Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• one more server merge needed

I have chars on both servers and i know both are dominated by one guild
    Game become boring most on server 172 175 178 181 which are merged where GB against strongest guild is lost in max 10 min by all small guilds
    Guilds on server 184 187 190 193 197 213 also need new members

So what do u think
    Let's roll the dice one more time

i agree with that we lose GB very fast and there is no chance to balance the guilds

Comment

Iam playing on merged servers 184-187-190-193-197-213 and i agree that another server merge is needed.

On those 6 merged servers at best days there is overall 60 players active in overall guilds.

Basicaly people are putting alts in guild battles just to fill space.

More and more people are stoping to play.

To find group for mpd / tok / spire is sometimes harder then finding water in desert.

Please r2 do something about server merge on those servers.

Otherwise is pointless to play.

Thank you.

Comment

+1. I am in the ''big guild' but i also am bored with no competition these days.. many are screaming for a merge but we keep getting told our server does not fall into the '' requirements '' for a merge yet everyone knows the server is dying s. We lost our second strongest player recently due to r2 and how they run this game ( he spent a lot of cash and just walked away) .. Sort it out r2 and stop neglecting the servers below 200.

Comment

we need merger sure, but no gain for R2 so wont happen..

Comment

Yes players leaving, not only because of R2, also because the fun was stolen long time ago by players, all warnings about that ignored by the same greedy players
            well ... the greed will pay back, and thats what is starting to happen now. so we can all cry about this server and ask R2 for a merge but dont forget why lots off people
            dont play anymore -->> ooh and i dont really care about it..
            =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

yes give the same players that killing the server a new server to kill!!! good idea..

Comment

Originally posted by tweaknow View Post
                Yes players leaving, not only because of R2, also because the fun was stolen long time ago by players, all warnings about that ignored by the same greedy players
                well ... the greed will pay back, and thats what is starting to happen now. so we can all cry about this server and ask R2 for a merge but dont forget why lots off people
                dont play anymore -->> ooh and i dont really care about it..
                Greedy players? You are not one of the ''cashers'' suck kind of people are you?

Comment

Neb
                  i spend on VIP and have used a few balens, i dont care about others spending more or even a lot. greed is not in balens only
                  =================

Do NOT use offensive, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable language.

Comment

Ok cool.. I kinda know what you mean as when i was running a guild on 178 for a while many wanted to merge because we started to lose when two other guilds merged and made a ''super'' guild.. After some of the guys from my guild merged one or two players caused a lot of **** in the new guild and then everyone joined the ''super'' guild and now there is no going back. Sucks but that's how it goes on games like this if people don't want to lose they will join the strongest guild. But not everyone wants to win, i saw many guild wither and die because the G M had no back bone
                    Last edited by NEbeast; 10-19-2013, 06:17 AM.

Comment

ty all for reply

Originally posted by tweaknow View Post
                      Neb
                      i spend on VIP and have used a few balens, i dont care about others spending more or even a lot. greed is not in balens only
                      tweak please keep it to the topic don't fire about things that are not related to subject
                      merge or no merge and reason you want / don't want it

Comment

we need new merge,not only for the GB,is really hard find ppl whitout team for do mp...

Comment

i am for the merge

Comment

I love how people are bored of no challenge in the big guilds... yet they don't think about moving to a little guild to make a challenge for themselves...
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Merges are needed for all servers before 200 but R2 doesn't think that's good business. They think what's good or business is to keep making new servers and have the older players quit there current server and restart. The fact is people are stupid and actually do that which is why R2 keeps neglecting the older servers.

Comment

Working...
                              X