No announcement yet.

Arena (Party Fights)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really have much to say about the rest, but i wholeheartedly agree with #3 - one arena/day is not enough. Especially since it's at 11 GMT (which for most Europe is 13). Some people actually have work, other people have school, and simply can't be online at that time (and in other time zones it can end up being the middle of the night). At least two, or even three each day is a much better idea.
    I have spoken.

Comment

good suggestion, i like the idea

adding i agree, they should put up 2-3 more round per day for arena for those people who cant make it in that particular time, there are people that busy with work, school and bedding time at those time, should give more chance to player to participate this cool event especially to the VIPs

hope GM or Developer can heard this out.

Comment

Originally posted by Airamody View Post
        Ok the 8000+ people and the 13000+ people both have the same lvl so they both have the same opertunity to gain items and gear as those who have the 13000+ even right now as the game is played some players do more crypt instances then others.

so those who do 2x a day get more coins then those who do 1x. More coins better gear faster then those who don't do it.

there are many ways to improve your battle rating in this game examples of how the top Tourament Winners wont stay the top winners week after week:

Increasing your Astro's being lucky enough to get Very Rare Astro's(all players wont have the same astro's either)

Some players will have potions to use and some wont so those who can use higher will have diff skills then those who don't lvl3-4 Attack, Magic, Defense, Stamina, kinds of Pots

Those who use more of a complete set of lvl 30-35 gear will have an advantage over those who don't

the Same with Crypt Items Rings,&Jewelry and Scrolls

It's the same with Buffs you get from your guild Tower Level using lvl 1 skills against lvl 4 Guild Tower Skills, etc...

I could go on and on but I believe you get the way how the arena teams wont always be the same winners. If players use the resources provide in the game they will do fine and increase in ranking at the Tournament.

Not all players will have guild tower lvl 5 or Rare Astro's or Buff Scrolls and certainlly not all members of a team will(the game does not have a direct way to trade items either)
        you are not following me. Lets try to make it as simple as possible.

players WITHOUT arena gear, stand no chance vs players WITH arena gear. No need for detailed posts on what can and can not be done, all that is irrelevant here.

Players with arena gear dominate players without that same gear, thus making it a hell of a job to get said gear for whoever doesnt grab it in first week of the server (for most people its gonna take weeks of arena battering, being 2 shot by arena geared people).
        Just to illustrate it a bit, on my 1st char, it was normal to get 150 insignias a day, at minimum. Now i started new char, and my lvl 25 gets 2 hit in 80% of matches, being unable to get more than 30-40 insignias + 10 quest ones. And thats if people dont ragequit (and most newbies will, you can only endure so many matches where ur being 2 hit, lol).

tldr: arena, in its current state, is totally newbie-unfriendly and it should be changed to something that works past first 7 days of the server

Comment

i like your ideas. something has to be changed with the current setup at least. keep up the good work and the ideas flowing. now if they would only listen to our ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by bambuucha View Post
            you are not following me. Lets try to make it as simple as possible.

players WITHOUT arena gear, stand no chance vs players WITH arena gear. No need for detailed posts on what can and can not be done, all that is irrelevant here.

Players with arena gear dominate players without that same gear, thus making it a hell of a job to get said gear for whoever doesnt grab it in first week of the server (for most people its gonna take weeks of arena battering, being 2 shot by arena geared people).
            Just to illustrate it a bit, on my 1st char, it was normal to get 150 insignias a day, at minimum. Now i started new char, and my lvl 25 gets 2 hit in 80% of matches, being unable to get more than 30-40 insignias + 10 quest ones. And thats if people dont ragequit (and most newbies will, you can only endure so many matches where ur being 2 hit, lol).

tldr: arena, in its current state, is totally newbie-unfriendly and it should be changed to something that works past first 7 days of the server
            I get you really I do, I do agree with you that New Players have little to no real chance at 3player arena battles is the point you making right?....Now do you sir get me??

