Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Auction house

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anichaos
    replied
    I donno, I don't see any way to exploit the AH that gives a great advantage.

Since 80% of all items in game are already "Bound" meaning they can not be Trade nor place up in AH.

The only things that's tradable is those dropped in Dungeons/ MPD.

Only thing I can think of is a player getting Crystaloid or Legend Stone faster, however... they still require Lock/Balens to be brought in the first place...
    Meaning if you have Balens in the first place, you could just buy Packs (same thing as AH but WAY faster)

And those with Lock Balens are limited, so they won't buy non-stop to get all they need in a short amount of time, LOL.

And no... Catacomb items are all Bound when you receive them, all Gems in game are Bound, none are tradable.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    Arguing about something that does not even exist in the current game? Keep it going. *Enjoying my popcorn*
    That's why these topics shouldn't be brought up until it actually happens. These topics do nothing but start unnecessary arguments between people who are for and against the AH. If R2 is going to implement then they will. If they arn't then they won't. No need for silly polls about it since our words means nothing.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Arguing about something that does not even exist in the current game? Keep it going. *Enjoying my popcorn*

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    If you want to know the easiest way to do it - I'll PM you the details. It's incredibly easy.

I'd rather that the hacks had to work a little bit, than exploit a loophole in game and get away with it legally.
    You rather hacks in the game than possible exploits in the AH? Hacks are far worse than potential abuse in the system. Hacks will allow far worse destruction to this game than botters selling items and spamming world chat. You remember those astral hacks or the farm hacks? If those still exist that will destroy this game. Obviously this shows you don't really understand the auction house system in games if you think hacks are a good thing.

If the farm hacks were out still. Many people would be farming vouchers and insigs like crazy. Tons of daru and gold like crazy. If they astral hacks were still out everyone would have max astrals. That's far worse than some potential exploits to an AH. Ginger you are a hard casher we all know that and that is the main reason why you don't want this AH. That is the same reason why Condor doesn't want the AH or any of the other cashers. It is bc they will feel that they are "losing" there power against lower cashers than them or non cashers.
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-20-2013, 01:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    So I guess I'm not smart enough for you. Guess we'll just remove everything in the game because there might be some exploits, even knowing all other Wartune versions got it.

When there was the astral hack, should R2 just have removed the whole astrals system because some people were able to exploit it?

I don't even really care if we get auction house or not, but, people need to stop being paranoid.

It's not against you Ginger, I just don't see where all the anger come from. People never even tried the "Wartune" auction house system and it's like the end of the world.

Ok, other games had problem with trading and auction house, we are talking about Wartune right now.

I've been playing for over a year and we still have unbound and bound items. Why remove a feature we were suppose to have because there might be a problem.

Think R2/************ should be working on ways to make auction house safe and fair for everyone instead of just blocking or delaying the release.
    If you want to know the easiest way to do it - I'll PM you the details. It's incredibly easy.

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Since I guarantee you there ae hacks right now in this game that no one knows about. It's the internet and that means it's not going to be safe at 100% rate. limited players from getting stronger and only giving teh hard cashers advantages isn't going "keep this game safe".
    I'd rather that the hacks had to work a little bit, than exploit a loophole in game and get away with it legally.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
    1. Uhmmm....ok let's start with your first couple sentences....WoW and other P2P MMOs Auction Houses are completely separate from this conversation because you can MAIL Unbound items to your alts or friends in those games. I'll play your little game though and look at those games. WoW is famous for gold farmers especially utilizing BOTs to farm resources with Alts then putting them for sale in the AH and gaining LARGE sums of gold. This is not a "cheat" per se but it does give the people capable of doing it an advantage over others. Oh yeah almost forgot that the people who know HOW to do it SELL this knowledge in the form of payed guides....

2. Your entire line of reasoning went from "Be more open minded" directly to "I don't really know you based on the one sentence you wrote but I'm going to lump you in with the large group of people who DON'T agree with me and basically accuse you all of being soulless Republican monsters who hate the poor and less fortunate" so that loses you some credibility right there.

3. The use of the word "jelly" in the place of jealous makes me more angry than words can describe. When you intend to put forth a supporting argument, in the future it would behoove you to NOT use a term made popular by Pop Culture and Social Media fads, but rather ACTUAL English.....unless of course you were inferring that the opposition are all a delicious, gelatinous spread flavored like various fruit and commonly placed on toasted bread.
    Im lazy when writing. I tend to take short cuts when I can nor do I go over my grammar/spell check. Also I chose to use those "meme"s to indeed annoy the opposition since that is what a troll comment is about. It's suppose to annoy the opposition. Anyways other mmos do have botters and what not but that doesn't mean they arn't doing successful nor do players hate the system. You need an economy in a game to help balance out the systems between f2p and p2p players. If you don't have an AH or any sorta of economy then you get what we have now. A greedy company that only gears towards the rich players of the game. Which isn't right for any type of mmo out there.

All games have gold farmers and things like that. There is nothing we can do about it and limiting functions that should be in every mmo isn't going to make the game any safer. Right now there are tons of people working a black market outside of Wartune. Selling there accounts and things like that. Granted that is illegal against the terms and if caught they will suffer the consequences and be banned from the game. Yet that doesn't stop them. There are hackers and people who sell accounts and things like that all the time. If players are going to abuse the game they will abuse it with out an AH or with an AH. Having an AH will actually provide more security in the game. Since hopefully R2 will look closing at the exploiters there and start to do some justice against them. Instead of people working behind the scenes trying to get there profit from the game. It will be more public and easier to catch.

