Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Soul Shard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R222450250 View Post
    The icon for it is the same as the rune page bundle icon in League of Legends. The icons in League are all copyrighted. Expect a complaint r2games.
    Lol all games copy from other games. Understand business law before saying stupid things. They already explained to you why they won't be in trouble for stealing music or images from other games. Learn business law next time.

Comment

This game is developed in china, good luck suing them for anything copyright related.
      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

i have Four soul Shards

Comment

In chinese version, the town theme is the main title of morrowind, and nobody cares

Comment

Because china is the #1 copyright thief in the world so obviously they gotta live up to their name.

Got 18 shards, I suppose one could get 2 extra from this stamina party as well, so max is 20 at the moment?
            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
              Because china is the #1 copyright thief in the world so obviously they gotta live up to their name.

Got 18 shards, I suppose one could get 2 extra from this stamina party as well, so max is 20 at the moment?
              18 on 28
              20 on 29
              22 on 30 when event Stamina Party ends. Ofc if you are vip, if not, those without will remain with same amount they had.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

i'm up to 16 however i missed a few days sleeping off a hangover

Comment

Working...
                X