X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
    Just because it's essentially the same game (Wartune) does not mean that what 1 provider allows players access to (AH) must be replicated across every other providers.

Every player that plays under R2 has the right to access functions of the game that R2 releases, not what other providers have released. Why are you even comparing? I understand what you're trying to say but, in this context, your definition of 'player's rights' is ridiculous. You have the right to access what your provider allows, not what other providers allow.
    I guess you purposely didnt read where i said that it only happens because R2/************'s greed. Sure, they have the right to provide us with the things they want, but strictly removed some aspects of the game because they want to generate more revenue by limiting the player's right's to access something that was supposed to be within the game is purely signs of greed. Remember when Capcom has on-disk DLC with MvC3? try to found anyone that didn't call Capcom for being greedy.
    Last edited by Arlad; 10-25-2013, 05:01 AM.

Leave a comment:

• burningang
    replied
    Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    well that was an dumb **** you said
    i bet this guy like begging to ask for help in dungeon. he whine a lot in every thread XD

Leave a comment:

• lostkamikaze
    replied
    90 days to go for me, so .......

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Pff man up and farm, its only 160 days..

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    We have no summoner and it wont be coming for a loong time, If it ever comes. So no ah for you:P

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by lostkamikaze View Post
    from what i see pple who dont want AH want summon in 70 MP, i hope they dont get it either )
    well said bro

Leave a comment:

• lostkamikaze
    replied
    from what i see pple who dont want AH want summon in 70 MP, i hope they dont get it either )

Leave a comment:

• djosefgmail
    replied
    Originally posted by Aiday View Post
    Noob or players who mostly ask for help will say YES, but strong players will say NO.
    i vote YES to close this thread, this is retard
    well i´d love being agree with you but, if strong players say ´´no´´ its because they are the ´retards´, since if AH buffup ´noobs´, but gona buff even more to cashers.

Here, casher=strong; but that means noob=noncasher? is retard to compare.

PD: ************ are greedy because in china a SocketRod costs 50B and here 185B (the translation costs?), in adition are rumors about no putting AH?, lets see what happens after patch but no get surprised, game stills nice anyways.
    Last edited by djosefgmail; 10-23-2013, 08:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied
    Originally posted by Aiday View Post
    Noob or players who mostly ask for help will say YES, but strong players will say NO.
    well that was an dumb **** you said

Leave a comment:

• FrostieTheSnowman
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    The "rights" i mentioned is the right to have all access that are supposed to be inside this game but removed by the greed of this game's provider.
    Just because it's essentially the same game (Wartune) does not mean that what 1 provider allows players access to (AH) must be replicated across every other providers.

Every player that plays under R2 has the right to access functions of the game that R2 releases, not what other providers have released. Why are you even comparing? I understand what you're trying to say but, in this context, your definition of 'player's rights' is ridiculous. You have the right to access what your provider allows, not what other providers allow.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    @Arlad: I believe you are thinking about greed from Frostie's post, but it's only business. Feelings keep people good, while money keeps them fed, that's just the way society works. If you bring up the guilt trip on people how they 'waste' money while knowing others suffer, then you are also 'wasting' resources which could have been brought to people who need them more than you do.

Not everyone can be like Bill Gates or J.K. Rowling, who actually lost her status as a billionaire on charities. They can give a lot only because they acheived a lot. Do yourself a favor by not being a hypocrite and quit trying to make people feel bad about spending.

Leave a comment:

• Aiday
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post

judging from your posts, I guess you are the kind of people who okay with children in Africa being starving as long you can enjoy your luxurious life because you have the money.
    Comments are like this are uncalled for.

Leave a comment:

• djosefgmail
    replied
    what i see from 240k+ br ppl is that they are so casher and so hardcore at same time (srry but so Chineses), that they can arrive to there from oldcontent in 3-4 months as much, for us that would be a benefit instead because we are going into 2.1 and not into lvl80 content yet. So for more hardcore we wont get to final content(pre-lvl80) soon atleast being Hardcore+Hcasher. Per example here in ocean/asia zone there´re no more than 3 ppl able to get 140k/150k br and the cap in this patch is 170k i think; so i say capping content isnt an issue here, even if can take gearing up as ´´content´´, 0,1% of our people gona get it on reasoning time.

Anyway if AH makes people going even faster and ´´cap´´ the game, just reroll and try another class or, try dualboxing. (WoW)

The content was made for being consumed, by the most or by the least that can depends on AH.
    (SrryBadEng)
    Last edited by djosefgmail; 10-22-2013, 08:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• tymy86
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    So, you're saying all other Wartune platforms are cheating? Oh my god, thank you R2 for being our savior and protecting us against cheaters.

I'm going to recharge 30k balens right now to show R2 how grateful I am.
    Ha Ha Ha. Make me laugh. i voted yes. Because alot of players, are not millionaires, and cant afford to spend k $ dollars on a game, but they try to reach high cashiers from behind, working hard, and they not have a chance. Maybe that auction house will make that for them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X