Until they(New low lvl players) do more questing,Leveling up,adding ITEMS not gear per se and all of these OTHER things do NOT come from winning in the arena sir, Only the lvl 35 gear does(not the lvl 30 gear that comes from doing reg multi player dungeons) and this reg lvl 30 gear WILL help them win as well.

Yes, the Matches can be unbalanced but I do not agree with your statement of them being unfair each player has Plenty of options(IMO) to power up b4 and after any arena fight. They can check there Battle ratings B4 using Items,Astro's, Pots, or whatever and then Check again after to see what it changed to. So, yes I get you and no I do not agree with your statement....

anyway this is my opinion only as another player, I did try to explain this to you in my original reply to your post(but failed so I am sorry for that now I hope I am more clear

I do respect your right to your opinion, and I do appreciate your comments as well as your questions on this subject. Maybe other players will take your side on this matter because this Thread is pretty much

HOT HOT HOT so I know you will get plenty of Views thanks again to all of the Players who are posting comments here and Please keep them coming because it does seem like I hit on something VERY GOOD Here for new game content!

If you like this Idea please put Agree as a Reply, and if possible pease be sure to Bump post when you are able. I will monitor this thread and answer any and all questions as they arise.

Lite
            level 36 Knight
            Server1

Comment

I agree most with number 3 xD

Comment

Honestly... The tournament idea is a bad idea. Since there are no Set teams it would be impossible to keep track of who is winning and who is losing. The idea is sound in theory. But in live game play I do nto see it being a possibility. As MemoryLane said.. ( I only skimmed this thread so might have missed a few things) if a team makes it into tourney.. then one of their members cant make it.... Wouldn't the left out member be ****** over the PuG member getting rewards they worked all week to get? And as it has been mentioned... No amount of leveling will help you compete against PvP geared Archers/Mages. Archers alone have a decently OP gear set bonus. Start with 30 rage and ignore 1K Def? With skills guaranteed to crit... Unless you are a Casher ( even then the chance is slim) you wont last long against a Geared Team if you do not have one of your own. I do like the idea of adding to what Arena already is but whatever is added.. if anything.. needs to make 3man better without diminishing what it already is. A Possibility is allowing a Point System. based per player. If a team wins they each get 3 points. If they lose they each get 1 point. If they win before it goes to + damage ( within 1 minute) they get 5 points. Then the top 192 ( so there is 64 teams) get to enter the tourney. They are given 1 day prior notice Via mail so they have time to create the 64 teams that will be compete. each round you win provides Insignias like usual. With each round being a multiplier. Round 1 is 6 . Round 2 gives 12 ect. With maybe 50 Insignias as a consolation prize to ALL people who participate. ( maybe attach it to the mail you would receive as a notification) This was just a quick idea.. but still flawed massively.. Mostly by the same reasonable flaw any type of arena tourney would have.. PvP geared Players = Destroy Any Non geared Players. I am an archer.. and just from my viewpoint... being able to start the round of with Multi-Shot with Garunteed crits and Ignoring 1K def... Anyone with out Geared set is wrecked quick.

You could also take my original idea and break down into Gold, Silver, Bronze rounds. So the lower point totals stay against the lower point totals.

So Yes. I would love to see something unique about About Arena. But a fair.. legit way to do it is very unlikely. By week 3 of the server anyone who is not already geared and lvl 40+ Will stand no chance in Area.
                Crystal Saga
                CarnivorousX
                Celestial Palace
                Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                Guild Edan

WarTune
                Temple of Ibalize
                Archer Lvl 4x
                Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Read post #4

CarnivorousX all these questions were answered in that post

P.S your post also says a Tournament??? But you don't agree with a Tournament? Again read post #4 tnx
                  Last edited by Airamody; 08-30-2012, 07:58 PM.

