Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Daylight Saving Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daylight Saving Time

A quick question: when DST ends in November 3rd, will the in-game clocks also moved forward by one hour, matching the standard time?
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Depends on what time zone your server is in... Daylight savings ends on different date's around the world. It will on the server time.
    DarkYuna - lvl 74 Archer - 82k BR - S42 Tarraton Lair

Comment

Ooh, lets hope they don't mess up like they did in March with setting it to DST... -_-

Comment

Originally posted by DarkYuna View Post
        Depends on what time zone your server is in... Daylight savings ends on different date's around the world. It will on the server time.
        Currently in EST/EDT timezone server. i asked about november 3rd because DST supposed to end in EST at november 3rd, 2am.

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        Ooh, lets hope they don't mess up like they did in March with setting it to DST... -_-
        but this is why i ask this question. would we regain the "lost hour" from the DST? because when it was perfect for my schedule if the server clock returned to the way it was, now with the current clock i have a little problem in arranging my timetable.
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

The in-game clocks did not change in March when DST started; they stayed on their UTC time offsets instead. Things went weird on the farm, but otherwise was completely predictable.

Comment

Originally posted by Tharlyci View Post
            The in-game clocks did not change in March when DST started; they stayed on their UTC time offsets instead. Things went weird on the farm, but otherwise was completely predictable.
            Uh, no. it was changed. I was there when it happened.

Comment

Working...
            X