Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Share your CW build (mage)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share your CW build (mage)

Ok guys as title says, i dont force anyone but if you want to share or help the younger mages => show us your (unbuffed but with wheel) stats.

Also if you show astrals / skills / runes would be nice.

I dont think there is much of a secret since ppl usually change around just the 5th skill.

That's easy and you don't even have to be a mage for that. 1 for basic thunder skill (for rage), 2 slots for heal, 2 for aoe, together with brutality and blood rune. Done.
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
      That's easy and you don't even have to be a mage for that. 1 for basic thunder skill (for rage), 2 slots for heal, 2 for aoe, together with brutality and blood rune. Done.
      That shows you know nothing about how a Mage fights in CW.

To the OP: There are a lot more variations than just changing 'around the 5th skill'.
      [S1] Temple of Ibalize
      Frostie
      Mage
      VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post

Hahaha. Play a mage in class wars first.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

mage skills : light bolt > Rof > resto> suntoria > puri
          and runes is : healing and bleed .. that's it

Comment

Could use BL instead of puri
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

and thats exactly what i was looking at, there is so far 3 mages posting and all 3 saying something different.

I personally thinking to go bolt rof rest sunt bl since unfortunately mage CW is not about killing each other but outhealing each other

And astrals?

Comment

I, as a mage will be taking PATK, PDEF, Crit, Ruthlessness & Determination

Come on... It's classwars it's not hard to figure out what to use...

and most of the really good players will not share their builds with you as it unravels their strategy potentially...
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I was trying to find out if i should choose guardian angel or ilusion

Comment

idk im still thinking if i should go puri instead of meteor just cause bleed is getting pretty annoying

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                      I was trying to find out if i should choose guardian angel or ilusion
                      How many crit mages are you expecting?
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Annoying is a weak word its the only thing which makes the difference so both mages dont end up on full health while healing in last 30 sec

Comment

Well an extra heal could get you topped off at the 2:30 mark, whereas puri will only help reduce the overall damage. If there was no time limit, puri would probably be better, but as it stands, probably not.
                          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

bleed can cause some serious dmg. 7 turns at 50% and 7 at 100% is quite a pain in the *** and is a big chunk of hp

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              How many crit mages are you expecting?
                              at least one if i can make it tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X