Comment

That doesn't answr * All These questions* but it does a decent job dancing around the problem/flaw with the whole idea. Like I said. It is a good idea to have a threa dlike this maybe one day a better style of arena will be updated. But as for current ideas... It is not foreseeable. Unless it gets a massive Overhaul the arena benefits early start players. Luckily I already have 3 pieces and after tomorrow will have 4. As for your * everyone has the same oppurtunities* that is not true. I wont debate it with you since it is opinion debate and neither side is right or wrong. But keep up the good work on the Thread. Hopefully some great ideas spawn from it.
                    Crystal Saga
                    CarnivorousX
                    Celestial Palace
                    Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                    Guild Edan

WarTune
                    Temple of Ibalize
                    Archer Lvl 4x
                    Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Originally posted by CarnivorousX View Post
                      That doesn't answr * All These questions* but it does a decent job dancing around the problem/flaw with the whole idea. Like I said. It is a good idea to have a threa dlike this maybe one day a better style of arena will be updated. But as for current ideas... It is not foreseeable. Unless it gets a massive Overhaul the arena benefits early start players. Luckily I already have 3 pieces and after tomorrow will have 4. As for your * everyone has the same oppurtunities* that is not true. I wont debate it with you since it is opinion debate and neither side is right or wrong. But keep up the good work on the Thread. Hopefully some great ideas spawn from it.
                      Please read post #11 and #13 for the other part of the answer to what you stated in post 22, and thank you for your comments, Carnivorous

Comment

You are missing what I am saying.... Which is basically what bamBuucha already stated ( Finallt read the entire thread). You say other people can get gear/items from dungeons and campaigns. Which is true. But without PvP gear you will not stand a chance at coming close to even top 20 or maybe top 30 ranking in a So called Tournament. I really do understand where you are coming from. And for the most part I agree with what you think should or could be done. But you are over looking huge flaws that would cause more problems. As it stands now.. Anyone who doesn't have arena gear ( atleast 3 pieces) by the end of next week will be getting ALOT of 2's instead of 6's at the end of Arenas. T make a tourney that rewards those who already have it and makes those who don't suffer even more seems a little.... simplistic. I am not trying to discredit your idea by any means. I have my own method of a revamped tourney typed up. But the facts are this.... A person wearing even 3 pieces of arena gear will wreck someone wearing full level 30 dungeon set. And your reasoning behind.. well they can upgrade their stuff through dungeons/Academy/Astrals/ect is flawed in the way that yo forgot to mention.. so will the PvP geared guys. And where it will take the non geared guys.. maybe 3 weeks of butt kickings every day to finally get there gear.. Guess what. The others now have the next set of gear and the cycle repeats.

So as I agree with a Tourney type style arena in Teams. I do not think Isolated teams would work. Because to be honest... If Envy and LoveU teamed up.. it wouldn't matter who their 3rd is ( although i assume it would be another 14k-15k Player ) week in and week out they would run ruckshaw on everyone. And they not the only ones. As I have stated in other posts I am far from the best Archer. But I know how to use my skills. I usually have a team for Arena... but even in PuG's ( Pick up Group) like I was in today... I make sur emy team has atleast partial PvP sets... and once again... We we only lost 1 match today. ( *makes a sad face at Envy's Beastness*). Which proves it isnt just the top players who would get an advantage... we beat a team that was 2-3K BR over rated than us. But we won why? Because of PvP gear, So unless the tourney gets ALOT of overhauling so it makes these gears harder to get.. Or easier ( for those who dont have it) there is no way you could do it that does not benefit the Olde/longer players. It is like that in ANY MMO/Game that has pVp.

