Share your CW build (mage)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
    That shows you know nothing about how a Mage fights in CW.

To the OP: There are a lot more variations than just changing 'around the 5th skill'.
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Hahaha. Play a mage in class wars first.
    That's funny, the replies below your comments prove you wrong.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

trollspeccing for prelims
      ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
      Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
      My pathetic youtube channel
      -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
        How many crit mages are you expecting?
        Honestly quite a few... Last month i faced myself minimum of 6 who went with rof meteor and 2 of em had even thunderer. Only heal they had was resto.

On the other hand they were all a lot stronger than myself so i dont know if guardian angel would help me.

I just finally leveled will destroyer to 8 so my def astrals are not where i want them yet

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
          trollspeccing for prelims
          I'm watching to see what gets posted... to see if it's got any potential...
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
            you said to use brut+blood while heal+blood is way more better and why two slots for aoe?if you have pve set and your rof can hit hard going with bolt,rof,resto,sun,bl/puri/thunderer is way more better

Comment

Blood+your other best rune, bolt+rof+resto+bl/sunt and whatever you want. That is the general, what matters most is timing tho:P
              I am going with GA this time, last time I had deflect... Without a single deflection during all 15 fights, so no more 10% anymore for me ^^

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                None of their selections match the one you mentioned.

An Archer trying to act smart in a Mage thread. Hahaha.

Fail.

And the fact that you don't even know what our basic rage-building skill is called (basic thunder skill? lololol) makes your opinion here irrelevant. You know nothing about Mages.
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                Frostie
                Mage
                VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                  Blood+your other best rune, bolt+rof+resto+bl/sunt and whatever you want. That is the general, what matters most is timing tho:P
                  I am going with GA this time, last time I had deflect... Without a single deflection during all 15 fights, so no more 10% anymore for me ^^
                  No puri? Thats the main issue i made this... Since after 50% dmg boost blood is already doing 4,5-5k dmg while suntoria heals 3,6...

Therefore going bolt rof rest bl and puri seems like best option. To heal 25-28~k health (BL) i need at least 7 rounds with suntoria. I believe most ppl will have minimum level 5 blood which means they will use it twice. Once before 50% dmg boost, once before 100% dmg boost. Suntoria is simply lacking effectivity against this.

With rest + Bl + health rune u gain back around 45-55k health, considering you dont loose almost anything to bloodrune seems like best option to me.

Comment

Fail.

And the fact that you don't even know what our basic rage-building skill is called (basic thunder skill? lololol) makes your opinion here irrelevant. You know nothing about Mages.
                    Gimme a break It's been months since I've been on my mage. And you're full of it. 99 percent of what I said has been repeated, the only thing they change is 1 aoe, with a skill like Thunderer or Puri.
                    MAGE IS EASY. And CW for mage is not about killing it's about outlasting your opponent and having the most health left. But I bet you won't even agree on that.

But hey, keep trolling me, I can reply and take you down to earth any time.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

No offense but archer CW is => Amnesia (or chaos, dont have rare runes so dont know ), Lunatic, kill enemy troops and sniper him down. Repair me if im wrong.

In mage CW its about using the right skills, right runes exactly at the proper time. Now tell me whats so easy about it?
                      Last edited by Mitashki; 10-17-2013, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                        No offense but archer CW is => Amnesia, Lunatic, kill enemy troops and sniper him down. Repair me if im wrong.

In mage CW its about using the right skills, right runes exactly at the proper time. Now tell me whats so easy about it?
                        So wrong, Lunatic is like RoF with a long cooldown (probably use it twice in a battle), amnesia/chaos is a rune 99 percent of the archers don't have, including me. Archer is alot more difficult to chain because we can't rely on our heals every few seconds.
                        We have no room for mistakes at all or we die, a mage has.

And I won't post any builds here for archer because it's the wrong thread, and I don't want to give people ideas before the CW .
                        Last edited by IggyBousse; 10-17-2013, 11:13 AM.

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Fail.

still havent seen you telling what would be best to do

Comment

No puri? Thats the main issue i made this... Since after 50% dmg boost blood is already doing 4,5-5k dmg while suntoria heals 3,6...

Therefore going bolt rof rest bl and puri seems like best option. To heal 25-28~k health (BL) i need at least 7 rounds with suntoria. I believe most ppl will have minimum level 5 blood which means they will use it twice. Once before 50% dmg boost, once before 100% dmg boost. Suntoria is simply lacking effectivity against this.

With rest + Bl + health rune u gain back around 45-55k health, considering you dont loose almost anything to bloodrune seems like best option to me.
                            You can still outheal blood with sunt+resto+bl, and topping yourself off at 2:30 is much easier with 2 big heals.

Btw would like to see how far someone could get with purge or amnesia.
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                              No offense but archer CW is => Amnesia (or chaos, dont have rare runes so dont know ), Lunatic, kill enemy troops and sniper him down. Repair me if im wrong.

you are saying that every archer got chaos rune ??? pls dont embarass yourself further by implying that archers dont need any skill in cw.

and just so you know i havent seen even single chaos rune in all past cw's.
                              Last edited by Winlander; 10-17-2013, 11:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                                You can still outheal blood with sunt+resto+bl, and topping yourself off at 2:30 is much easier with 2 big heals.

Btw would like to see how far someone could get with purge or amnesia.
                                Max amnesia rune+thunderer= muahahahahahahaha

Yeah using chaos/amnesia is very good in cw since they pass troops... but they have a really really low chance to succeed, so it is a big gamble, and until you got 5+ not rly worth it imo (and it is CRAZY expensive to lvl)

Comment

Working...
                                X