X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
    None of their selections match the one you mentioned.

An Archer trying to act smart in a Mage thread. Hahaha.

Fail.

And the fact that you don't even know what our basic rage-building skill is called (basic thunder skill? lololol) makes your opinion here irrelevant. You know nothing about Mages.
    Gimme a break It's been months since I've been on my mage. And you're full of it. 99 percent of what I said has been repeated, the only thing they change is 1 aoe, with a skill like Thunderer or Puri.
    MAGE IS EASY. And CW for mage is not about killing it's about outlasting your opponent and having the most health left. But I bet you won't even agree on that.

But hey, keep trolling me, I can reply and take you down to earth any time.

Leave a comment:

• Mitashki
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    Blood+your other best rune, bolt+rof+resto+bl/sunt and whatever you want. That is the general, what matters most is timing tho:P
    I am going with GA this time, last time I had deflect... Without a single deflection during all 15 fights, so no more 10% anymore for me ^^
    No puri? Thats the main issue i made this... Since after 50% dmg boost blood is already doing 4,5-5k dmg while suntoria heals 3,6...

Therefore going bolt rof rest bl and puri seems like best option. To heal 25-28~k health (BL) i need at least 7 rounds with suntoria. I believe most ppl will have minimum level 5 blood which means they will use it twice. Once before 50% dmg boost, once before 100% dmg boost. Suntoria is simply lacking effectivity against this.

With rest + Bl + health rune u gain back around 45-55k health, considering you dont loose almost anything to bloodrune seems like best option to me.

Leave a comment:

• FrostieTheSnowman
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    That's funny, the replies below your comments prove you wrong.
    None of their selections match the one you mentioned.

An Archer trying to act smart in a Mage thread. Hahaha.

Fail.

And the fact that you don't even know what our basic rage-building skill is called (basic thunder skill? lololol) makes your opinion here irrelevant. You know nothing about Mages.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    Blood+your other best rune, bolt+rof+resto+bl/sunt and whatever you want. That is the general, what matters most is timing tho:P
    I am going with GA this time, last time I had deflect... Without a single deflection during all 15 fights, so no more 10% anymore for me ^^

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
    you said to use brut+blood while heal+blood is way more better and why two slots for aoe?if you have pve set and your rof can hit hard going with bolt,rof,resto,sun,bl/puri/thunderer is way more better

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Linazz View Post
    trollspeccing for prelims
    I'm watching to see what gets posted... to see if it's got any potential...

Leave a comment:

• Mitashki
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    How many crit mages are you expecting?
    Honestly quite a few... Last month i faced myself minimum of 6 who went with rof meteor and 2 of em had even thunderer. Only heal they had was resto.

On the other hand they were all a lot stronger than myself so i dont know if guardian angel would help me.

I just finally leveled will destroyer to 8 so my def astrals are not where i want them yet

Leave a comment:

• Linazz
    replied
    trollspeccing for prelims

Leave a comment:

• IggyBousse
    replied
    Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
    That shows you know nothing about how a Mage fights in CW.

To the OP: There are a lot more variations than just changing 'around the 5th skill'.
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Hahaha. Play a mage in class wars first.

Leave a comment:

• R216286503
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    at least one if i can make it tonight

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    bleed can cause some serious dmg. 7 turns at 50% and 7 at 100% is quite a pain in the *** and is a big chunk of hp

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Well an extra heal could get you topped off at the 2:30 mark, whereas puri will only help reduce the overall damage. If there was no time limit, puri would probably be better, but as it stands, probably not.

Leave a comment:

• Mitashki
    replied
    Annoying is a weak word its the only thing which makes the difference so both mages dont end up on full health while healing in last 30 sec

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    I was trying to find out if i should choose guardian angel or ilusion

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    idk im still thinking if i should go puri instead of meteor just cause bleed is getting pretty annoying

Leave a comment:

Working...
X