I am not whining or complaining. =) I love the game and I love both styles of Arena. And I even love the Cashers..since they let me know when i made it to deep into arena rankings lol. But I think you need to sit back with your idea and re-scope it. Or join in conversation with a friend or another who has similar ideas. And hash out the finer points. As I previously said You have great idea here. Fine tune it and it could truly change the game in a great way.
                        Crystal Saga
                        CarnivorousX
                        Celestial Palace
                        Ranger Lvl 8x Scion
                        Guild Edan

WarTune
                        Temple of Ibalize
                        Archer Lvl 4x
                        Faithful of Malicious

Comment

Also Suggesting Change time for Arena. its 6 Am here on my place. Server: Temple of ibalize. please change the time or make it twice arena on different set time.
                          Crystal Saga-Server: Shine of ariel
                          IGN: (S38)Hotshotgg (Am Hybrid)
                          Lvl: 76
                          Pet:Tekka,SuperDemon,and Baby Angel :P

"You can kill me over and over, but i'll still get up and fight ! "
                          Wartune-Temple of Ibalize
                          IGN: Ace4LifeZ (Knight)
                          LvL: 40

Comment

Hi CarnivorousX you wrote,

"So as I agree with a Tourney type style arena in Teams. I do not think Isolated teams would work. Because to be honest... If Envy and LoveU teamed up.. it wouldn't matter who their 3rd is ( although i assume it would be another 14k-15k Player ) week in and week out they would run ruckshaw on everyone."

Envy is Level 40 and so is LoveU,

Remember? Why I said to read post #4? (Please read the 1st Paragraph it has this listed in it)

what I have said that the teams would be Level Based, so no lvl 30 will ever go up against a lvl 40 anyway, or and lvl anything OTHEN then another lvl 40. and guess what when me a level 3x Knight does not have 3x pieces of lvl 35 gear and I wreck players I am even Ranked like in the top 30-50 players on the WHOLE server. (Name is Lite look me up)

Yes, ask anyone about Lite if you personally have never faught me or my team(we win 48/50).

So, I am not speaking from lalala Land I am telling(IMO) what works. I am DOING this now I have blue Armor on and still lvl 20 stuff and I am mix matched BUT I ROCK and so do MANY players who do not have 3x peices of lvl 35 gear

READ THE POST PLEASE and if you are having trouble comprehending something please ask someone to help you
                            the Tourney is TEAM lvl based again I say this and have said this READ THE POST,
                            It amazes me how players make comments and Skip reading, I put the method up in the beginning of the post and refined it through-out the thread.

CarnivorousX wrote
                            "A person wearing even 3 pieces of arena gear will wreck someone wearing full level 30 dungeon set. And your reasoning behind.. well they can upgrade their stuff through dungeons/Academy/Astrals/ect is flawed in the way that yo forgot to mention.. so will the PvP geared guys. And where it will take the non geared guys.. maybe 3 weeks of butt kickings every day to finally get there gear.. Guess what. The others now have the next set of gear and the cycle repeats."

lvl 35 players would not be fighting a lvl 25-34 a lvl 40 player will fight a lvl 40 player!! lol if you the same level you ARE THE SAME LEVEL it does not matter what u wear please view me I am in the top 100 Strongest on the Server 1 list so no I am not weak either

So you agree a Level 34 and under person should fight a level 34 and under person because 30 gear is for those under lvl 35 right? Current lvl 35 ARENA gear is for those level 35 and higher right? (There is NO Arena Set listed Higher then this set at the moment in the WHOLE GAME) BTW I have said all of this Now I am only repeating myself because #4 explains this.

But Really Thank you for your Comments, Questions and Concerns

I will try my best to Answer each and every Person who seems to have Questions or Concerns about this Method of Play. You are VERY IMPORTANT because like me YOU sound like an Arena FAN in this game
                            Last edited by Airamody; 08-31-2012, 11:01 AM.

Comment

Totally agree with twice a day party arena, but I guess there should be limitation too for how many times people could enter the arena to avoid some freaking 24/7 being godlike too fast.
                              Wartune :
                              Server : Temple of Ibalize
                              IGN : Claire
                              Class : Knight
                              Guild : Hell'sCorp

Comment

bump this

Comment

Working...
                                X