Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Do 1x or 20x? Clarification here.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do 1x or 20x? Clarification here.

I've seen posts where people made several incorrect comments:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-mount!/page2
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....in-vs-10x-spin

The purpose of my post is to clarify that in the following situations, there is no different in doing 1x spin (or train) or 10x spin (or 20x train).
    - Training your horse one at a time does not affect the probability of getting Therion's Blessing, when compared to using Advanced Training.
    - Spinning the wheel one at a time, does not affect the average number of fate stones you get, when compared to using 10x spin.

In short, when you do spin 10x or train 20x, it saves you time to click individually, but it does not improve or lower your chances of getting better returns.

The probability is the same.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Someone mentioned that you only get multiples of 10 when using a 10x spin, is that true?
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
      Someone mentioned that you only get multiples of 10 when using a 10x spin, is that true?
      Untrue.

Spinning 10x wheel of fate is the same as spinning it once at a time.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        I've seen posts where people made several incorrect comments:
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....t-mount!/page2
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....in-vs-10x-spin

The purpose of my post is to clarify that in the following situations, there is no different in doing 1x spin (or train) or 10x spin (or 20x train).
        - Training your horse one at a time does not affect the probability of getting Therion's Blessing, when compared to using Advanced Training.
        - Spinning the wheel one at a time, does not affect the average number of fate stones you get, when compared to using 10x spin.

In short, when you do spin 10x or train 20x, it saves you time to click individually, but it does not improve or lower your chances of getting better returns.

The probability is the same.
        For spinning wheel of fate there is no diff in chances. But for mount training, chances of getting therion is higher if u do advanced training compared to using 20 whips individually. I had tried individual training for the first 2 months when mount first came out and I barely got any therion. But after converting to advanced training, I rarely not get any therion blessing per advance training. Most of the time I get between 1 - 3 blessings and occasional 4 or 5 blessings.
        IGN: Athena
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
        Class: Archer
        Difficulty Level: Noob
        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

yea, I messed that up before.

Thought the 200 locking is one-time cost added to all spins, turns out it's per spin cost.
          And spin costs goes up per spin, this applies to x10 too.

As for mount, I still tend to get more Blessings when doing Advanced Training, but that's just me, maybe I am more lucky on doing it 20 times instead of 1 by 1.

Untrue.
          Spinning 10x wheel of fate is the same as spinning it once at a time.
          Not sure if I read it right or not...

But I think he's referring to when the spin lands on x10 fate stone when using x10 spin, thus getting 100 fate stone.

And landing on x1 fate stone would give you 10 fate stone on x10 spin.
          Last edited by anichaos; 10-17-2013, 09:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X