Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Auction house

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
    how u know that stroaggedon voted against it ??????
    Click view poll results. You can see the name of everyone who voted.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
      Click view poll results. You can see the name of everyone who voted.
      not hapening
      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/poll.php?po...do=showresults
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          here's an easy one: R2 is greedy and they want to hog all the money from balens for themselves. if AH is implemented, balens will circulated between players, thus reducing R2's revenue
          It's only natural. They are a business after all. We're (paying) customers of R2 so it's obvious that we think they are greedy. Yet if we think from their point of view, can we not say that their strategies thus far, despite leading to customer dissatisfaction and huge amounts of complaints, have been effective in meeting their goals - making money? If they think that the implementation of the AH would lead to lower profits, of course they're not going to bring it in, regardless of how many people protest.

because like what we saw here, many cashers are afraid that non cashers can topple their supremacy, so they downvoted any suggestions that benefits noncashers.
          I genuinely do not believe this is the case. Hard cashers are not afraid of non-cashers toppling their supremacy. They know it's impossible. There is absolutely no way a non/low/medium casher can, for the most obvious example, obtain enough whips to get their stables to L4 and above. Refining of gear takes either a tremendous number of crystals (and luck), or money to lock preferred stats. Non/low/medium cashers are more than likely not doing Necro everyday either, so that's potentially a couple of L4 gems they are missing out on every single day. So no, the hard cashers are safe from the rest. They know this as well, so I'm genuinely not seeing why you, and a few others, keep insisting this is the case.

Now let me return the question, is it bad that non casher wants a better treatment? Did denying someone from their rights didnt sound like a greed and selfish thing to do?
          No. Humans are all greedy by nature. It's only natural that a non-casher wants better treatment. We see this in every new patch when the threads get spammed by newbies asking for free wings and free this and free that. I'm curious, what is this 'rights' you speak of? How is R2 denying a non-casher his rights by not implementing the AH? Does a free player have special rights to easy access to items that others needed a long time/real money to obtain?
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize
          Frostie
          Mage
          VictisHNR

Comment

I can tell you one thing, if AH ever gets in, I'd be the first one to exploit it.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

the people who have made pve sets and made them legendary worked a lot on them you want to buy them in 1 click? ......
              Love The Gamez

Comment

Originally posted by R22923622 View Post
                the people who have made pve sets and made them legendary worked a lot on them you want to buy them in 1 click? ......
                firstly loids leg stones needto be unbound to be tradded secondly each item has a minimum price of balens to be traded so yeah you think its gonna be easy?

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  This is an opinion, not a fact.
                  If you want tocall it that ok fine we will call it that how ever as i have said many times ive played dozens of mmos been involved at various levels of csr (customer service rep) from the lowly game guide/low lvl csr on up to admin and sysop.I have never seen exploitation of player economy in any of them to the point where it impacts the rest of the community as a whole. Lets say for arguments sake you have 500 players using alts to farm gold and items through out any server group in war tune. EG east coast west coast etc Now total server population of all those servers combined for each group is 50k or so there would be no impat over all what so ever. What we should expect to see if a huge jump of gold farming via alts for say 2 weeks to 2 months. By that time frame most all of those farmers will get bored not only with farming but with wartune outright. They will simply burn out. Or in some cases they will tare up through lvls br etc so fast as to out pace content and will again burn out. Fact is the farmers will always end up non farmers or non players. In other words no harm done over all. What those farmers will do is inject high lvl gems and gear in to the economy that will be passed around the server. Again i speak from allot of personal experience as every thing from player to sysop in mmos.

Comment

You can't use locked balens in auction house.

Also, people who think it will be easy for everyone to get level 6 loids and and level 70 stones, do they know what are the price for those?

There is a minimum price. You can't sell 200 loids for 5 balens.

50 level 70 stones or 50 level 6 loids = 750 balens minimum on Chinese server. You can double the price or even higher for our version. So, 1500 balens minimum and probably even more for 50 level 6 loids or level 70 stones.

When I saw the price from auction house on Chinese server, first thing I told myself is, damn, with those price, only big cashers are going to buy these things XD
                    informative thanks !
                    Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

You can't use locked balens in auction house.

Also, people who think it will be easy for everyone to get level 6 loids and and level 70 stones, do they know what are the price for those?

There is a minimum price. You can't sell 200 loids for 5 balens.

50 level 70 stones or 50 level 6 loids = 750 balens minimum on Chinese server. You can double the price or even higher for our version. So, 1500 balens minimum and probably even more for 50 level 6 loids or level 70 stones.

When I saw the price from auction house on Chinese server, first thing I told myself is, damn, with those price, only big cashers are going to buy these things XD
                      With that set up, I can see how you CAN'T exploit...

Not to mention AH looks like Balen only, so even if you have 5000000 Alts farming Crystaloids... you still need to pay balens to buy them from your own Alts, LOL...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        With that set up, I can see how you CAN'T exploit...

Not to mention AH looks like Balen only, so even if you have 5000000 Alts farming Crystaloids... you still need to pay balens to buy them from your own Alts, LOL...
                        I already said it in another thread, why would you farm with 1000 alt., when there is already 6 pages full of people selling level 60 and 70 stones all at the same price which is, take a wild guess... the minimum selling price...

Comment

firstly loids leg stones needto be unbound to be tradded
                          They are.
                          secondly each item has a minimum price of balens to be traded so yeah you think its gonna be easy?
                          As easy as entering your credit card.
                          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                            If you want tocall it that ok fine we will call it that how ever as i have said many times ive played dozens of mmos been involved at various levels of csr (customer service rep) from the lowly game guide/low lvl csr on up to admin and sysop.I have never seen exploitation of player economy in any of them to the point where it impacts the rest of the community as a whole.
                            Again, claiming yourself to be the ultimate authority in MMORPG. Meaning, if you didn't see it happen before, it does not exist nor will it happen.

You don't need to be a real person to farm items. The CEO of R2Games, Jared Psigoda, himself is a gold farmer in WoW. And hundreds of thousands of botters exist to do the job for you. It's basically generating $ "free" for you.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

i see completely fair being an AH in wartune, for both casher and noncasher ppl, but ppl have to have in count that the game will change about the hardcore farming times, i have seen it in china server and the economy in the server that i played seems very nice.
                              Last edited by djosefgmail; 10-21-2013, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by djosefgmail View Post
                                i see completely fair being an AH in wartune, for both casher and noncasher ppl, but ppl have to have in count that the game will change about the hardcore farming times, i have seen it in china server and the economy in the server that i played seems very nice.
                                I just logged on to the Chinese Wartune Server 1.

Everyone is at endgame. This is what I observe from the top 100 players:
                                Level 80 Character level
                                Level 80 Soul Engraving
                                Level 20 Fate (Brutal Edge)
                                Maxed Stables
                                Maxed Wings/Clothes
                                Level 80 legendary set (+10 to all stats)
                                Maxed Astrals (all level 10s)
                                Maxed Pet level
                                Maxed Guardian Soul

Not trying to be cynical here, but there really isn't anything to play for. Player rank #1 is indistinguishable from player rank #100.
                                They are basically just sitting and waiting for new content.
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X