• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90 days to go for me, so .......

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
      well that was an dumb **** you said
      i bet this guy like begging to ask for help in dungeon. he whine a lot in every thread XD

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
        Just because it's essentially the same game (Wartune) does not mean that what 1 provider allows players access to (AH) must be replicated across every other providers.

Every player that plays under R2 has the right to access functions of the game that R2 releases, not what other providers have released. Why are you even comparing? I understand what you're trying to say but, in this context, your definition of 'player's rights' is ridiculous. You have the right to access what your provider allows, not what other providers allow.
        I guess you purposely didnt read where i said that it only happens because R2/************'s greed. Sure, they have the right to provide us with the things they want, but strictly removed some aspects of the game because they want to generate more revenue by limiting the player's right's to access something that was supposed to be within the game is purely signs of greed. Remember when Capcom has on-disk DLC with MvC3? try to found anyone that didn't call Capcom for being greedy.
        Last edited by Arlad; 10-25-2013, 05:01 AM.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• I really don't understand why is this clash between cashers and non-cashers. Cashers do in fact pay for all the in game stuff we get through the patches, hence the game remains interesting overtime. And without the non-cashers [myself included] this game would not have as many users as we do now. So to my understanding both groups practically depend on each other to keep the game alive and going. All the fighting over here reminds of the posts regarding the wings [some against it and some for it] when they were first introduced. Which was of course meaningless and unfruitful, since it was never players decision. Isn't it the same thing here? Furthermore, i did read somewhere that AH isn't coming to us and it isn't R2's decision, rather a decision made by wartune. All i am saying is, all the time we are spending here writing long posts accusing and attacking each other seems like a complete waste. I am not even close to being as knowledgeable as many of u are about the game system and other similar mmo's, but it is my understanding that in a game like this cashers are supposed to have an advantage at getting things quicker than the non-cashers, and it seems fine to me. I did vote for the AH, and I haven't really given any serious thought about all the advantage/disadvantage issues, I simply wouldn't mind a new in game feature.

Comment

• r 2 is pubublisher of game. so wartune dont have right to blok AH.
            ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
            when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Comment

• They may be publisher but they lack the brains to properly handle the publishing. All the petty and stupid tricks they pull to get ppl to spend more is making ppl more pis sed off. I can think of various ways they can still earn more $$$ and still give players what they want, but since R2 is full of idiots.....As for AH, the really strong ones wouldn't need it since it doesn't benefit them much. How many strong ones will you see farming mid lvl dungeons to sell to the noobs who need those items? and how much can they even earn from selling the spare stuff they get from farming dungeons of their lvl to the non-casher? If the daily rate is the same as the chinese servers, you only get 1 bound balen a day from TOA. How many non-cashers will be able to afford the stuff and how much can they even pay? Cashers obviously wouldn't need it since they can farm it for free for themselves. So really it is useless to the strong ones as it'll only benefit the noob and make the strong not so strong in relative terms. Having AH is just dumb and they should just remove the bound and unbound feature.
              IGN: Athena
              Guild: Warriors
              Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
              Class: Archer
              Difficulty Level: Noob
              BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• auction house will probably be avalible at r2 soon cuz its already avalible in Kong!

Comment

• one question in my mine about this game. how to get free ballens ?, because i cant get it. so action house not make me different in this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                    can you play other mmos please before making judgments. That's how this world has so much hate in it. You make assumptions based of things you don't even know about. Just bc there an ah doesn't mean people will cheat it. Look at wow and other games that have ah and they are doing just fine. Just admit it. It isn't bc you don't want "cheaters". You just don't want to get all jelly over people who are able to obtain gear faster and cheaper than you have. So you assume and make up stupid excuses so they won't put it in. Regardless of what you think. If r2 feels they want an ah they will put it in. If they don't then they won't.

People who disagree with the ah. Are all selfish, stubborn, greedy, and will be jelly and envious of other players. That is the main reason why they don't want the ah. It isn't for cheats. They just don't want to see other non cashers or low cashers catch up to there high spendings. Just like the real world where no republican wants the middle or low class to get any help. Selfish people in this world. That's the final say and you can disagree and hate on my point all you want. Think hard and you will understand this yourself too. It isn't bc of cheaters.
                    +100% agreed!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by R218374394 View Post
                      auction house will probably be avalible at r2 soon cuz its already avalible in Kong!
                      If this is true then this is really good hope. However, they are different companies so who really knows. We have to wait and find out I guess. We will see when s1 gets it.

Comment

• Auction House – THIS IS NOT COMING TO ENGLISH SERVERS. DECISION OF ************ NOT r2games. from http://www.kongregate.com/forums/228...-thread?page=1

Comment

auction house will probably be avalible at r2 soon cuz its already avalible in Kong!
                          Good way to start something false.
                          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

• i'm still in 55 set at 67 and i vote no! simply coz economy in western world games sucks ***

Comment

And I heard that the wartune english versions won't have it . Now lets wait and see

Comment

• Thanks for starting this thread,I totally agree with you I want Auction house and i hope any admin going to look in this thread because... we are the players ..we have the right to say what we need and what we want I VOTE YES
                                Never Quit

Comment

Working...
                                X