Should i get 55 gear pvp.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should i get 55 gear pvp.

Hello it's been quite a while since i've played this game.

my question is in total though.

Get to lvl 55 after maxing my talents at 54 - for the PVP gear fully socket to have higher chances at nm.

Or stay at 54 - up my soul engraving/mount stats and other stuff to increase my chances at doing nm

Note: i currently do not own 40 pve gear

note2: i am trying to aim for clothes this event as it wil help abit with rage.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Originally posted by Galvon View Post

Get to lvl 55 after maxing my talents at 54 - for the PVP gear fully socket to have higher chances at nm.

Or stay at 54 - up my soul engraving/mount stats and other stuff to increase my chances at doing nm

u can do easy nm god with lv 55 gear but full socket

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post

camp at lv 50-54 get 50 PvE legend set with an br of around 30k br you should have it easy to do god nm first two boses for loids and leg stones,if you still dont have around 30k br you could ask your guildies to help you on your god nm run

Comment

Thank you for the responses, we do have heavy cashers that do their runs - i'll ask around at some point, i got over 120+ keys atm

Level 44.

Comment

Galvon

What is your aim Galvon fully leg 50 set or fully leg 60 set? If your aim is fully leg 50 set than go for it. If your aim is fully leg 60 set go for PVP set 55 as you will lose less time to get it. Than go to level 60 and do moon to collect crystaloides for PVE level 60 set and after a while do moon nm to get leg stones and at the end demon nm.
          Mage level 72 br 107k.

Comment

Originally posted by R211563703 View Post
            Galvon

What is your aim Galvon fully leg 50 set or fully leg 60 set? If your aim is fully leg 50 set than go for it. If your aim is fully leg 60 set go for PVP set 55 as you will lose less time to get it. Than go to level 60 and do moon to collect crystaloides for PVE level 60 set and after a while do moon nm to get leg stones and at the end demon nm.
            Totally the way I would go, skip the 50 set (or get it but dont make it legend, save those insignias!) But really, the 55 set is fine for Moon normal ... especially if you have 2 archers to do your mp with. Otherwise, you can get your 50 set AND your 55 set and just throw on the 50 set to do your mp with. I just don't suggest getting the 50 set and make it legend b/c I see people in their 70's still doing moon nm trying to get 60 set and no medallion b/c they are trying to save insignias... and it will be worse for level 70 stuff. I would say get 60 legend jewels, but the shards for 70 jewels are outrageous, 200 apiece and you need 25 of them. I did that now it's taking FOREVER to get crypt tokens for my 70 stuff.
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Thanks for the extra info, i'll discuss it with my brother since we play togather.

Level 44.

Comment

Working...
              X