VIP, exotic explorer pack, and magic box

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP, exotic explorer pack, and magic box

First is the VIP,, you will see they post that one click astral capture and good bonuses, but when i activate my VIP this one click capture never happen,, why they post it one click astral capture, they have to post there that based on your VIP level you will have one click astral capture, second i don't see any changes in my bonuses like a simple bonuses always happen. second i spend balens for exotic explorer pack and guess what,, i only get 2 piece of level 1 gems for 39 balenss, and lastly this magic box, i only get five soul crystals for how much, 65 balens. this will be a wake up call for the players on how you spend your balens, dont get VIP and any offer on this site,, get only the important things like socket rod, crypt key and be wise..

1. 1 click astral starts at vip 4, it's mentioned under your VIP tab, together with the bonusses you get, there's a whole grid that says what you gain.
    2. Explorer pack clearly says 1 pack for ONE of the following etc, not the whole list.
    3. Magic box is good for heavy cashers.

If you simply look on the website, you would've found this too for VIP:

http://wartune.r2games.com/guide/view?id=210
    Player Class: Archer
    Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool instead of turning out to be a j*cka*s you could've just read some guides/faqs instead of typing :/

Name:Illuminatic
      Server:
      250 Willow Brook
      Character: Mage
      Level: 64
      Battle Rating: 103,722
      Guild: OverKill

Comment

Originally posted by bhie View Post
        First is the VIP,, you will see they post that one click astral capture and good bonuses, but when i activate my VIP this one click capture never happen,, why they post it one click astral capture, they have to post there that based on your VIP level you will have one click astral capture, second i don't see any changes in my bonuses like a simple bonuses always happen. second i spend balens for exotic explorer pack and guess what,, i only get 2 piece of level 1 gems for 39 balenss, and lastly this magic box, i only get five soul crystals for how much, 65 balens. this will be a wake up call for the players on how you spend your balens, dont get VIP and any offer on this site,, get only the important things like socket rod, crypt key and be wise..
        this....is...ehm... facepalm

Comment

Working...
        X