Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Illusion, Deflection, or Holy Enshieldment for Class Wars? My class is Mage.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion, Deflection, or Holy Enshieldment for Class Wars? My class is Mage.

I am trying to decide which of these 3 astrals to level to 5 and use for Class Wars as a Mage.

Enhanced Illusion LVL 5: 10% chance of dodging damage
    Enhanced Deflection LVL 5: 10% chance to deflect 50% damage
    Holy Enshieldment LVL 5: Block +1440

I was told that Illusion was more for PVE and Deflection would be good for PVP, agree?

With medallion I currently have 853 block so around 2300 total block. Would 2300 block be better for me than the other 2 astrals?

Depends really...generally deflect is the best of those for pvp, but block is also a good contender...illusion plainly sucks until a lot higher level(and even then...not good)

If you have a stoutly built mage with a lot of hp and defenses, deflect is the choice for sure...if you are mroe of a glass cannon, block or illu might server better...but as i said above, generally, deflect is the no1 choice

Comment

2.3k block is better then the other two in my opinion take block

Comment

Are you below 60 or using a crit build? Otherwise why do you have to choose between block and illusion/etc?
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

I have to ask; does Deflection _deflect_ damage meaning you only take 50% damage and opponent takes rest, or do you take all damage, only opponent takes 50% too?
          [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
          [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
            I have to ask; does Deflection _deflect_ damage meaning you only take 50% damage and opponent takes rest, or do you take all damage, only opponent takes 50% too?
            Its like reverse dmg, u have 10% chance to deal to your oponent % of recived from him dmg in other words if u take 10k dmg your oponent get 5k,if your v5 astro efect
            At theard - take block

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
              Are you below 60 or using a crit build? Otherwise why do you have to choose between block and illusion/etc?
              LVL 58 mage 53K BR

Comment

Well if the astral works that way it has to be Enshieldment by a mile, I use it myself and I'm very happy about it.
                [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by chrisdab View Post
                  LVL 58 mage 53K BR
                  matk,mdef,godes blesing,ewd,block would be best setup

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    matk,mdef,godes blesing,ewd,block would be best setup
                    +1...........

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      2.3k block is better then the other two in my opinion take block
                      This.
                      (fill with empty characters)
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                        This.
                        (fill with empty characters)
                        o.O what?

Comment

Matk, mdef, GB, EWD, block, HP + whatever you want (in that order, unless you're crit, then it GB-crit-deter-block-hp)

Comment

MATK mdf EWD and block in your case than either goddes (you need to test it) or holly briliance (test it) as it depens on your char. build. If you have low HP than brilliance if you have a high HP than goddes. It is hard to tell. In my case i did better with holy brilliance than goddes so i have fused goddes with holy brilliance. Now i have got goddes once again so i will slowy upgrade it and use it in CW only.
                            Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Working...
                            X