Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinion on Knight class vs other classes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DragoNzor
    replied
    Let me clarify the double attack thing I was mentioning.

Archers seem to perform their skills faster sometimes giving them double strikes... In the arena almost every single battle I'll use an ability and they'll use two abilities before my ability goes off. With their crits and damage and being a tank like a Knight, I can't afford for them to take two turns to my one.

As far as guild buffs go, don't they generally show up on the overall stats board? I have level 3 Power and Defense and level 2 Stamina. Also I have level 30 buffs in defense and physical attack in the Academy.

The mentioning of block... is it really worth sacrificing other stats for such a stat? Yes I know of the talent that allows healing 50% chance at my level for 4% health if block, but I'd have to sacrifice a lot of another stat for a lot of block... which still may not happen enough to matter.

Leave a comment:

• Mrbingo
    replied
    yeah did the lvl 30 dungeon and we had a lvl 30 archer tank instead of me ( a lvl 32 knight) super sad... the post starter guy is right. seems like every class can tank. which makes knights obsolete.

Leave a comment:

• Chompman
    replied
    Originally posted by Mrbingo View Post
    i couldn't agree with you more.
    i saw an archer have higher defense then me and i'm using better gear, and he's using crappy gear! And i'm using 3x pdef gems and he's only using one low lvl pdef gem! same level too! super hacks!
    There are other bonuses you might not see like guild buffs.

Try refining your gear for more defense and higher block as that's something knights use more then the others I have seen for extra defense.

Leave a comment:

• Chompman
    replied
    Originally posted by DragoNzor View Post

Archer - High crit, high physical damage, sometimes can attack twice to a knight's one ability in arenas...
    It's a skill that attacks twice because each attack has weaker base damage then a normal hit so if that's what you are talking about that's why otherwise I have no clue where you thought that was true.

Originally posted by DragoNzor View Post
    The top PvP ranks are all held by Archers and Mages mostly and normally you can tell when one class has a slight disadvantage when there's 2 for every 30 mages and archers in the rank list.
    Generally damage dealers have better ranks in pvp for that because of more damage but compare it to pve parts like the cats where on my server the top 10 are 7 knights so you can't compare only one side.
    Last edited by Chompman; 08-28-2012, 11:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• DragoNzor
    replied
    Hacks, hacks everywhere! But no really, the point is Knight's are supposed to be TANKS it even says so when you go to pick them... so hey I was like I'ma be a tank, I'll take more damage than others! LOL! Nope, everyone's a tank just not "designated" the tank. Oh and Mages get heal, forgot to mention that. Paladin ftw.

Leave a comment:

• Mrbingo
    replied
    i couldn't agree with you more.
    i saw an archer have higher defense then me and i'm using better gear, and he's using crappy gear! And i'm using 3x pdef gems and he's only using one low lvl pdef gem! same level too! super hacks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X