Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Login failed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Login failed

Hey guys
    why after i want to enter on server appear "Login port closed redirect to the login page"?

coz its maintenance time?

Comment

here is someone who obviously doesn't visit the news & events section of the forum...or maybe its his first week of playing...anyone playing more than 1 week should know when maintenance time occurs...
      IGN: Athena
      Guild: Warriors
      Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
      Class: Archer
      Difficulty Level: Noob
      BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

U guys barely read at all do you?

The guy said "Login port closed redirect to the login page".

I don't see that during maintenance. So instead of giving him a hard time, try being helpful. I've no idea what the problem could be myself, never seen it.
        Player Class: Archer
        Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
          U guys barely read at all do you?

The guy said "Login port closed redirect to the login page".

I don't see that during maintenance. So instead of giving him a hard time, try being helpful. I've no idea what the problem could be myself, never seen it.
          Actually, not everyone may see the same thing at maintenance. Sometimes you see a diff message when you get dc as well. The problem is most likely the servers are down for maintenance and him being the lucky one got a diff message than the others. If after 6hrs the same problem persists then it is probably another issue and he needs to find a way to submit a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
            Actually, not everyone may see the same thing at maintenance. Sometimes you see a diff message when you get dc as well. The problem is most likely the servers are down for maintenance and him being the lucky one got a diff message than the others. If after 6hrs the same problem persists then it is probably another issue and he needs to find a way to submit a ticket.
            There you go, a decent answer, kudos .
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
              There you go, a decent answer, kudos .
              Its hard to change from troll mode to decent mode you know. When you go thru pages and pages of ppl who deserved to be trolled for whining about unimportant things and wasting our time by increasing the page length of a thread meant for updates on the maintenance and not anything else....sooner or later you get stuck in troll mode and with a fast typing speed, you sometimes post a troller before you even think to change your tone

Comment

ty all it was cus of maintenance i read the post but i never get that mes and thats why i made this theard
                TC

Comment

I think people only got that message if they tried to log in around the time the server was shutting down for maintenance before you get the normal message of how many hours the server will be down for. Someone else in my guild had the same message.

Comment

Working...
                  X