Clear All

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    http://forum.r2games.com/poll.php?po...do=showresults

Leave a comment:

• ARCHE(S-221)
    replied
    Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
    Click view poll results. You can see the name of everyone who voted.
    not hapening

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
    how u know that stroaggedon voted against it ??????
    Click view poll results. You can see the name of everyone who voted.

Leave a comment:

• ARCHE(S-221)
    replied
    Oxykotton and winlord have been banned from forum.

On a side note, anyone knows why R2CS_Stormaggedon voted against auction house XD
    how u know that stroaggedon voted against it ??????

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    Crystaloids are unbound.

Farming with 10 alternates will lead you to getting your set 10x faster.
    Remember that you will still need balens to buy, and there are a minimum price so you cant simply farm it. Also other people can buy what your alt sells if you set the price too low.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
    Instead of asking me to explain the presence of AH in the Chinese servers, why don't you offer a logical explanation as to why R2 don't?
    here's an easy one: R2 is greedy and they want to hog all the money from balens for themselves. if AH is implemented, balens will circulated between players, thus reducing R2's revenue

You have to look back at the context in which I said it. If you compare a hard casher grinding Lych NM every day for his loids (without AH), to a non/low casher simply buying it for 'insert-whatever-price' (with AH), which do you think is 'easier' and requires 'less work'? 1 requires daily commitment. The other requires some spare pennies.

Hard cashers benefit the most, but yet the non/low/medium cashers are the one crying the most often for the AH to be implemented. Hmm?
    That's not his point. he means that Cashers should benefit more than non casher with AH, but they are too blinded with their ego.

I do not quite understand this statement. How exactly are the hard cashers greedy, selfish and lacking in skill? They have paid to get things today, that others would take double/triple/whatever the amount of time to have. How is that greedy? They want it fast, they pay for it. This is true everywhere you go, so how exactly is that unfair?
    because like what we saw here, many cashers are afraid that non cashers can topple their supremacy, so they downvoted any suggestions that benefits noncashers.

Are they? I have seen 'abuse' as their reason for not wanting an AH. Like it or not, that's a perfectly legitimate reason. How about the non/light/medium cashers? What reasons are they giving to back up their support for the AH? Just because it's available in the Chinese versions does not make it a divine right that R2 should implement it in here.

For now, I'll repeat my question. When someone said that the hard cashers are simply afraid that the AH would lead to people obtaining things more easily/cheaply than they did, and are hence 'jealous' and 'angry' enough to object to the AH, would it not also be 'true' that the non/light/medium cashers are only in favour of the AH because it would allow them to get things more easily/cheaply than the hard cashers? In short, are they not the ones who are trying to find an 'easy' way? Would that not be a more appropriate definition of 'greedy,selfish and lacking in skill'?
    Now let me return the question, is it bad that non casher wants a better treatment? Did denying someone from their rights didnt sound like a greed and selfish thing to do?

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    my point is you using the excuse that someone will farm items with his alt, and im saying because how AH works, and there's also the bound system, your excuse of alt farming is not effective.
    Crystaloids are unbound.

Farming with 10 alternates will lead you to getting your set 10x faster.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    I know how the AH works. I know bound items cannot be exchanged or traded.

I honestly fail to see your point. Did you simply reply for the sake of it? In any case, my previous post was directed at Oxy.
    my point is you using the excuse that someone will farm items with his alt, and im saying because how AH works, and there's also the bound system, your excuse of alt farming is not effective.

Leave a comment:

• FrostieTheSnowman
    replied
    Originally posted by qphantom View Post
    Chinese version has it. Explain how that is? They can just remove it.
    Instead of asking me to explain the presence of AH in the Chinese servers, why don't you offer a logical explanation as to why R2 don't?

Those who support the notion of a "pay" to win game aren't even "playing" anyway. They erase all challenges whatsoever until perhaps 80 nm comes out. PvP is a farce determined 99% of the time by how much balens you have. GB is owned by the same guild 99% of the time. BG is pointless since everyone is Lord Divine/VIP 9. Arena PvP losses are already accepted as the norm.
    What nonsense. Not everyone is a zebq you know? Even the top players of S1 had difficulty clearing Lych NM back when it was first released. It took several tries, and at times several hours before they gradually got stronger and cleared it more smoothly. Everyone is LD/VIP 9 in BG? I obtained my LD at L69 without ever once level camping and did it at VIP 4, so I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say. I take my 400 honor losses without an issue. Please go easy on your generalizations. GB is owned by the same guild for the simple reason that servers are dying/dead. Even S1, the oldest server in which I play, is most assuredly dead. The only reason why it will never be merged is due to the huge number of folks from other servers that create an account in here after every new patch. That, and merging S1 would only send out a public message saying 'Hello guys. This is R2. This game is dying, so we have no choice but to merge even S1'. I'm sure we can all agree that's something R2 wouldn't want to do.

