Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And to finalize my participation in this discussion. The GM of that guild should have more control over the members while busy in battle Cause they were not concentrating on fighting GOW - they were too busy carrying on about 3 members that joined for the battle. So who knows if everyone actually fought as hard as we all did???? Maybe they could have won.

Comment

I would also like to add another point, the winning guild in this particular battle did not engage in spawn camping and actually has internal rules against spawn camping. Now the other guild on the other hand did have individuals that were spawn camping and had I known that they would be causing this much drama over loosing I would have taken screen shots to prove my point.

Comment

I was one of the 3 players who joined the Guild "GodsofWar" against "Coterie". I was trying to play it down until now.

1) First I agree that spawn killing is not ethical, so is stealing mines when people are not online (Coterie's are closely intimate with that art). There was no spawn killing yesterday night. Rules of GoW were totally followed.
        2) 3 persons can not change the outcome of a guild battle( Specially 3 persons include a 71k br Mage, 61k Br Knight and 52k br Mage) where as coterie include some of the strongest players of guild (who were busyabusing us in the guild battle rather than fighting at the time of guild battle)

3) When we talk about Ethics, I would like to ask the whole server, I am sure it is a mix of all kind of people, of different opinions, of different playing styles. Is Mine stealing ethical ? What about kicking people from the guild on a whim without even once seeing their contribution to the Guild ? Is bullying other people ethical as well ?

This is just an attempt. A failed attempt to garner some sympathy from people because their Ego has been hurt. A guild which was one of the strongest till some days ago(but got weaker due to ruthless kicking of lower players who turned stronger later). I rest my case cause I dont owe anyone anything nor this game is my life. I play for fun and even people who meet me in BGs( I think, if reading) would agree to that. I am not a spawn killer even in BGs. Forget about people who I play with in my own server.

This Coterie guild mostly is full of bullies and this topic on forum is an explicit example of that. When they couldnt get support from other people from ALL server. They are now venting it out on the forums. I would say, Keep on going.
        Abibi
        Knight:-Level 62

Everything is always okay in the end, if it's not, then it's not the end.

Comment

btw, i think those guild hoppers are in other guilds for GB because their main guild have too many people to participate. if they returned to their original guild before GB finals, then it supports my theory.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Nindubz View Post
            I say its smart, but if 3 players make that much difference try recruiting more.

As for the personal motives, people seem to act like children on this game, making childish arguments up, causing drama, and generally getting their little panties in a twist. I pride myself on sticking with my core group of friends, i go where they go. We accept no drama, as those who start it usually have serious RL self conscious issues and need a good spanking.

Just remember if things get personal, report them. This game doesn't need drama, we are here to have fun times xD and laugh at people who cry about cashers when without them there would be no game to play xD
            I agree with you on that one. Same we did. I stick to my core group. We 3 were core. Infact not just 3 of us but make it alteast 10 core people or 90% people in my guild. But I dont want to take decision for others. And I am pretty sure, without making drama or scene. I have made pretty good friends even in game (Irrespective of what people say about Online Friencheaps.Lol) Old Fashioned I am. This all topic is made on the ground of personal motive cause they are burning right now.
            Abibi

Comment

remind me not to attack offline players during solo arena reward day(minutes before the reward come). because according to all you guys mumbling that it is unethical.

i will not engage in battle in BG against lower br players because it is unethical. therefore, i am sticking at my current honor rank even when i have been killed and deranked.

oh and i wont intercept lower BR than me in GBs too. i feel like it is unethical too.

from now on i will just plant crops all day and at the same time i will not steal crops from others.

welcome to barbie online!

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                remind me not to attack offline players during solo arena reward day(minutes before the reward come). because according to all you guys mumbling that it is unethical.

i will not engage in battle in BG against lower br players because it is unethical. therefore, i am sticking at my current honor rank even when i have been killed and deranked.

oh and i wont intercept lower BR than me in GBs too. i feel like it is unethical too.

from now on i will just plant crops all day and at the same time i will not steal crops from others.

welcome to barbie online!
                That proves my point: This is WARtune......not Farmville or Simms Did Caesar go the enemy and ask: "Just wanna know what you comfortable with...Don't want to hurt your feelings" . Seriously guys...the point of the game is to "Command and Conquer" not tea parties and dreams
                GodsofWar Guild Master
                Char: Gizella on S222
                From Sunny South Africa

Comment

I like tea parties

Comment

It was only 3 players guys...... Get over it coterie.... Stop crying and prepare next week
                    DeathGOD

Server - S210
                    Mage

Comment

lol, its just like war, politics
                      the enemy of my enemy is my friend
                      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Maybe an idea if both Guilds concerned -Coterie and Gods of War- join forces next time they fight Elites Guild? They might hold on longer than the regular 10 minutes lol

Comment

Spawn Camping as a tactic theoretically allows you a clearer shot at the Ward Tower since it confines the opposing side to their spawn point and does not allow them to "block" their ward.
                          How do you block now though? I've never had issues getting to the enemy WT, just keep clicking ahead so I don't attack anyone, until I can see the ward attack button.
                          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by Alci1 View Post
                            Maybe an idea if both Guilds concerned -Coterie and Gods of War- join forces next time they fight Elites Guild? They might hold on longer than the regular 10 minutes lol
                            Haha Alci - gotta love your sense of humor
                            GodsofWar Guild Master
                            Char: Gizella on S222
                            From Sunny South Africa

Comment

only Jabroni people do it
                              Love The Gamez

Comment

Hey Dlord. Wassap man ? What are you doing on forums man ? You aren't Jabroni man. :P
                                Abibi

Comment

Working...
                                X