Chuck Norris

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chuck Norris

Hey guys! We all know jokes with ChuckNorris but..
    Can someone top that?

Print its a bit in drak cus i pressed button a bit late
    Even today i met same guy in bg and he told me : I dont need a weapon i am one

Well he clearly let you kill him.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Now the big question...Why did he let you kill him? ^^

Comment

Why does the universe exist?

Comment

obviosly they lost cause balrog was there :P

Comment

I killed 3 different Chuck Norris in BGs before, they die in 3 hits... what's up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              I killed 3 different Chuck Norris in BGs before, they die in 3 hits... what's up with that?
              Cause chucky is a whimp? and he only does good in fights on tv but would get his rear handed to him in real life by any old school street fighter lol

Comment

it sadden me people didn't know the satirical origin of "chuck norris facts" and think those jokes are praising him.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

@Arlad: People like to think they are praising him. Meh, it's not like that matter until someone rage and curse everyone else for not believing Chuck can do it...

@Andrey: They lost because all three of them are meatsacks. Your team only has one.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    even they are called Chuck Norris doesnt mean they are strong

Comment

@Andrey: They lost because all three of them are meatsacks. Your team only has one.
                      Two, judging by hp ;p

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        @Arlad: People like to think they are praising him. Meh, it's not like that matter until someone rage and curse everyone else for not believing Chuck can do it...

one of them is on 60k br the other 50k and the last one 48k br and you tell them meatsacks? lol

Comment

Well good job damn 39000 damage...

Comment

chuck norris was always a wimp! (and i speak of the actor as i never seen the toon)

Comment

well all i see is name,and like your too proud of it.its just a name...how much more you killed rambo and 007!!! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X