X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linazz
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Yeah xD i cant be here so my acc will be on Autopilot mode xD maybe i find someone without troops^^
    Btw good luck redoga
    Next week i join to your bg and arena barket xD
    :O will see ya then gl to u too

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorisnor View Post
    The best one.
    Yeah xD i cant be here so my acc will be on Autopilot mode xD maybe i find someone without troops^^
    Btw good luck redoga
    Next week i join to your bg and arena barket xD

Leave a comment:

• Lorisnor
    replied
    Originally posted by Whispir View Post
    My setup will be auto-attacking while watching something else.
    The best one.

Leave a comment:

• Linazz
    replied
    lol ^.^ >.<

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    Originally posted by Whispir View Post
    ahhahahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Linazz
    replied
    Originally posted by MolochMage View Post
    The real fun question is if anyone has ever considered going without Lightning Bolt.
    yes I did. But lb gives u 18 rage per turn .. on pve set that is. kinda hard to miss that

Leave a comment:

• MolochMage
    replied
    The real fun question is if anyone has ever considered going without Lightning Bolt.

Leave a comment:

• Winlander
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Max amnesia rune+thunderer= muahahahahahahaha

Yeah using chaos/amnesia is very good in cw since they pass troops... but they have a really really low chance to succeed, so it is a big gamble, and until you got 5+ not rly worth it imo (and it is CRAZY expensive to lvl)
    but when you get that high lvl chaos rune its auto win after that
    Last edited by Winlander; 10-17-2013, 12:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    You can still outheal blood with sunt+resto+bl, and topping yourself off at 2:30 is much easier with 2 big heals.

Btw would like to see how far someone could get with purge or amnesia.
    Max amnesia rune+thunderer= muahahahahahahaha

Yeah using chaos/amnesia is very good in cw since they pass troops... but they have a really really low chance to succeed, so it is a big gamble, and until you got 5+ not rly worth it imo (and it is CRAZY expensive to lvl)

Leave a comment:

• Winlander
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    No offense but archer CW is => Amnesia (or chaos, dont have rare runes so dont know ), Lunatic, kill enemy troops and sniper him down. Repair me if im wrong.

In mage CW its about using the right skills, right runes exactly at the proper time. Now tell me whats so easy about it?
    you are saying that every archer got chaos rune ??? pls dont embarass yourself further by implying that archers dont need any skill in cw.

and just so you know i havent seen even single chaos rune in all past cw's.
    Last edited by Winlander; 10-17-2013, 11:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    No puri? Thats the main issue i made this... Since after 50% dmg boost blood is already doing 4,5-5k dmg while suntoria heals 3,6...

Therefore going bolt rof rest bl and puri seems like best option. To heal 25-28~k health (BL) i need at least 7 rounds with suntoria. I believe most ppl will have minimum level 5 blood which means they will use it twice. Once before 50% dmg boost, once before 100% dmg boost. Suntoria is simply lacking effectivity against this.

With rest + Bl + health rune u gain back around 45-55k health, considering you dont loose almost anything to bloodrune seems like best option to me.
    You can still outheal blood with sunt+resto+bl, and topping yourself off at 2:30 is much easier with 2 big heals.

Btw would like to see how far someone could get with purge or amnesia.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
    None of their selections match the one you mentioned.

An Archer trying to act smart in a Mage thread. Hahaha.

Fail.

And the fact that you don't even know what our basic rage-building skill is called (basic thunder skill? lololol) makes your opinion here irrelevant. You know nothing about Mages.
    still havent seen you telling what would be best to do

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    No offense but archer CW is => Amnesia, Lunatic, kill enemy troops and sniper him down. Repair me if im wrong.

In mage CW its about using the right skills, right runes exactly at the proper time. Now tell me whats so easy about it?
    So wrong, Lunatic is like RoF with a long cooldown (probably use it twice in a battle), amnesia/chaos is a rune 99 percent of the archers don't have, including me. Archer is alot more difficult to chain because we can't rely on our heals every few seconds.
    We have no room for mistakes at all or we die, a mage has.

And I won't post any builds here for archer because it's the wrong thread, and I don't want to give people ideas before the CW .
    Last edited by IggyBousse; 10-17-2013, 11:13 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Mitashki
    replied
    No offense but archer CW is => Amnesia (or chaos, dont have rare runes so dont know ), Lunatic, kill enemy troops and sniper him down. Repair me if im wrong.

Last edited by Mitashki; 10-17-2013, 10:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X