Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happens if odd number of participants in class wars finals?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if odd number of participants in class wars finals?

Suppose there are odd number of people showing up for class wars finals, how would matching work?

Every round, will there be someone with no opponent?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Idk maybe you get to fight autoattacking clones? Or just auto win like in GB.
    Last edited by d07.RiV; 10-20-2013, 09:01 AM.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

everyone dont enter in cw leave only one person to enter and lets test it

Comment

its 15 battles like prelims so u still fight 15 times regardless! if someone doesn't show up they auto attack i guess

Comment

Originally posted by BrixunMortar View Post
          its 15 battles like prelims so u still fight 15 times regardless! if someone doesn't show up they auto attack i guess
          Cw finals is 10 rounds. Every round (inclusive of 30 seconds break) is 3 minutes. You need to have a valid opponent to match up.
          Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            Suppose there are odd number of people showing up for class wars finals, how would matching work?

Every round, will there be someone with no opponent?
            Thats a good question, its true for prelims as well, if there are odd number of people actually playing when the timer goes to 0, there will be one left with no opponents.
            Now to asnwer your question, i dont know for sure but i have sometimes seen myself entering in a fight when the timer still hasnt reached 0 yet and sometimes it stays at 0 and enters the fight after 3-4 secs maybe its got something to do with it.

Comment

If i remember correctly, people not showing up for fights at all, gets replaced by a naked npc char...basically a free win...and the person not showing up gets 0 wins ofc

Comment

I battled a guy in finals that it said was from my server "Whitlee s101", he had no troops and was one shot dead.......No such player exists an/or made finals on my server.
                My name itself is a flame...sweeeeeet! awesome! epic!

Comment

Working...
                X