mage skille tree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mage skille tree

what is best skille tree for mage lv 54 from this ( free user no double skill )
    no.1: Click image for larger version

Name:	5lfea.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	1740519
    no2:Click image for larger version

Name:	index.jpeg
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	1740520
    no3:Click image for larger version

Name:	soraaaa.JPG
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	1740521
    iam realy confused what is best skill tree from those

what you want? best pvp? best wb? best pve?

Comment

number 1, u will need puri and bl soon, nobody needs an attack mage, but everybody needs a heal mage.... free user limited to being heal mage or have hard time finding mp
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
        what you want? best pvp? best wb? best pve?
        for pvp mage for GA and BG since dont do other pve things like MPD . TOK and spire . etc

Comment

Originally posted by R26119117 View Post
          for pvp mage for GA and BG since dont do other pve things like MPD . TOK and spire . etc
          bolt lv 5,rof lv5,md lv 3,resto lv 3,sun lv 2 and all passasive skills maxed

Comment

i'd go for max lvl bless

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              bolt lv 5,rof lv5,md lv 3,resto lv 3,sun lv 2 and all passasive skills maxed
              This but get lb, rof and meteor to level 4 + BL and than as soon as possible second level of BL. U should have BL 2 at 62-64

Comment

No. 1 especially at this level.

I'd get 1 point in puri instead of 5/5 bolt, its sometimes helpful and you need it if you want BL on next level, and level 2 BL by 62.
                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

MY 2 cents,
                  Last edited by jalexwolf; 10-21-2013, 09:02 AM. Reason: repeat edit

JalexGiaWolf
                  65 Mage
                  Server 253
                  Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

MY 2 cents, i have double books, and i can always get a healer position on a team many more times before DPS. You need to focus skill sets towards strong healer... fewer skills to get, then by 60's you become a full hybrid.

Which means you are going to use LB the most 5/5, and one AOE: ROF 4/5 min; is the most efficient for rage use. Meteor is good to have but not necessary, damnation is an excellent choice is you go more healer since you can contribute to overall damage dealing and not have a huge drain on Rage.

Aim for resto, sunt, puri and BL maxed first. then you can get talents to support these later like rage save with LB use, with a more healer make up you will want to focus allot on defence astrals, talents and stats.

have fun and FLEX the mage muscle!
                    Last edited by jalexwolf; 10-21-2013, 08:58 AM.

JalexGiaWolf
                    65 Mage
                    Server 253
                    Guild: Introspect

" Healing is my speciality ... and i have cookies! ..."

Comment

Mage whit no Thunder is rly boring too play .! + it help alot on WB and 1ns u have pve set its just a must for me atleast :P Destroyng knights and archers my br. And i hate do MPDs only like a healer i like too show true power of mage

Comment

My thoughts: a slight change of tree #1: take purify instead of bolt 5, so that you may get BL asap. After you got bl, work on thunderer

Comment

U cannot get effective thunderer before 70+ level if you have only 1 skill tree. Deal with it

If you dont have BL2 wou will not be very helpful to your group anywhere from 3v3 arena, spire, tok, MPD's ...

Once you have 72 level you can have thunderer level 3 with BL 2. Before that you are sacrificing something you should never sacrifice as a mage.

If you want thunderer you have to spend some balens and open second tree. simple as that

Comment

when you are lvl 54 to 60 i think all mages have this skill problem if u want to develop your player faster save some vouchers may be with next update you can use then to get other skill set but if i have to chose 1 skill set i will go max heal .
                            Love The Gamez

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                              This but get lb, rof and meteor to level 4 + BL and than as soon as possible second level of BL. U should have BL 2 at 62-64
                              bolt is lb,he wanted PvP build not PvE build

Comment

Working...
                              X