Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Auction house

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    It has nothing to do with cashing lol. You don't need any cash to farm lvl70 set, it would take a very long time regardless of how much you pay. If someone can just buy everything off AH no wonder people would feel cheated. I might be missing the part that prevents someone from doing just that, but so far nobody cared to mention it.
    On the other hand, no casher wouldnt feel cheated if they got some item they don't need or cannot use. rather than letting it rot in inventory or selling them for gold. Non casher would sell them for balens. Heck, it would be very helpful to be able to sell the unbound crystaloids you dont need. and since they now can accumulate balens to be able to buy items, they will eventually able to buy everything too. No one will be cheated if you think logically.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
    The whole argument of Oxy is that he feels that the only people against the AH are the hard cashers who don't want the free and light cashers to obtain the 'power' that they have paid so much for.

So riddle me this Oxy. Why should free or light cashers get the same things that the hard cashers have? This is a pay to win game. What incentives would there be for the hard cashers if everything could be simply gotten by anyone and everyone with little to no effort? This might be a little hard for you to imagine, but what if I suggest an alternate argument? That the only people supporting the AH are the free, light or medium cashers who, using your own words, simply selfish, greedy and jelly of the 'power' of the hard cashers and want it but don't want to have to work/pay for it?

As stated many times, you seem to vastly underestimate the number of people that have alts. 1 guy on my server has at least 6 confirmed alts. All above L70. Another guy has 2 alts nearly L75. These are just the tip of the iceberg. With this, do you still genuinely, sincerely believe that a main account cannot amass items that would otherwise not be possible in an unreasonably short period of time?
    Idk if this is the first chinese Flash MMORPG you play or not, but there is something called BOUND system, where certain items cannot be traded, so people cant trade things like gems if the AUCTION HOUSE implemented.

And please do some research on how auction house works.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    It has nothing to do with cashing lol. You don't need any cash to farm lvl70 set, it would take a very long time regardless of how much you pay. If someone can just buy everything off AH no wonder people would feel cheated. I might be missing the part that prevents someone from doing just that, but so far nobody cared to mention it.

Leave a comment:

• FrostieTheSnowman
    replied
    The whole argument of Oxy is that he feels that the only people against the AH are the hard cashers who don't want the free and light cashers to obtain the 'power' that they have paid so much for.

So riddle me this Oxy. Why should free or light cashers get the same things that the hard cashers have? This is a pay to win game. What incentives would there be for the hard cashers if everything could be simply gotten by anyone and everyone with little to no effort? This might be a little hard for you to imagine, but what if I suggest an alternate argument? That the only people supporting the AH are the free, light or medium cashers who, using your own words, simply selfish, greedy and jelly of the 'power' of the hard cashers and want it but don't want to have to work/pay for it?

As stated many times, you seem to vastly underestimate the number of people that have alts. 1 guy on my server has at least 6 confirmed alts. All above L70. Another guy has 2 alts nearly L75. These are just the tip of the iceberg. With this, do you still genuinely, sincerely believe that a main account cannot amass items that would otherwise not be possible in an unreasonably short period of time?

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    If something benefits everyone that doesn't mean its good for the game in general. Imagine (an extreme example) they gave everyone a free lvl 70 set - sure, everyone would benefit, but that would pretty much destroy the game.
    you dont make any sense.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    AH benefits everyone...regardless of who much they balen. why all the opposition?
    If something benefits everyone that doesn't mean its good for the game in general. Imagine (an extreme example) they gave everyone a free lvl 70 set - sure, everyone would benefit, but that would pretty much destroy the game.

Leave a comment:

• qphantom
    replied
    AH benefits everyone...regardless of who much they balen. why all the opposition?

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Grammar Nazi attacking just shows you have no way of fighting your battles online.
    Actually by having a good understanding of the language along with the ability to use it effectively it shows that I have put my argument together carefully and with a modicum of intelligent thought. Ironically enough "shortcuts" are one of the main points in this debate. Just like you have admitted to being lazy and using them here, "shortcuts" used in this, or any other P2W, game are a way for people to get MORE for LESS than those around them or who came before.

I am not ignorant about how the AH works in games since I played many mmos out there to understand how an economy works in games. You make assumptions based off what you see on youtube or hear from other people and jump to conclusions about how that is going to be like here too. You don't know how it will be like until it releases. What I am stating is the truth about MOST hard cashers. They don't like the idea that they can "lose there power" against someone who is able to do what they did in a shorter or cheaper way. It's a pride issue to them. They rather be the only ones strong in this game and not let anyone else be strong. Ginger maybe a slight exception to this but majority of hard cashers do not want the AH due to the reasons I stated.
    Your assumption that you are the only one in this conversation who is experienced in online gaming amuses me greatly. Glad to know that you are the ultimate authority on in-game economies as well as being a mind-reader when it comes to the motives of MOST of a group. Have fun making snap judgements about everybody

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
    Well at least you have finally admitted to being a troll. Now that we have gotten that out of the way you should probably go back under your bridge.....and I seriously hope they DO have spell/grammar check there.

