Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions

More HP on the world boss, it dies to fast

Move the HP gauges from the bottom of the characters to the top, this way it should always be visible to the mages who need to know what it is at, currently it can easily be covered up be large archer weapons and the wings when you have 2-3 chars in a vertical row next to each other

Mounts should be disabled in chamber

You should have to click the guild tree before getting experience in chamber rather than just leeching

Dynamic classes! This would really help where there are unbalances with the 3 classes in a server, like say a lack of available archers, no pay for switch, though if necessary it could be done the player has to build up the other classes stats

Originally posted by 01000100 View Post
    More HP on the world boss, it dies to fast
    It's automatic. Once it's killed within approx. 10 mins, the next same WB (or the same one after that) will have more HP.

Move the HP gauges from the bottom of the characters to the top, this way it should always be visible to the mages who need to know what it is at, currently it can easily be covered up be large archer weapons and the wings when you have 2-3 chars in a vertical row next to each other
    Yes pls.
    Mounts should be disabled in chamber
    Just tell everyone to dismount...?
    You should have to click the guild tree before getting experience in chamber rather than just leeching
    Yes.
    Dynamic classes! This would really help where there are unbalances with the 3 classes in a server, like say a lack of available archers, no pay for switch, though if necessary it could be done the player has to build up the other classes stats
    Euh... no. Everyone would be changing to Archer for WB and back to their own after it.

Comment

If they have to work for it.. not necessarily, apart from that, why should archers have a automatic advantage with regard to pay-out? besides I know many times in my server people are requesting archers cause there more knights and mages, especially when the archers are the least regularly there through the day, sometimes knights too and people can't join dungeons cause they the wrong type. Another point, there may actually even be servers were archers are the most populist type, they too might like a knight or mage in the harder missions

With regard to the dismount bit, people don't always listen or some cases don't understand what's being said, not everyone playing this game can speak English, some also just dump their char in chamber and leave it mounted, as I presume it must be for other servers, this causes lag for them with slower net connections.

As for the first bit, maybe I should adjust and say the amount allocated of the hp per these auto amounts is not enough - 565 whatever amount, just over double the base amount it starts at when ever there a server downage over wb time, 3x would be better, wb has a hour slot yet is over in about 10min

Comment

I would like to see world boss be open for 1 hour, no last hit bonus, 1 hour of attacking the boss, nobody else in the room with you, no balens/voucher buff, and however much damage you deal in that 1 hour time slot (respawn staying the same) is how much gold/daru you get, there could be bonuses for every 1m 5m 10m+ damage that you deal. this way it isnt a 10 minute event and if you log on 15 minutes into the event you still have 45 minutes of it to do, they can cap it at a max damage per day so you dont get too much rewards. just a thought i think it would be a good idea

Comment

{snips**
          Dynamic class would be quite complex for a flash based game. Still, what would the system of classes be like in your opinion? Not like it would matter anyway...

Originally posted by IAMSTUD View Post
          {snips**
          1 hour WB is cool and many people would like to play as such. However, wouldn't that put some players who have tight schedule at a disadvantage? Limiting it to a certain amount of individual fights could be better I think. 200 per day sounds about right?
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

A player should stick with his class from start to finish.
            Archers RULE early, mages are OP middle game and poor knights wait till the END to shine. So changing a class midgame would be unfair.

If people don't dismount in chamber even after being told then ask the GM to act accordingly, ie. keep them off that day's GB.
            It is a worldwide game so if someone speaks NO English at all, he can't play properly.

As for WB HP matter, us knights LOOK FORWARD to other means of getting gold. We are at a GREAT disadvantage vs other classes on WB and other means of gold are more than welcome.
            I don't want more HP on WB, or more attempts against it, I want dailly events for me to gather gold and not be left behind in astrals.
            Now that our wish came true, you cry about WB.
            You probably are archer/mage with lots of income from WB. Guess what, things will be fairer now.
            Let's see you fight against a knight with about same astrals as you...

Comment

Originally posted by ArowenGR View Post
              A player should stick with his class from start to finish.
              Archers RULE early, mages are OP middle game and poor knights wait till the END to shine. So changing a class midgame would be unfair.

If people don't dismount in chamber even after being told then ask the GM to act accordingly, ie. keep them off that day's GB.
              It is a worldwide game so if someone speaks NO English at all, he can't play properly.

As for WB HP matter, us knights LOOK FORWARD to other means of getting gold. We are at a GREAT disadvantage vs other classes on WB and other means of gold are more than welcome.
              I don't want more HP on WB, or more attempts against it, I want dailly events for me to gather gold and not be left behind in astrals.
              Now that our wish came true, you cry about WB.
              You probably are archer/mage with lots of income from WB. Guess what, things will be fairer now.
              Let's see you fight against a knight with about same astrals as you...
              huh?more WB hp affects knights for bad? o.O

Comment

@ArowenGR: How does increased gold income become bad for anyone? Having more ways to gain gold would just be the same for Archers and Mages, not just Knights.

Oh and about the PvP thing, patience isn't something everyone has, so I welcome a Knight with enough strength to beat me end game... after I step on him/her a few dozen of times before...
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                  @ArowenGR: How does increased gold income become bad for anyone? Having more ways to gain gold would just be the same for Archers and Mages, not just Knights.
                  Exactly. Knights will get quests to gain gold in even terms with those new quests. I prefer 1 boss run if it means having more events to get gold, events that knights compete on better terms with archers and mages.
                  More WB HP is not the answer for us to get gold, but new events are.
                  And if you think end knights are easy to fall you are either a very hard casher, so no comment on that, or haven't met any serious ones.

Comment

ArowenGR is right.. knights are in disadvantage vs other classes on WB (see the list of top 10 WB players) ....an archer i know very well with a bit lower BR than mine goes to top 20 ...25..27 place on WB list... me top 40...even 50 ... placedon 45..43..54 ... this guy manage to do almost double the damage ...so he gets double rewards...money and daru ... so they have a big advantage (my attack is around +200 higher)

Comment

I think knight have compensation we have two passive bonus, 20% pdf and hp. I agree with ArowenGR tho in which we deserve more ways to obtain gold and daru and especially runes. making only tank the only way to get runes is unfair since its not matching the theme of the game overall.

Comment

another thing I'd like to see is partial clothing hide, in which we can hide a specific part of our clothing, like hiding only the helm part, or wing. actually I have seen someone suggesting similar thing before, he/she suggested that u add a 'default' piece on each clothing section so we can use our 'normal' look on some part of the toon. for example, I don't like the broom I have on clothing but I still like my angelic garment, I can choose to hide it (broom only) or use the 'default' weapon piece to have my sword on display. I hope u can work on this on the next patch ^^.

Comment

Working...
                        X