Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eskendal
    replied
    You can't use locked balens in auction house.

Also, people who think it will be easy for everyone to get level 6 loids and level 70 stones, do they know what are the price for those?

There is a minimum price. You can't sell 200 loids for 5 balens.

50 level 70 stones or 50 level 6 loids = 750 balens minimum on Chinese server. You can double the price or even higher for our version. So, 1500 balens minimum and probably even more for 50 level 6 loids or level 70 stones.

When I saw the price from auction house on Chinese server, first thing I told myself is, damn, with those price, only big cashers are going to buy these things XD
    Last edited by Eskendal; 10-21-2013, 07:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    This is an opinion, not a fact.

BREAKING NEWS!!!
    People are expressing their opinions at a forum discussion! This is totally unacceptable!

"Thanks God someone pointed that it's just an opinion, imagine the horror if he didn't!" - Eyewitness Account

more breaking news at 11.

Leave a comment:

• ancev
    replied
    As far as I know AH is server limited. You can only trade with players from your own server. This would give players from older servers a really big boost, but still I think trade between players is a good thing. Whoever is complaining about hacks in AH is also not revealing them, meaning that IF the AH is implemented they want to be among the few ones that know how to exploit?

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
    I honestly dont think should be many restrictions honestly. Yeh some will alt it up but that will not do any thing to game balance over all.
    This is an opinion, not a fact.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
    I spend money and want the AH
    Now right now im non vip but im taking advantage of my time as non vip to just get the stuff i can get with out and slow lvl to the extreme for a bit.

What i see with the no ah people is allot of powerful players who want to be in the top spots and fear they will loose them if trading is finally allowed like every other game. I honestly dont think should be many restrictions honestly. Yeh some will alt it up but that will not do any thing to game balance over all.
    eh, you misinterpreted what i said. i was saying people who dont want AH are cashers, not All casher didnt want AH. similar case "like all fish lives in water, but not everything that lives in water are fish".

Leave a comment:

• qphantom
    replied
    If AH can be bought with locked balens it would still be very LIMITED anyway with the predicted exchange rates. Even if someone has 200,000 vouchers it would only be a one time 10,000 to 2,000 locked balens which is not even the tip of the iceberg of hard cashers.

Leave a comment:

• xnovaflarex
    replied
    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
    I guess i must agree with Oxykotton here, most(if not all) of the people who didnt want an auction here are just the cashers who afraid that non casher would have a chance to fight them on equal ground.

I spend money and want the AH
    Now right now im non vip but im taking advantage of my time as non vip to just get the stuff i can get with out and slow lvl to the extreme for a bit.

What i see with the no ah people is allot of powerful players who want to be in the top spots and fear they will loose them if trading is finally allowed like every other game. I honestly dont think should be many restrictions honestly. Yeh some will alt it up but that will not do any thing to game balance over all.

Leave a comment:

• xnovaflarex
    replied
    I sooooo hope we get the AH and all those who don't want it up and quit and quit posting i get so sick of all the stronger players wanting every one else to stay weak. Go ahead and say that is not the reason i know full well that it is. I have been in literally dozens of mmos been in CSR as gm admin developer and sysop in better than 3/4 of those i have played. Could have been the same in many of those i was not but i turned them down. When ever a new game feature was about to be added that would upset the balance of power (in other words feature that would make play more balanced it was a wine fest about how the player got nerfed. Or how a given feature would be exploited by others. Truth was those who cried over it were the ones who were already just really stupid strong. Or those who were playing with skills they knew were over powered and just hoped that the developers would not fix them or add new skills or ramp up old skills for other classes. A player economy of any sort in war tune would only enhance the game in dozens of ways. I do not think it should be balens only or balens + gold it should be ither or. And trufully if i want to sell my lvl 55 45 35 gear for 1 gold each part i should be able to. Why well simple i want to give stuff to my guild mates to help them out. Lets put it this way know how many times i have made runs with players in tok easy and never made it past 3? all because they were to low to go further i can not count the times i have. Know how many times others have done the same for me again can not count the number of times., My guild im in has helped me out by carrying me through mpds etc to many times to count and i return the favor when i can. To me beign able to cheap sell old gear to guild mates and friends is just one more way to do that.

And if some one wants to sell gear among their alts so what. Been that way in nearly every mmo ive ever played normally you can just give it away free. Some games have this nearly worthless class called miner all they do well is mine and mostly need drug through higher lvl mobs where they can not do much damage at all. Many people had miner alts that they used to supply mains with new gear or help their guilds etc. Ok again so what? Every single player did the same and balance was retained. Well ok not every one did but they could. Where problems happen is when there is a exploitable flaw or skill etc that truly unbalances game play.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    Well then why don't we give everyone a free lvl 70 set along with a bag of balens, noone would feel cheated, right?
    You are making no sense again. Are you being dense on purpose? How did opening an auction house equals giving free items?

and yes, to answer your question, lets give all the free items! Give every nation in the world Nuclear weaponry! or even give free M16 to all human including toddlers and criminals if that is your sense of equality.