If ANYONE has it easy, it's the "hard" cashers. Why is anyone even claiming non/low cashers have it easy or having no effort? Regardless, AH would still significantly benefit the hard cashers (if AH can be bought with balens), with trickling down spending balens for non/low cashers to survive. AH won't make any non/low casher suddenly hit 130k br by any means. Hard cashers have their panties in a bunch for no reason. Everyone will be auctioning off their 70 stones and hard cashers will buy them and both parties will benefit instead of just the producers.
    You have to look back at the context in which I said it. If you compare a hard casher grinding Lych NM every day for his loids (without AH), to a non/low casher simply buying it for 'insert-whatever-price' (with AH), which do you think is 'easier' and requires 'less work'? 1 requires daily commitment. The other requires some spare pennies.

Hard cashers benefit the most, but yet the non/low/medium cashers are the one crying the most often for the AH to be implemented. Hmm?

Power of the hard casher is just so wrong...lol. Whatever happened to balanced fair games? There was Tetris and then there was Cash-Tetris. It is the greed, selfishness, and lack of skill of hard cashers that ruin todays' games. Hard cashers are liken to the GameGenie or the GameShark if anything is considered "legalized cheating." Let the arguments for hard cashers supporting the game open because the developers are picking crumbs off the street without their "support."
    It sounds ridiculous indeed. I'm just referencing it from someone else though:

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    They don't like the idea that they can "lose there power" against someone who is able to do what they did in a shorter or cheaper way. It's a pride issue to them.
    I do not quite understand this statement. How exactly are the hard cashers greedy, selfish and lacking in skill? They have paid to get things today, that others would take double/triple/whatever the amount of time to have. How is that greedy? They want it fast, they pay for it. This is true everywhere you go, so how exactly is that unfair?

It's ridiculous that the hard cashers are wetting their panties over nothing.
    Are they? I have seen 'abuse' as their reason for not wanting an AH. Like it or not, that's a perfectly legitimate reason. How about the non/light/medium cashers? What reasons are they giving to back up their support for the AH? Just because it's available in the Chinese versions does not make it a divine right that R2 should implement it in here.

For now, I'll repeat my question. When someone said that the hard cashers are simply afraid that the AH would lead to people obtaining things more easily/cheaply than they did, and are hence 'jealous' and 'angry' enough to object to the AH, would it not also be 'true' that the non/light/medium cashers are only in favour of the AH because it would allow them to get things more easily/cheaply than the hard cashers? In short, are they not the ones who are trying to find an 'easy' way? Would that not be a more appropriate definition of 'greedy,selfish and lacking in skill'?
    Last edited by FrostieTheSnowman; 10-21-2013, 03:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied

On a side not, anyone knows why R2CS_Stormaggedon voted against auction house XD
    Well, that's scary.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied

On a side not, anyone knows why R2CS_Stormaggedon voted against auction house XD
    winlord banned???now thats awesome,maybe to tell us we arent geting auction house?

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied

I honestly fail to see your point. Did you simply reply for the sake of it? In any case, my previous post was directed at Oxy.

On a side note, anyone knows why R2CS_Stormaggedon voted against auction house XD
    Last edited by Eskendal; 10-21-2013, 03:24 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ARCHE(S-221)
    replied
    Still way cheaper than 169 balens for 5 lvl 5 loids like what we have on "promotions" . Besides, this only prove my point about how people can't cheat the auction with their alts.
    AH houce for non casher mainly. not for those who can buy promotion pak.i need some belens . i cant do many thing couse i dont have belens like doubel skill etc. so i strat this thread. i really need it

Leave a comment:

• FrostieTheSnowman
    replied
    Idk if this is the first chinese Flash MMORPG you play or not, but there is something called BOUND system, where certain items cannot be traded, so people cant trade things like gems if the AUCTION HOUSE implemented.

And please do some research on how auction house works.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    You can't use locked balens in auction house.

Also, people who think it will be easy for everyone to get level 6 loids and and level 70 stones, do they know what are the price for those?

There is a minimum price. You can't sell 200 loids for 5 balens.

50 level 70 stones or 50 level 6 loids = 750 balens minimum on Chinese server. You can double the price or even higher for our version. So, 1500 balens minimum and probably even more for 50 level 6 loids or level 70 stones.

When I saw the price from auction house on Chinese server, first thing I told myself is, damn, with those price, only big cashers are going to buy these things XD
    Still way cheaper than 169 balens for 5 lvl 5 loids like what we have on "promotions" . Besides, this only prove my point about how people can't cheat the auction with their alts.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X