Probably because 90% of the low/non-cashers out there would love the fact that any available AH exploits would allow them to gain in this game for little to nothing put in. You see the argument goes both ways. You say Cashers are selfish and don't want people to catch up to them, others say that Non-Cashers are selfish and want to get everything for free.
    Grammar Nazi attacking just shows you have no way of fighting your battles online. Except attacking people who don't have perfect grammar. That's probably the most annoying thing on the net. Is where people resort to trying to "hurt the person" by attacking there grammar. Please be more creative when you are trying to attack someone. Don't just go bash on there grammar bc that does really nothing. We arn't in college here nor is this going be graded. So why do you care how others make there posts? if i want to be lazy on the internet than I can do so. You arn't any authority to me. So stop trying to act like you are. I never said I was a troll you idiot. I said my statement was a troll statement. I was trying to point out how people who get all upset over such thing is dumb. Lastly, you can't just assume all non cashers or low cashers want everything free. I am a low to medium casher myself and wouldn't mind an AH in the game.

I am not ignorant about how the AH works in games since I played many mmos out there to understand how an economy works in games. You make assumptions based off what you see on youtube or hear from other people and jump to conclusions about how that is going to be like here too. You don't know how it will be like until it releases. What I am stating is the truth about MOST hard cashers. They don't like the idea that they can "lose there power" against someone who is able to do what they did in a shorter or cheaper way. It's a pride issue to them. They rather be the only ones strong in this game and not let anyone else be strong. Ginger maybe a slight exception to this but majority of hard cashers do not want the AH due to the reasons I stated.
    Last edited by 0xykotton; 10-20-2013, 03:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FarrelBrown
    replied
    Im lazy when writing. I tend to take short cuts when I can nor do I go over my grammar/spell check. Also I chose to use those "meme"s to indeed annoy the opposition since that is what a troll comment is about. It's suppose to annoy the opposition.
    Well at least you have finally admitted to being a troll. Now that we have gotten that out of the way you should probably go back under your bridge.....and I seriously hope they DO have spell/grammar check there.

Edit: Also I have yet to read any posts about low cashers or non cashers who disagree with the AH. Most people who are against this are hard cashers or medium to hard cashers. Wonder why?
    Probably because 90% of the low/non-cashers out there would love the fact that any available AH exploits would allow them to gain in this game for little to nothing put in. You see the argument goes both ways. You say Cashers are selfish and don't want people to catch up to them, others say that Non-Cashers are selfish and want to get everything for free.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    I see people plundering their alts everyday. I've watched it for over a year. R2 hasn't stopped that exploit yet.

If R2 sees anyone exploiting the system for their own gain, currently they don't seem to do a lot.

It is against the rules to hoonour farm, alt plunder...

but the AH system I have in mind would be in the same category as alt plundering. You tell me how much they've done to stop that...

Hacks are very different from exploits. A hack involves breaking into the system. An exploit is just a loophole the developers didn't think about and haven't closed yet.

The nature of the AH exploit is such that they'd actually have to set a precedent standard and clean up all the alt exploits already in game, like honour farming and alt plunders. But that's a lot of work... so the AH stays out and they save themselves that work.

You say no one in their right mind would make tons of alts just to farm loids and legs? That my friend is where you are very wrong.
    The one's making alts to 65+ to farm those legs and loids will not really make much from it. First of all most people are starting to farm 70 legs and loid lvl 6 now. Second of all the people who have all those alts are the very minimum of the population and won't be breaking the game. Lastly, you make it sound that limitations won't be set and that R2 won't be taking action against these exploiters. You can't just assume they won't do this bc they don't do that against people who plunder alts. Have you ever played another mmo out there that has an economy in it? If you haven't you can't make assumptions like that bc you don't really know how an economy works in games. If you have then you will see it isn't as bad as you make it sound to be. The AH will balance the game more than it is now. Hacks will kill the game if they were in abundance and make it far worse than the small % of people making alts to farm.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    If you think those "legal exploits" wouldn't be stopped or limited by R2 then you are a bit ignorant on that. ofc if R2 sees people abusing the AH for there own gain they will take action. It is against the rules to plunder your own alt. It is against the rules to give honor away and farm your own alt for honor. People have indeed been banned for those actions. It may not happen right that second but R2 will do something about it if they see something fishy going on. Also hacks are 100x worse than having these "legal exploits". If they allowed farm hacks people be making more locked balens than the AH come 2.0. All they would need to do is plant tons of voucher plants and then come 2.0 they will have a billion locked balens all set since they convert over. So saying you rather have hacks than an AH is just dumb there. The AH has more pros than cons no matter what people say. Hardly anything you can sell is actually going to be gamebreaking. The only things that may be a bit gamebreaking is farming loids but no one in the right mind would be making tons of lvl 65+ alts just to farm loids and legs. You have a faster time just farming them yourself.
    I see people plundering their alts everyday. I've watched it for over a year. R2 hasn't stopped that exploit yet.