Lastly, if an AH came out I am sure there will be tons of limitations set forth instead of just brainlessly letting one sell and buy items from it. I don't know the limits on the China version but if they are doing fine right now. I don't see why we won't either. R2 can also implement there own limitations about items being sold and how to sell them in the game. An AH can be a really great thing but since no one had access to it in this game yet you all jump to conclusions about how "evil" this will be for the game. Most people who are against the AH isn't against it for exploits. It's bc of greed and selfishness. That is the only logical explanation there is. Also I can pretty much guarantee that if the AH indeed came out the day this game came like it was suppose to be. Ginger and whoever else who is against the idea of an AH would be singing a different tune then. I am sure they will actually love the AH if it was out. They see videos on youtube and such about gold farmers and never actually experienced another mmo to really understand what an economy is like for games. Thus assumptions are made.

Edit: Also I have yet to read any posts about low cashers or non cashers who disagree with the AH. Most people who are against this are hard cashers or medium to hard cashers. Wonder why?
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-20-2013, 12:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Take your head out of your *** Oxy, and don't pigeon hole everyone who disagrees with you.

Abuse of a trade system is guaranteed.

If you can't see it, then you're not as smart as I gave you credit for.
    Exploits can happen but that isn't the main reason why most people are upset about it. If exploits were the main reason for any mmo then that means WoW or diablo III or any other mmo out there wouldn't be successful as it is now. Hell the Chinese version is doing a great job with the AH too. If everyone is worrying so much of what "ifs" then well we might as well stop playing right now. Since I guarantee you there ae hacks right now in this game that no one knows about. It's the internet and that means it's not going to be safe at 100% rate. limited players from getting stronger and only giving teh hard cashers advantages isn't going "keep this game safe".

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    commonly placed on toasted bread.
    I prefer spoon.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Take your head out of your *** Oxy, and don't pigeon hole everyone who disagrees with you.

Smart? I think you're confusing him with someone else.

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied

So I guess I'm not smart enough for you. Guess we'll just remove everything in the game because there might be some exploits, even knowing all other Wartune versions got it.

When there was the astral hack, should R2 just have removed the whole astrals system because some people were able to exploit it?

I don't even really care if we get auction house or not, but, people need to stop being paranoid.

It's not against you Ginger, I just don't see where all the anger come from. People never even tried the "Wartune" auction house system and it's like the end of the world.

Ok, other games had problem with trading and auction house, we are talking about Wartune right now.

I've been playing for over a year and we still have unbound and bound items. Why remove a feature we were suppose to have because there might be a problem.

Think R2/************ should be working on ways to make auction house safe and fair for everyone instead of just blocking or delaying the release.

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Can you play other mmos please before making judgments. That's how this world has so much hate in it. You make assumptions based of things you don't even know about. Just bc there an AH doesn't mean people will cheat it. Look at WoW and other games that have AH and they are doing just fine. Just admit it. It isn't bc you don't want "cheaters". You just don't want to get all jelly over people who are able to obtain gear faster and cheaper than you have. So you assume and make up stupid excuses so they won't put it in. Regardless of what you think. If R2 feels they want an AH they will put it in. If they don't then they won't.

People who disagree with the AH. Are all selfish, stubborn, greedy, and will be jelly and envious of other players. That is the main reason why they don't want the AH. It isn't for cheats. They just don't want to see other non cashers or low cashers catch up to there high spendings. Just like the real world where no Republican wants the middle or low class to get any help. Selfish people in this world. That's the final say and you can disagree and hate on my point all you want. Think hard and you will understand this yourself too. It isn't bc of cheaters.
    1. Uhmmm....ok let's start with your first couple sentences....WoW and other P2P MMOs Auction Houses are completely separate from this conversation because you can MAIL Unbound items to your alts or friends in those games. I'll play your little game though and look at those games. WoW is famous for gold farmers especially utilizing BOTs to farm resources with Alts then putting them for sale in the AH and gaining LARGE sums of gold. This is not a "cheat" per se but it does give the people capable of doing it an advantage over others. Oh yeah almost forgot that the people who know HOW to do it SELL this knowledge in the form of payed guides....

2. Your entire line of reasoning went from "Be more open minded" directly to "I don't really know you based on the one sentence you wrote but I'm going to lump you in with the large group of people who DON'T agree with me and basically accuse you all of being soulless Republican monsters who hate the poor and less fortunate" so that loses you some credibility right there.

3. The use of the word "jelly" in the place of jealous makes me more angry than words can describe. When you intend to put forth a supporting argument, in the future it would behoove you to NOT use a term made popular by Pop Culture and Social Media fads, but rather ACTUAL English.....unless of course you were inferring that the opposition are all a delicious, gelatinous spread flavored like various fruit and commonly placed on toasted bread.

Leave a comment:

• Galvon
    replied

+1 well said.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Dont need cheatHouse nothing more to say
    Can you play other mmos please before making judgments. That's how this world has so much hate in it. You make assumptions based of things you don't even know about. Just bc there an AH doesn't mean people will cheat it. Look at WoW and other games that have AH and they are doing just fine. Just admit it. It isn't bc you don't want "cheaters". You just don't want to get all jelly over people who are able to obtain gear faster and cheaper than you have. So you assume and make up stupid excuses so they won't put it in. Regardless of what you think. If R2 feels they want an AH they will put it in. If they don't then they won't.

People who disagree with the AH. Are all selfish, stubborn, greedy, and will be jelly and envious of other players. That is the main reason why they don't want the AH. It isn't for cheats. They just don't want to see other non cashers or low cashers catch up to there high spendings. Just like the real world where no Republican wants the middle or low class to get any help. Selfish people in this world. That's the final say and you can disagree and hate on my point all you want. Think hard and you will understand this yourself too. It isn't bc of cheaters.
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-20-2013, 11:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Do not want anyway.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X