1692.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    I really don't understand how this got so complicated.

Yes, use your charm to give another astral exp. Charm is NEVER worth it to sacrifice a slot better suited to other astrals.
    I know people say it gives enemies an extra turn etc to kill your troops but you yourself will be gimped far more than the buff done to your troops.

The only time a charm astral is good is when you're level 25 with a red lvl 5+ astral. THEN it makes a good difference. Anything else, it's a liability.
    Actually its good against knights. Every extra turn you have against a knight helps you to kill one. Especially as an archer/mage fighting knights, you'll want the knight to keep wasting their hits on your troops while you quickly kill off theirs and focus on killing them. Unless you have a 7 - 10k patk advantage on them and your pdef is only a few k behind theirs or even same, then charm would be pretty useless since you can easily kill them without it...

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    I really don't understand how this got so complicated.

Yes, use your charm to give another astral exp. Charm is NEVER worth it to sacrifice a slot better suited to other astrals.
    I know people say it gives enemies an extra turn etc to kill your troops but you yourself will be gimped far more than the buff done to your troops.

The only time a charm astral is good is when you're level 25 with a red lvl 5+ astral. THEN it makes a good difference. Anything else, it's a liability.

Leave a comment:

• bakuryuuha
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    You didn't, since most people with LD and without a Holy Charm wouldn't even get to 1700.

How would you not understand everyone is saying that you should keep both? d07.RiV also said that Fortitude shoud be your priority.
    Actually, he probably didn't get lvl 10 charisma guild skill. I don't use charm nor have charisma gems or stats. I have 2.2k+ troop count with my LD medal at lvl 78...(includes 200% academy blessing of course...need to try and slow the growth of my kyanite...)

Leave a comment:

• Caballero1321
    replied
    Originally posted by Illuminatic-S250 View Post
    I recently lost my refined fortitude astral by mistake. Luckily I was close to the Pristine one. I just made it to 7k and got the astral. Also, I did get the holy charm astral (first red one for me). It currently has 5190 exp. Should I give it up for my pristine fortitude or should I keep it. PS: My luck is ***** with astrals. So most likely it won't come by again.
    1. You shouldn't have exchanged star points for any gold astral which has it's red version (like someone above said).
    2. How many PDEF points did you lose? If the diffference is like 800 points and you can earn at least 2-3M a day, you can keep both astrals and that charm may eventually be useful for CW (although, you'd probably find some more useful astrals in the future).

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    ... I am in 70+ with not even 2k troop count.. with LD... where did I go wrong o_O
    You didn't, since most people with LD and without a Holy Charm wouldn't even get to 1700.

and everyone missed the point. QUestion is: Should I use the charm to give my fortitude astral (currently 0 exp) 5190 exp or should I keep my charm and use my fortitude as it is.
    How would you not understand everyone is saying that you should keep both? d07.RiV also said that Fortitude shoud be your priority.

Leave a comment:

• Lorisnor
    replied
    and everyone missed the point. QUestion is: Should I use the charm to give my fortitude astral (currently 0 exp) 5190 exp or should I keep my charm and use my fortitude as it is.
    5K exp is not that much. Keep it and use fortitude. And try to lv up in the next few days.
    Personally I would feed charm into fortitude cos i don't use that astral ever not even at lv 70 but you said you're unlucky so.. up to you XD

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Keep both! Once you're in the 60s range, as long as Knights and Archers you're fighting aren't packed with 22k+ Patk, they'll take at least 3 attacks for each of your Templars when you have about 2300+ troops.
    I always do brut-rof-md-bl so they have to kill the troops again ;p
    And this way charm doesn't really do all that much since heal amount doesn't depend on their hp. Against knights use resto on them as well, can't face that delphic alone.

Oh, well, you can do fine without charm, there are always better astrals to use. 5k exp is around 2.5 mil gold, so the answer depends on how much you make every day.
    Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-16-2013, 02:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Illuminatic-S250
    replied

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    ... I am in 70+ with not even 2k troop count.. with LD... where did I go wrong o_O

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Keep both! Once you're in the 60s range, as long as Knights and Archers you're fighting aren't packed with 22k+ Patk, they'll take at least 3 attacks for each of your Templars when you have about 2300+ troops.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X