Auction house

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Auction house

its a rumour that auction house not coming in new patch. So who want or dont want auction house in new patch pls vote here
    WANT AUCTION HOUSE
    78.51%
    DONT WANT AUCTION HOUCE
    21.49%
    Last edited by ARCHE(S-221); 10-20-2013, 04:30 AM.
    ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
    when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Voting won't make any difference or changes. So this is pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
      Voting won't make any difference or changes. So this is pointless.
      how could u sure that??i heard its happend in other game of r2
      ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
      when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
        how could u sure that??i heard its happend in other game of r2
        it happened in other servers, check out my explanation in other posts

Comment

Not a matter of who wants it or not, the question would be, will they ever put it in. Majority have already stated they wanted it (Check the thousands of threads already made about this topic xD). But sadly, R2 releases what they want, when they want. So sit tight, don't hold your breath, and keep playing
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Dont need cheatHouse nothing more to say

_________

Crit Mage 80v
            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Simple and short : No. I'm glad they had the brain to close the case " Auction House " .
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

i voted no. dont know why lol

Comment

Oh good I was surprised I was the only one that voted no at first >.>
                  Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                  Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Dont need cheatHouse nothing more to say
                    So, you're saying all other Wartune platforms are cheating? Oh my god, thank you R2 for being our savior and protecting us against cheaters.

I'm going to recharge 30k balens right now to show R2 how grateful I am.

Comment

voted no also.
                      Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                        So, you're saying all other Wartune platforms are cheating? Oh my god, thank you R2 for being our savior and protecting us against cheaters.

I'm going to recharge 30k balens right now to show R2 how grateful I am.
                        I Dont say thatbut feel free for it if u want recharge

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I vote yes, its a shame to sell ur stuff when you could sell them at a fair price to someone that need it.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            I Dont say thatbut feel free for it if u want recharge
                            lol

I wrote a big wall of text in another thread to explain how auction house work, but I won't do that here.

From my point of view, after playing couple of versions, I really think auction house is pretty simple and harmless.

There is a minimum selling price (can't sell items with really low price with one of your alt. to your main), you have to pay 20% of your final selling price in balens, you can't link auction in world chat, not sure how people could effectively farm items since there is a limit to what you can do (scenarios about having multiple alt. and selling stuff is kind of far-fetched, maybe I'm wrong)

Just think people are making a huge deal out of something really harmless.

Comment

Wait there's gonna be an auction house? Is that what the Homestead is gonna be??

Comment

Working...
                              X