Nobody ever wears the junk that drops in mpds, haha. Unless you win a lottery and get a set item from the last boss, which happens about once a decade. And I'm pretty sure the fee for using the AH won't allow you to trade gems cheaper than converting them yourself.
    But it happens, people got unwanted lottery item and they want to get something that is worthy for it. And this not applied to equipments too, like i said crystaloids and other items like soul crystals would be on demand.

I guess i must agree with Oxykotton here, most(if not all) of the people who didnt want an auction here are just the cashers who afraid that non casher would have a chance to fight them on equal ground.

Leave a comment:

• qphantom
    replied
    Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
    Why should free or light cashers get the same things that the hard cashers have?
    Chinese version has it. Explain how that is? They can just remove it.

This is a pay to win game.
    Those who support the notion of a "pay" to win game aren't even "playing" anyway. They erase all challenges whatsoever until perhaps 80 nm comes out. PvP is a farce determined 99% of the time by how much balens you have. GB is owned by the same guild 99% of the time. BG is pointless since everyone is Lord Divine/VIP 9. Arena PvP losses are already accepted as the norm.

What incentives would there be for the hard cashers if everything could be simply gotten by anyone and everyone with little to no effort?
    If ANYONE has it easy, it's the "hard" cashers. Why is anyone even claiming non/low cashers have it easy or having no effort? Regardless, AH would still significantly benefit the hard cashers (if AH can be bought with balens), with trickling down spending balens for non/low cashers to survive. AH won't make any non/low casher suddenly hit 130k br by any means. Hard cashers have their panties in a bunch for no reason. Everyone will be auctioning off their 70 stones and hard cashers will buy them and both parties will benefit instead of just the producers.

This might be a little hard for you to imagine, but what if I suggest an alternate argument? That the only people supporting the AH are the free, light or medium cashers who, using your own words, simply selfish, greedy and jelly of the 'power' of the hard cashers and want it but don't want to have to work/pay for it?
    Power of the hard casher is just so wrong...lol. Whatever happened to balanced fair games? There was Tetris and then there was Cash-Tetris. It is the greed, selfishness, and lack of skill of hard cashers that ruin todays' games. Hard cashers are liken to the GameGenie or the GameShark if anything is considered "legalized cheating." Let the arguments for hard cashers supporting the game open because the developers are picking crumbs off the street without their "support."

It's ridiculous that the hard cashers are wetting their panties over nothing.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Heck, it would be very helpful to be able to sell the unbound crystaloids you dont need. and since they now can accumulate balens to be able to buy items, they will eventually able to buy everything too. No one will be cheated if you think logically.
    Well then why don't we give everyone a free lvl 70 set along with a bag of balens, noone would feel cheated, right?

Exactly. I get so much mage and artcher stuff from mpds etc and some would be useful to guild members who are getting knight stuff that i could possibly use. Or how about instead of converting gems players trade what knight needs a matk or mage a patk? And hmm hand me down armor or rings etc.
    Nobody ever wears the junk that drops in mpds, haha. Unless you win a lottery and get a set item from the last boss, which happens about once a decade. And I'm pretty sure the fee for using the AH won't allow you to trade gems cheaper than converting them yourself.
    Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-20-2013, 10:47 PM.

Leave a comment:

• xnovaflarex
    replied
    Originally posted by Alfredo1234 View Post
    I vote yes, its a shame to sell ur stuff when you could sell them at a fair price to someone that need it.
    Exactly. I get so much mage and artcher stuff from mpds etc and some would be useful to guild members who are getting knight stuff that i could possibly use. Or how about instead of converting gems players trade what knight needs a matk or mage a patk? And hmm hand me down armor or rings etc.

Leave a comment:

• xnovaflarex
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Dont need cheatHouse nothing more to say
    Think your post should read ...

Dont need any thing that will make the game more community oriented because i want to be powerful while others stay weak.

I think that might be what you really mean.

The only thing player trading buying and selling ever does is add to the community aspects of the game. Yeh some will use it to farm various easy to get small stuffs like luck stones gems etc from blitzing. But those few things that player might farm will not ammount to a hill of beans. What will happen is the members of the various guilds will sell stuff to their guild mates for like 1 gold balen or what ever min amount the devs and admins of wartune and r2 set. Any one who says player economy harms mmorpgs has not played many or any and should stick to playing single player console rpgs.

Leave a comment:

• kinglev
    replied
    idk what the fuss is... non casher or casher this benefits everyone imo. seeing as it costs balens/locked balens to sell an item the system is not too easily abused. Also the amount of items you can get from AH is probably not that drastic unless you have multitudes of balens. With bound and unbound items the types of items that can be sold are restricted. My final reason is that if it works in China why won't it work elsewhere? No matter what is added to the game there is chance to exploit it but the fact that Chinese servers have had and are continuing to use AH means that the abuse is to aan extent that it does not break the game and is able to stay

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    People already feel cheated enough with the razor dragon costing $300 in August and then $30 September and free this month.

Give everyone AH and nobody would bother to cash.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X