If R2 sees anyone exploiting the system for their own gain, currently they don't seem to do a lot.

It is against the rules to hoonour farm, alt plunder...

but the AH system I have in mind would be in the same category as alt plundering. You tell me how much they've done to stop that...

Hacks are very different from exploits. A hack involves breaking into the system. An exploit is just a loophole the developers didn't think about and haven't closed yet.

The nature of the AH exploit is such that they'd actually have to set a precedent standard and clean up all the alt exploits already in game, like honour farming and alt plunders. But that's a lot of work... so the AH stays out and they save themselves that work.

You say no one in their right mind would make tons of alts just to farm loids and legs? That my friend is where you are very wrong.

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    Hacks are definitely against the rules.

The exploits that the AH would allow, would not be.

Hackers get stopped and removed eventually.

The exploits would be akin to plundering your alt. If they allow the AH, the entire game would have to be seriously cleaned up.

My casher level has nothing to do with it. You're an idiot if you think that.

I wouldn't help people get their gear, if I didn't want challenges. I wouldn't have written a guide about how to build like me, how to play like me, if I didn't want to 'lose my power'. If I wanted to remain untouched and the unbeatable challenge, I'd never help anyone, I'd not talk on the forum, and I'd certainly want the AH because I'd make a massive balen killing with it and further become stronger than ZebQ quite easily with the kind of 'legal exploits' that it would allow me use.

Your logic about my status is incorrect.
    If you think those "legal exploits" wouldn't be stopped or limited by R2 then you are a bit ignorant on that. ofc if R2 sees people abusing the AH for there own gain they will take action. It is against the rules to plunder your own alt. It is against the rules to give honor away and farm your own alt for honor. People have indeed been banned for those actions. It may not happen right that second but R2 will do something about it if they see something fishy going on. Also hacks are 100x worse than having these "legal exploits". If they allowed farm hacks people be making more locked balens than the AH come 2.0. All they would need to do is plant tons of voucher plants and then come 2.0 they will have a billion locked balens all set since they convert over. So saying you rather have hacks than an AH is just dumb there. The AH has more pros than cons no matter what people say. Hardly anything you can sell is actually going to be gamebreaking. The only things that may be a bit gamebreaking is farming loids but no one in the right mind would be making tons of lvl 65+ alts just to farm loids and legs. You have a faster time just farming them yourself.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    You rather hacks in the game than possible exploits in the AH? Hacks are far worse than potential abuse in the system. Hacks will allow far worse destruction to this game than botters selling items and spamming world chat. You remember those astral hacks or the farm hacks? If those still exist that will destroy this game. Obviously this shows you don't really understand the auction house system in games if you think hacks are a good thing.

If the farm hacks were out still. Many people would be farming vouchers and insigs like crazy. Tons of daru and gold like crazy. If they astral hacks were still out everyone would have max astrals. That's far worse than some potential exploits to an AH. Ginger you are a hard casher we all know that and that is the main reason why you don't want this AH. That is the same reason why Condor doesn't want the AH or any of the other cashers. It is bc they will feel that they are "losing" there power against lower cashers than them or non cashers.
    Hacks are definitely against the rules.

The exploits that the AH would allow, would not be.

Hackers get stopped and removed eventually.

The exploits would be akin to plundering your alt. If they allow the AH, the entire game would have to be seriously cleaned up.

My casher level has nothing to do with it. You're an idiot if you think that.

I wouldn't help people get their gear, if I didn't want challenges. I wouldn't have written a guide about how to build like me, how to play like me, if I didn't want to 'lose my power'. If I wanted to remain untouched and the unbeatable challenge, I'd never help anyone, I'd not talk on the forum, and I'd certainly want the AH because I'd make a massive balen killing with it and further become stronger than ZebQ quite easily with the kind of 'legal exploits' that it would allow me use.

Your logic about my status is incorrect.

Leave a comment:

• ARCHE(S-221)
    replied
    i could will only say that if acution hose come i dont have to sell lv 40 stone for only 500 gold min 1 belen i can earn then,and then i will be happyest person of world

Leave a comment:

Working...
X