Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Solo arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solo arena

I'll start another topic about this, different reason now ;o

Anyone noticed that the opponents in solo arena are sometimes waay weaker than their player counterparts? Aside from bad ai and no runes, of course. The difference can be small or very large sometimes, idk why.

For example, fighting a knight on our server with 1800 troop count, in arena I can kill his troops with RoF-brut-RoF with quite a bit of overkill. I tried that in an actual duel, and they were still alive.
    Now I try fighting the same knight in arena, and this time he's also taking way more damage from all attacks. I noticed this with other players, too, but don't know the reason. I know he doesn't fiddle around with his astrals/gear when logging off, either.
    Maybe it has something to do with blessing wheel not being applied, perhaps? >.>
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
    I'll start another topic about this, different reason now ;o

Anyone noticed that the opponents in solo arena are sometimes waay weaker than their player counterparts? Aside from bad ai and no runes, of course. The difference can be small or very large sometimes, idk why.

For example, fighting a knight on our server with 1800 troop count, in arena I can kill his troops with RoF-brut-RoF with quite a bit of overkill. I tried that in an actual duel, and they were still alive.
    Now I try fighting the same knight in arena, and this time he's also taking way more damage from all attacks. I noticed this with other players, too, but don't know the reason. I know he doesn't fiddle around with his astrals/gear when logging off, either.
    Maybe it has something to do with blessing wheel not being applied, perhaps? >.>
    I may be wrong but I believe I've read in a few places that Solo Arena AIs do not take % astrals into account such as Goddess Blessing. Also if your opponent is logged off I know the AI will be considerably weaker compared to when they are online.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

As FarrelBrown said, when your opponents are offline, their astrals don't work.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Oki makes sense. But why are troops weaker?
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

I think that when offline BW does not count either

Comment

being offline takes a percentage-portion of overall stats. also, the more it's offline the higher the portion is deducted. and maybe guild skills doesnt work too same as with astrals.. just an assumption. BWW too maybe.. but even before BW was introduced it has been that way.

Comment

Working...
            X