Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

V2.1 Coming means end of plundering, nomore gold for us, vote for or against

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V2.1 Coming means end of plundering, nomore gold for us, vote for or against

Hi peoples,

V2,1 announced all seems to shiny good and cool but remember that there are things about to disappear from the game.
    Nomore wilds, this means nomore mobs to train on, nomore gold plundering from players and nomore gold mines (but that gets compensated with higher city production atleast)

Ive also see other disturbing things in version 2,1 like you wont be able anymore to boost your stats at the world boss, inspiration bonus for damage done by the strongest player also disappears making getting gold even harder!
    Also recharging the tree of ancients won't be longer worth your time as you get a meezly tiny bit of gold instead of the vouchers/locked balens

I think that lots of people gonna leave the game if their gold income splits into 1/3rd of their usual.

Let me hear what you think because V2.1 will come with baggage, beware...
    Yes, I like to receive less gold and allow R2 to mess up wartune
    39.44%
    No, can they make exceptions or compensate us in ways we get more gold from other things
    60.56%

Lol, too many assumptioms here.

Majority of it false.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Plundering will disappear as the wilds will be replaced by the sky city, so no assumption but truth and I play there myself, maybe the world boss will be only limited in chinese servers (also only 1x per day not 3x) but nomore plundering and wilds is a solid fact

Comment

Plunder - Ok
        Wilds - Ok
        Mines - Ok.
        I'm ok with all of them ( meaning to dissapear ). Its enough to make gold from wb and city production and farm. If you want gold, use balens or make an archer for wb and you'll get enough.
        The true test of a casher will come with this patch, you will see who has the power to continue and give their life to remain in top and who will have brain and quit.
        PS : I voted yes.
        Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
        Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
        That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by R28161707 View Post
          Plundering will disappear as the wilds will be replaced by the sky city, so no assumption but truth and I play there myself, maybe the world boss will be only limited in chinese servers (also only 1x per day not 3x) but nomore plundering and wilds is a solid fact
          You state opinions like they are facts.

Less gold doesn't mean people will quit.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

i like it ! no more plunders for all betrayers on my server who plundering they alts everyday for 750k*5 = 3.750.000 Gold

finally it will be stopped.
            Lissandra
            Server 53 - 907k BR - Lord Divine since 02.03.2013 // Vip-9 since 01.10.2013 // Myt. Dragon Rider since 06.09.2014
            roooar 136k matk unbuffed xD

Mage Forever !

Comment

sound like good no more plunder.... and no more some played very angry hot if them gold stole ..no more got pm say you chicken... whwaaaahahaha

Comment

you get a lot more gold from the city, and still can levy 5 times/day. kyanite is earned by other means so unless you really enjoy to plunder your enemies or have alts to plunder then with or without plundering is the same thing.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

any update comes with negative n postive things ....we should accept it......as we accepted rune

old runes r limited.....but new runes r still better we can use umnlimyed times

they give circuit quests ...u do n get ur gold 800k if u do quests of circuit...
                  sphx quests...fight for sc...fight for almyst...pet wars.....

Comment

I am good with Plunder gone, so does 80% of ppls I know, LOL

The only part I am worried about is Gold Mine and WB.

Tho they also said Town Gold rate is increased (from a post of someone with CN account)

The WB part is also from that post, where Chinese server only have 1 WB a day (not attempt, but 1 WB) and no buffs.

Than there's that "Gold Rush"... meant to replace the missing Gold...

However... it is just another Plunder/Battleground type event that last 30 mins (no idea how many times it happens a day, nor how many attempts you get a day)

Where level 40s battle it out with up to 80s for points that you can trade for Gold and other stuff... (wanna bet who wins?)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                      I am good with Plunder gone, so does 80% of ppls I know, LOL

The only part I am worried about is Gold Mine and WB.

Tho they also said Town Gold rate is increased (from a post of someone with CN account)

The WB part is also from that post, where Chinese server only have 1 WB a day (not attempt, but 1 WB) and no buffs.

Than there's that "Gold Rush"... meant to replace the missing Gold...

However... it is just another Plunder/Battleground type event that last 30 mins (no idea how many times it happens a day, nor how many attempts you get a day)

Where level 40s battle it out with up to 80s for points that you can trade for Gold and other stuff... (wanna bet who wins?)
                      Like it, don't like it, you know the result right? " We don't care, patch will come " in R2 minds so even if we like it or not, we need to accept it.
                      I doubt it will be 1wb per day or 3 like now, even if it is, I like it. Will make the game alot easier and not all will be on sacrificing their life in it.
                      Town gold rate will be increased cause of no mines and plundering, true.
                      Gold rush, amethyst and sylph ( or how its typed ) are 3 new events like bg, don't know anything about them yet but we will see. I kinda admit it....I'm bored right now with the current patch and what the new patch brings it motivates me to play it even more/better. It has some stuff that are cash only, it turns into a 100% cashers game only but still, no game is fun if you don't pay for it.
                      Few of us like to pay to dominate, few stay for friends, few for fun.
                      And about your question anichaos : Its not our fault that they will be in the same brackest as us. It motivates them to grow stronger and be better, thats all we are doing. In bg you see a level 49 dominating in bg without wanting to level ( or level 59/etc... ) and its a good lesson to " teach " them the same way they treat the lower ones, so its fine by me with all the notes the patch has.
                      Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                      Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                      That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

The wording of your poll choices are complete ****. It may as well be:

"There's nothing wrong with killing children! (pro-patch)"
                        "Puppies are adorable! (anti-patch)"

Comment

Instead of complaining about features that will be implemented, why doesn't anyone complain about features that we might not get, like the auction house.
                          IGN: AncientEvil
                          Server: EU-271+merged
                          Class: Archer
                          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

i going to splash this all ova facebook wht the fek would you make none vips as strong as a vip for 1 that will loose you players special me and my gf and 3 of our mates regardless you dont need us 5 but to be honest messing this game up will just make alot of people made and to be far could cause alot of out rage and swearing to be said and tryped and taking away our boosts at world boss *** about people that go and carnt afford to loose that and everythink else you taking away from us if this all happens then i will leave and take the other 4 peeps with me prob go to runescape as that will be more fun if you do the changes

Comment

If you've played patch 2.1 they have other ways to increase gold production, quit your ♥ complaining, always idiots assuming before anything happens.
                              Last edited by TheGuardingDark; 12-06-2013, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X